Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 20:48   #31
~~Anthrax~~

~~Anthrax~~ is on a distinguished road
Hold em

Should not be able to access remote warehouse while involved in a hand. Also should have to post big blind(not small blind) to join game if you don't want to wait for the big blind. Also you cannot see what hand wins most times as it is covered by the popup winners window.
~~Anthrax~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2009, 08:49   #32
nutzu89

nutzu89 is on a distinguished road
people are using speed and zoom to make the treasure hunt quest... they basicaly do it all day.. cause u can jump from the first island on the one above it ..... A rollback would be nice ...
nutzu89 is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2009, 11:36   #33
Jun`

Jun` is on a distinguished road
Cannot claim reward from the Xmas Guild Quest. This happen twice already, we where 1st place (champions) but cannot claim our guild rewards. It says we did not participate in it, but we Did and have won 1st both times
Jun` is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2010, 18:59   #34
Destructionn

Destructionn is on a distinguished road
this is a problem with patch 5207 im guessing...since the patch...acctually only today i havent been able to play all day i logon and jump around for a minute and then my client disconnects me...ive reinstalled all the patches manually and it didnt fix it and i reinstalled all the way back to the 1981 patch and let autopatch go up to 2001 and my client worked fine for a while so i figured id try to logon my seller and ofcourse the client had to update to 2007 and it worked for about 30 minutes now its disconnecting me again like it was earlier...i dont have multiclient or anything client edits so i have no idea why its doing that.

edit: also it could have something to do with me binding vip onto my archer its been messing up since i did that and my seller isnt disconnecting just my main.

edit2:i unbinded my vip and its still disconnecting my....also before anyone suggests it my internet works fine.

Last edited by Destructionn; 01-19-2010 at 19:04.
Destructionn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2010, 00:54   #35
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructionn View Post
this is a problem with patch 5207 im guessing...since the patch...acctually only today i havent been able to play all day i logon and jump around for a minute and then my client disconnects me...ive reinstalled all the patches manually and it didnt fix it and i reinstalled all the way back to the 1981 patch and let autopatch go up to 2001 and my client worked fine for a while so i figured id try to logon my seller and ofcourse the client had to update to 2007 and it worked for about 30 minutes now its disconnecting me again like it was earlier...i dont have multiclient or anything client edits so i have no idea why its doing that.

edit: also it could have something to do with me binding vip onto my archer its been messing up since i did that and my seller isnt disconnecting just my main.

edit2:i unbinded my vip and its still disconnecting my....also before anyone suggests it my internet works fine.
Only get disconnected on your archer? What action makes you disconnected most?
Old 01-20-2010, 01:00   #36
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~Anthrax~~ View Post
Should not be able to access remote warehouse while involved in a hand. Also should have to post big blind(not small blind) to join game if you don't want to wait for the big blind. Also you cannot see what hand wins most times as it is covered by the popup winners window.
This suggestion has already been fowarded.
Old 01-20-2010, 17:01   #37
Destructionn

Destructionn is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
Only get disconnected on your archer? What action makes you disconnected most?
anything i could just stand still and about 2minutes after i logon i disconnect...i made a seperate thread for this bug im guessing its not just b/c of classic i posted the debug file in that thread if u dont mind looking at it ive tried reinstalling all the patches and it worked for a few hours then started disconnecting me again
Destructionn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2010, 00:15   #38
CindyZ
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructionn View Post
anything i could just stand still and about 2minutes after i logon i disconnect...i made a seperate thread for this bug im guessing its not just b/c of classic i posted the debug file in that thread if u dont mind looking at it ive tried reinstalling all the patches and it worked for a few hours then started disconnecting me again
Would you please give me the link of that thread, please?
Old 01-30-2010, 03:30   #39
Cleonis

Cleonis is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
After months' waiting, we finally have the Classic Conquer on now! Though we tried our best to make it good, there still might be bugs or problems in it. So if you have encountered any, please report it in this thread. We will try to fix it as soon as possible. Wish you a good time in Classic Conquer.
Also, here is the news:
http://co.91.com/content/2009-11-18/...93314110.shtml
I encounter a problem, a big one. It's called "Bot", try to fix it as soon as possible?

Last edited by Cleonis; 01-30-2010 at 03:32.
Cleonis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 08:50   #40
~Perseus~

~Perseus~ is a splendid one to behold~Perseus~ is a splendid one to behold~Perseus~ is a splendid one to behold~Perseus~ is a splendid one to behold~Perseus~ is a splendid one to behold~Perseus~ is a splendid one to behold~Perseus~ is a splendid one to behold
i didnt encounter no bugs, cept for thoes so called GM's..........

although i ran into ALOT o problems. an sense you say report here welllll....here ya go .

problem1, the name. there is nothing Classic about this/(now these) Classic servers. did youll get your brain wiped and forgot what the org 1.0 was? if your baseing your classic servers off of 1.0, why not just make it the way it was but with 2.0 graphics?

problem2,uhmm poker? are you serious? for this game? wtff? all i need to say about problem 2...

problem3,refinerysystem? wtf? in classic? LOLs. youll guys make no sense.

problem4, horse racing? wernt youll basing classic servers off 1.0? lols..fail...

problem5, helpdesk been shutdown for a good week. lawls. the desk is doing its part. were is tq? it hasnt done its part. it hasnt helped in a week. maybe should hire some ppl that acutaly log in to helpdesk or take it away period. cause its jsut a waste of website.

problem6, new window chatbox. lols i hate trying to read one word that takes up 3 lines.... example ap
ple
jac
ks. erm another fail?

problem7, you should of just made it the org 1.0 left it the fucc alone so us people who youll hate to hear complain will not complain and be happy on OUR server.

well i guess it just goes to show you how the answer is in plain sight. but tq wants to wonder around cluelessly doing things they think would be good for the game. and fails more than 99.9pct of the time.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:03   #41
tenhagen17
|Final†D|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
I just noticed a Mayor bug!
Some people got weird green notes under their items. Can you try to remove those notes?

(this post is drowning in sarcasm..)
Old 02-03-2010, 13:49   #42
inaspin

inaspin is an unknown quantity at this point
Horse Race bugs or cheats

I have screen shot of horses on other side of starting gate before race starts.
inaspin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2010, 00:34   #43
aleroxana

aleroxana is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to aleroxana
Angry I WAS BANNED CHAR NAME ale2009 SERVER:FIRE

I dont know that is with this poker vip,what is the problem,i play last week and win 6 dbs,after 1 day i loose all,in finnaly,after 7 days when i play i was banned.and gm say that i abused from bug to win on vip cps,but i dont understand nothing,i dont do nothing for win,and i win 6 dbs only,for this i was BANNED after 7 days when i play.and now i writh on GMS for unbanned me but he dont want.i loose a char who worth 150 dbs ,for 6 dbs win at poker,its a stupid **** problem.i dont know that to do?please HELP ME WITH SOME ADMICES.
aleroxana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2010, 02:09   #44
Andiv

Andiv is on a distinguished road
I have a friend which I brought to CO. I installed his client as he doesn't manage to do anything to his computer, he always calls me when something doesn't work. After 2-3 years of hard work, he managed to buy his characters some good items, won some money at the poker tables, made a lot of metscrolls, been a little lucky with the cps lottery. I personally guarantee he can't install or use a bot. Now, after leaving his seller in the market overnight and another char praying also in the market, after a server reset he found his characters in botjail. Answer to this CindyZ: Why do you have to be a programmer or a power user of your home-computer to play CO? Who tf cares about TQAT.exe or whatever trojans you deliver with your patches? Poor guy called me yesterday to tell me this and didn't know what to tell him. Wrote a letter to customer service and they answered he is a confirmed botter. Confirmed by who? You have 400 hired programmers and can't tell the difference between a botter and a user who doesn't know nor care about what he gets in his patches? At least be fair and tell him where he did wrong.
Andiv is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2010, 11:02   #45
Graffiti

Graffiti is an unknown quantity at this point
My account is constantly cursed - any idea when this will be resolved?
Graffiti is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: