Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 20:59   #46
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleroxana View Post
I dont know that is with this poker vip,what is the problem,i play last week and win 6 dbs,after 1 day i loose all,in finnaly,after 7 days when i play i was banned.and gm say that i abused from bug to win on vip cps,but i dont understand nothing,i dont do nothing for win,and i win 6 dbs only,for this i was BANNED after 7 days when i play.and now i writh on GMS for unbanned me but he dont want.i loose a char who worth 150 dbs ,for 6 dbs win at poker,its a stupid **** problem.i dont know that to do?please HELP ME WITH SOME ADMICES.
Your account is not banned currently. Also, please do not abuse any game bug instead of informing us again. Thanks.
Old 07-01-2010, 21:02   #47
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andiv View Post
I have a friend which I brought to CO. I installed his client as he doesn't manage to do anything to his computer, he always calls me when something doesn't work. After 2-3 years of hard work, he managed to buy his characters some good items, won some money at the poker tables, made a lot of metscrolls, been a little lucky with the cps lottery. I personally guarantee he can't install or use a bot. Now, after leaving his seller in the market overnight and another char praying also in the market, after a server reset he found his characters in botjail. Answer to this CindyZ: Why do you have to be a programmer or a power user of your home-computer to play CO? Who tf cares about TQAT.exe or whatever trojans you deliver with your patches? Poor guy called me yesterday to tell me this and didn't know what to tell him. Wrote a letter to customer service and they answered he is a confirmed botter. Confirmed by who? You have 400 hired programmers and can't tell the difference between a botter and a user who doesn't know nor care about what he gets in his patches? At least be fair and tell him where he did wrong.
What's his character name and server?
Also, you don't need to be a programmer to use bot.
Old 07-01-2010, 21:03   #48
CindyZ
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graffiti View Post
My account is constantly cursed - any idea when this will be resolved?
I don't think this is the bug of classic servers, it's for all servers. And, it has been reported already.
Old 07-08-2010, 17:53   #49
Antz

Antz has a reputation beyond reputeAntz has a reputation beyond reputeAntz has a reputation beyond reputeAntz has a reputation beyond reputeAntz has a reputation beyond reputeAntz has a reputation beyond reputeAntz has a reputation beyond reputeAntz has a reputation beyond reputeAntz has a reputation beyond reputeAntz has a reputation beyond reputeAntz has a reputation beyond repute
As I leave the second reborn map(quest for second reborn). it takes me back to the market. So thats good. But when I leave the market through "Mark.Controller" it takes me back to the second reborn map.

So instead of re-logging into the game I go to poker room and click on "leave not interested" so i can be teleported back to twin city.

Could you please fix this bug.

Proud Leader of ~FaLLeN~aNgeLs~

Gemini - arch 131 - war 134 - arch 135
Gears - Full 2soc, 2soc shield, 2soc blade 2soc.
Blessed - Boots -5, garment -1, earrings -3
Supergems - Super Dragon gem
Battle Power - 272
Rank - King
Guild Leader - ~FaLLeN~aNgeLs
Old 07-08-2010, 23:59   #50
fisheegee

fisheegee is on a distinguished road
apperently i was cheating?

can someone tell me why i got sent to jail with no reason i wasnt cheating at all or using bots i was just at the training grounds and was sent to prison.

everytime i go to bed or go out i put my guy at the Training grounds to lvl is that cheating???
fisheegee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 04:55   #51
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
the super effects, thanks
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 07:06   #52
Boloss

Boloss is on a distinguished road
Where is Artisan Ou ?

Where can i socket my weapon ?
Boloss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2010, 04:40   #53
xXxJohnnyRebxXx

xXxJohnnyRebxXx is an unknown quantity at this point
sound

i have no sound in game the sound works on all other games just not on co
Archer=131
xXxJohnnyRebxXx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2010, 10:40   #54
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Breakthrough
Detox
counteraction

^Fail refineries cause there is no fog nor BP

And cool effect.
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2010, 18:08   #55
vanny31

vanny31 is on a distinguished road
Angry

There is a damn ANNOYING BUG that, when u try type and press ''space'', a damn resolution window shows up and do not let us type the message.

like this...

'' failed to enlarge the window under the current resolution. Please modify the resolution to 1024*768 ''.

Can u guys PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT, it is PRETTY ANNOYING....
vanny31 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2010, 13:51   #56
vanny31

Angry The ***ing resolution bug!!!!

Alright now i am really pissed off!!!!

When will the damn tq, gm or whoever fix the ***ing resolution bug that, when we are trying to type a ***ing message, the **** resolution window show up and dont let type.

I been playing this game for 6 years, and i can say that this ****ing bug is the worse thing ever, that the tq's gm's or whoever decided came up.

This even make u discconect sometimes.

I swear if it do not get fixed fast i'll quit or stop spending my cash on this game that is getting worse and worse, everytime they try make the game better.
Old 07-26-2010, 14:23   #57
vanny31

Thumbs down List of BUGS.

1-as i alredy said the DAMN ANNOYING RESOLUTION.See the Picture

2-Auto switch chars.
When log 2 clients, NO MATTER WHAT U ARE DOING!, if u get trade, view gears, or any kind of trade, the client SWITCH AUTOMATIC to the other no matter what we are doing.

Bugged game.
Old 07-28-2010, 17:11   #58
COMSAID

COMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutter View Post
are all the servers down? because i am getting 1337 lag logging into any server. lol.
soon you will be full + ????????? and full ????? scoket
COMSAID is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2010, 04:08   #59
Trouble_Maker

Trouble_Maker is on a distinguished road
Question BackSword

Dmg -7 BackSword Gives dmg -7 while it suppose to give -14 Cuz its a 2 Hander
Trouble_Maker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2010, 08:48   #60
Kitty_Galore

Kitty_Galore is on a distinguished road
Letter "S" not dropping when it says it has

Two times yesterday on Lightning Server, two people, one of whom is my real life spouse, got system message saying that the letter "S" had dropped, she looked for 5 minute and no one else was in the area without finding it. An hour later, another player had the same thing happen to him. This needs to be fixed fast
Kitty_Galore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: