Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 18:12   #16
bloody941

bloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud of
shoping rush

the thanksgiving shoping rush has been inserted into classic......
bloody941 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2009, 14:28   #17
nicholascobalt
ṬḤỌṚỊṢḤẸṚẸ

nicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond repute
My arena icon is in the top left corner of the screen, and my status windows are misplaced, alligned right for some reason. I can't upload pics atm I'm at work. So is the Guild information screens. I'm patched up to date and reinstalled but nothing changed it. Basically any window that has changed since Talismans where added isn't working right. Doesn't allow me to enter arena fights or donate to the guild fund.

Memory Leak/Conquer Closing Without Error Message [VISTA]
OTNS
nicholascobalt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2009, 02:43   #18
rafaelberg
Thomas

rafaelberg is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up =d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutter View Post
are all the servers down? because i am getting 1337 lag logging into any server. lol.
NICE I AGREE

Yuki~
tro warr tro
130 130 131

Yuni~
tro warr arch
130 130 130

Soldier~
warr warr wat
127 130 128

Lazy~
ninj ninj
130 130

Classic Co:

Mr.Perfect~
Warr Warr
130 130 131

Holy****~
Ninj War
130 130 128

Zappy~
Fire Fire
120 15
rafaelberg is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2009, 02:45   #19
rafaelberg
Thomas

rafaelberg is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Cannot close Quest window, When you opend item window first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
After months' waiting, we finally have the Classic Conquer on now! Though we tried our best to make it good, there still might be bugs or problems in it. So if you have encountered any, please report it in this thread. We will try to fix it as soon as possible. Wish you a good time in Classic Conquer.
Also, here is the news:
http://co.91.com/content/2009-11-18/...93314110.shtml
When you open your item window first. and than you open the quest window
you cannot close the quest window, first you have to close your item window

now that's not good right?

Yuki~
tro warr tro
130 130 131

Yuni~
tro warr arch
130 130 130

Soldier~
warr warr wat
127 130 128

Lazy~
ninj ninj
130 130

Classic Co:

Mr.Perfect~
Warr Warr
130 130 131

Holy****~
Ninj War
130 130 128

Zappy~
Fire Fire
120 15
rafaelberg is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2009, 08:39   #20
EvilForce

EvilForce is on a distinguished road
Inventory bugged!!

When i first played on the co1.0 server liberty, there already was the thanksgiving quest.. i was killing bandits in pc when i found silver..
like all mobs drop fast cuz of quest. but i dont see them in my inventory...
later i came in tc to get a harvest purse after finding out about the thx givin quest, but i couldnīt see it in my inventory as well if i asked him again to give me a harvest purse he sayt u already got 1

but i looted so many silvers and other thx givin items that i canīt loot anythin else anymore..
so my whole inventory is bugged

can this be fixed somehow??

plz gimme some suggestions

Last edited by EvilForce; 11-30-2009 at 08:47.
EvilForce is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2009, 01:54   #21
itdinco

itdinco is on a distinguished road
ranking achievement bug

On Ranking achievement web page.
After u login u can use search tool by login name or character name.
So for exemple: if i search brian, results will show me all the chars in CO who have brian as a login name. I think hackers will be happy to see that if ur not doing something to fix it.
I dont want to be hacked knowing you helped bcs now someone only need to match password and there u go, a hacked acc.
I think is the biggest and urgent bug to be fixed by CO NOW!!!!
Thats all i have to say.
-------------------------------------
----- Dragon ----- Ghostandiel -------
itdinco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2009, 21:45   #22
BrokenTwilight
Banned

BrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond repute
Super Tort. Gem Effect doesn't work like it once did.... not only on the classic server but on all of them. =| That was my favorite effect too because nobody had it...
BrokenTwilight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2009, 13:06   #23
Z3ro

Z3ro is on a distinguished road
no i havent got my cps back.

nope i never got my cps back help Cindyz
Z3ro is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2009, 07:21   #24
healer72

healer72 is on a distinguished road
conquer online with windows 7

i am have trouble with CO in windows 7 the display is messed up thing are not where there supposed to be .any help would be appriciated
healer72 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2009, 18:01   #25
BabyDread
Banned

BabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond repute
Warrior can not super

Hi I made Warrior, He was able to super, now he can not, I am not sure about the other xp skills
But it really sucks

Name Superdestroyer
Server Royality EU
BabyDread is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 00:53   #26
crazyj6101987

crazyj6101987 has a reputation beyond reputecrazyj6101987 has a reputation beyond reputecrazyj6101987 has a reputation beyond reputecrazyj6101987 has a reputation beyond reputecrazyj6101987 has a reputation beyond reputecrazyj6101987 has a reputation beyond reputecrazyj6101987 has a reputation beyond reputecrazyj6101987 has a reputation beyond reputecrazyj6101987 has a reputation beyond reputecrazyj6101987 has a reputation beyond reputecrazyj6101987 has a reputation beyond repute
Experience issue

I may not be entirely accurate but i have played Co. before talismans were implemented and i dont remember the Exp being so low i know this issue mainly effects the classic version of co servers because the talismans are removed but it appears when they were removed the exp to per hit ratio was not brought back to the way it was before the talismans.

I remember it took me roughly 1-4 hrs per lvl before talismans after 120 now its taking me roughly 8-10 hours,to a entire day after 125 lvl.Please look into this.
thank you,Co 1.0 player
crazyj6101987 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 11:33   #27
priendy09
Banned

priendy09 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to priendy09
Bugs or Problems yo

I think I know that one as I need to update a size. That should be a quick fix and hopefully tonight or tomorrow I will get to the other bugs as well. =

EDIT

This bug has been fixed and you should be able to log in and update everything now. Sorry for the delay.
priendy09 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2009, 10:46   #28
S~T~O~R~M
♫►Mu§♪c◄♫☺

S~T~O~R~M has a reputation beyond reputeS~T~O~R~M has a reputation beyond reputeS~T~O~R~M has a reputation beyond reputeS~T~O~R~M has a reputation beyond reputeS~T~O~R~M has a reputation beyond reputeS~T~O~R~M has a reputation beyond reputeS~T~O~R~M has a reputation beyond reputeS~T~O~R~M has a reputation beyond reputeS~T~O~R~M has a reputation beyond reputeS~T~O~R~M has a reputation beyond reputeS~T~O~R~M has a reputation beyond repute
bug?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	109181900.jpg
Views:	471
Size:	333.1 KB
ID:	127450  

Storm
120-116
war-water

NoOne
war

Royalty_EU Server:

conquer_ruulib
war
S~T~O~R~M is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2009, 11:29   #29
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by S~T~O~R~M View Post
bug?
That's on all servers. Not just the Classics.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2009, 00:22   #30
CO PLAYAH 06

CO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond repute
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=469510

Here's a bug, apparently one that is loved since it's been around for years.

Why not give warriors some compensation until u feel like fixing it, nothing like leveling for hours and getting no exp what so ever, not to mention spending the money on gears, srg's, and sdg's. I posted in the suggestions that you fix it, however, it was a terrible suggestion. Definition of suggestion must have changed over the centuries its been around. Or maybe people like to just make up words and definitions as they go along.
CO PLAYAH 06 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: