Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average. Display Modes
Old 07-20-2006, 01:25   #1
banana
Super Moderator

banana has a reputation beyond reputebanana has a reputation beyond reputebanana has a reputation beyond reputebanana has a reputation beyond reputebanana has a reputation beyond reputebanana has a reputation beyond reputebanana has a reputation beyond reputebanana has a reputation beyond reputebanana has a reputation beyond reputebanana has a reputation beyond reputebanana has a reputation beyond repute
Report Ingame/Website Typo, Grammar, and Help Box Errors Here

If you see any typos and grammer errors in game or on the site, welcome to post them here. Thanks.
Old 07-20-2006, 10:28   #2
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Message sent! Please talk through GM chennel every two minutes!

Recorded. ---By banana

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2006, 08:26   #3
ananta...
Banned

ananta... is an unknown quantity at this point
warriors lvl 69 instant help "?"

it says, " Job: get promoted to SiLvlerWarrior with an emerald etc etc etc..."

It has been updated long time ago. When did you find the problem? ---By banana
ananta... is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2006, 06:35   #4
Naifu
OneWorld

Naifu has a reputation beyond reputeNaifu has a reputation beyond reputeNaifu has a reputation beyond reputeNaifu has a reputation beyond reputeNaifu has a reputation beyond reputeNaifu has a reputation beyond reputeNaifu has a reputation beyond reputeNaifu has a reputation beyond reputeNaifu has a reputation beyond reputeNaifu has a reputation beyond reputeNaifu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Naifu
Webpage error

Is this normal? Look at the red "circle".

Account > Modify data

Btw. that is picture missing icon.

p.s. Look at 2000 - 200"6" at the bottom. I guess you could edit the picture a little better.

I think the code not show has something to do with the connection. It always doesnt work to you? We will correct '6'. =) ---By banana
-HellBoy 115 water (rb)
Quote:
Originally posted by UltimaArcher
TQ threatened to sue me because I asked for proof of why an account of mine is banned..
"Hello

Sure we have. We have enough logs to prove that when we need to show the proof to police or FBI. In fact you made money illegally in co and caused great loss to TQ, we should sue to law to get some compensations from you.

Regards
Synsia"
That's DIRECTLY from the email.
Conquer 3D: (Updated 2006/11/15) -
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...hreadid=251718

Last edited by Naifu; 07-27-2006 at 06:39.
Naifu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2006, 16:21   #5
Schanz
l0ol.de

Schanz has a reputation beyond reputeSchanz has a reputation beyond reputeSchanz has a reputation beyond reputeSchanz has a reputation beyond reputeSchanz has a reputation beyond reputeSchanz has a reputation beyond reputeSchanz has a reputation beyond reputeSchanz has a reputation beyond reputeSchanz has a reputation beyond reputeSchanz has a reputation beyond reputeSchanz has a reputation beyond repute
Just look at picture

The multiple Ryee's are a placeholder for future celebrity servers.

Great work. You are very considerate. Thanks. Icy has answered one question for me. The menu on KO board page works to me And we have corrected all the other mistakes. If you see more, please feel free to post them here. Thanks a billion. ---By banana

Last edited by Baby Icey; 07-28-2006 at 19:03.
Schanz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2006, 15:18   #6
FrostRime
Fwah! _

FrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond repute
Phoenix Description

When activating the phoenix sword skill scroll. It says something about the Roamer skill for whips rather than phoenix skill. Skill window says you got your phoenix skill though. Just a translation error, oops lol

Fixed. ---By banana

***1769;Penta-B*tch Squad***1769;
In no specific order:
Unloveable SpAnK_Me |DestIny| Crecil GoldenSun

I'm a b*tch, you're my b*tch, and I'm your b*tch. I love you guys!
Thanks for the suggestion, Mark!
FrostRime is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2006, 08:26   #7
Rare Itemz

Rare Itemz is a splendid one to beholdRare Itemz is a splendid one to beholdRare Itemz is a splendid one to beholdRare Itemz is a splendid one to beholdRare Itemz is a splendid one to beholdRare Itemz is a splendid one to beholdRare Itemz is a splendid one to behold
Whip Skill mistake on site

I dont know if im in the right topic..
i dont even know if its really a mistake.. but i got some proof

Anyways.. on the site it says dat the whip has 4-5 range n 9 distance
But on the game i cant hit 2 stakes?? while i can hit 2 stakes wit rage(2range9distance)--------(used robot to go in mid of 2 stakes)
So wats up wit dat? is the site wrong?? can u guys explain dis to me if u guys know

I hope the gm makes the whip skill in the game really 4-5/9 cuz i used 1.3mill,2 draggys,2normviolets,tons of mets, n lots of time training the whip skill(still am)
Rare Itemz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2006, 16:00   #8
LanceGoodthrust

LanceGoodthrust is a splendid one to beholdLanceGoodthrust is a splendid one to beholdLanceGoodthrust is a splendid one to beholdLanceGoodthrust is a splendid one to beholdLanceGoodthrust is a splendid one to beholdLanceGoodthrust is a splendid one to beholdLanceGoodthrust is a splendid one to behold
Rare Itemz, It is not the range of the weapon that determines the number of posts in the TG you hit, it is the nature of the skill... for example.. Rage (club skill) hits the enemies surrounding you when hunting... in the TG, if you stand between the 2 posts use robot (or use a 2 handed weapon then change after starting attack) rage can reach both the posts around you, however other skills, like penetrate (dagger), pheonix (sword) will only hit the target chosen (you can only hit the post you attack in TG with it)

Hope this clears things up a bit for you.

Former Guild leader of Reverence
Self chosen Rogue player and loved it.
Disgusted by DB greed and have pretty much quit, just visit.
LanceGoodthrust is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2006, 17:08   #9
Rare Itemz

Rare Itemz is a splendid one to beholdRare Itemz is a splendid one to beholdRare Itemz is a splendid one to beholdRare Itemz is a splendid one to beholdRare Itemz is a splendid one to beholdRare Itemz is a splendid one to beholdRare Itemz is a splendid one to behold
thx it does
So whip can only hit 1 stake in tg...
but my friend told me dat he can hit 2..
but o well he probably got mixed up
Rare Itemz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2006, 14:38   #10
Waterman

Waterman has a reputation beyond reputeWaterman has a reputation beyond reputeWaterman has a reputation beyond reputeWaterman has a reputation beyond reputeWaterman has a reputation beyond reputeWaterman has a reputation beyond reputeWaterman has a reputation beyond reputeWaterman has a reputation beyond reputeWaterman has a reputation beyond reputeWaterman has a reputation beyond reputeWaterman has a reputation beyond repute
Spell Check

might wanna read over this again and have it spell checked if possible i noticed a few of them like "Frow" should be "From" Thanks http://article.91.com/englishnews/c/...6220627497.Htm

Corrected. ---By banana
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2006, 06:48   #11
Roflzor
Banned

Roflzor is an unknown quantity at this point
2nd socket message

i got 2nd socket in my blade in tc and message said i got only first gem socket -.-

Recorded. ---By banana
Roflzor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2006, 18:12   #12
DaManFromNoWher

DaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond repute
WebSite (and BBS) Bug

Error: document.clock has no properties
Source File: http://www.conqueronline.com/clock/clock.php
Line: 55
DaManFromNoWher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2006, 18:05   #13
Pyromaster!!!

super pheonix gem...

when you look at someones equipment and look at the gems it will say like Attack +10% or Exp +25%, but with a super pheonix gem there is no space, its just M-Attack+15%. its been like this forever and nobody notices... lol
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2006, 21:47   #14
Mr. Sparkle

Mr. Sparkle will become famous soon enough
Fixed boot name/graphic error

I was hunting and noticed that the graphic for lvl 30 fixed boots was wrong... Im here just to report, and maybe let TQ know it needs fixing...

Recorded. ---By banana
Mr. Sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2006, 04:19   #15
alleykatt
- KATT -

alleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond repute
Red face warrior hat bug/missed text?

not sure if its been mentioned before? when my warrior got 52 the "?" didnt tell me i could upgrade my helm, if it wasnt for me looking around the market i wouldnt of known

as you see from the pic? no info tellin you can upgrade helm at L52.

I got a months infraction from a mod (who i cant name because they might unfairly remove it again and stick another infraction on me) because i displayed a picture of food!! Please tell me Deveno if this signature is now ok?

Please Note : im not refering to Deveno being the unfair mod, doing this would be a violation of a non existant rule in this forums TOS. Deveno is a kind and caring and fair mod who does his best for all
alleykatt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: