Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 22:44   #16
Endet
You think?

Endet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond repute
Installed 7 just now and noticed the same problem.. Fixed it with removing the whole damn virus program all together, my virus program claimed it to be a trojan itself. <.< Which it kinda is.. Completely useless program since it can't notice ANY trojans/viruses in the folders at all.. Tested it out one day.

Can't seem to find any other problem with CO in the 7 other than that BSoD with the trojan remover.
Old 02-09-2009, 00:56   #17
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Are you sure that it is the anti-trojan program causes the problem of BSoD?
Old 02-09-2009, 01:21   #18
Endet
You think?

Endet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
Are you sure that it is the anti-trojan program causes the problem of BSoD?
Mmmyeah since once it's de-activated (by removing the .DLL file) there won't be ANY BSoD anymore. So yup, it's the anti-trojan program.. But honestly, why you even have it? It's useless since it won't detected any kind of trojans or anything else for the matter.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:49   #19
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
As I said before, we add this anti-trojan program into the client aiming at protect your accounts. I will try the win 7 on my PC later.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:56   #20
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
As I said before, we add this anti-trojan program into the client aiming at protect your accounts. I will try the win 7 on my PC later.
Why not make a poll and see if players want the anti-trojan program at all?

Edit: I hope you got your copy of Windows 7, the downloads ended today.

Last edited by Conondrum; 02-10-2009 at 19:26.
Conondrum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2009, 03:20   #21
Endet
You think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conondrum View Post
Why not make a poll and see if players want the anti-trojan program at all?
Good idea... It's really more of a hassle than it's worth. =/
Old 02-14-2009, 13:54   #22
Miss. Pain

Miss. Pain is on a distinguished road
I fixed the BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) with the file Imperial_Legion placed below.

Now i see this little black popup and it shows: " Program to big to fit in memory".

Does anyone have an idea how to fix it?
Miss. Pain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2009, 16:11   #23
starkill33

starkill33 is an unknown quantity at this point
i have to agree with the second method stated (delete the anti virus) i just did and if completely fixed the blue screen.. i deleted the whole folder and i would recommend every win7 user to do so...as long as your smart and dont get trojans on your computer
starkill33 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2009, 10:33   #24
Endet
You think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkill33 View Post
i have to agree with the second method stated (delete the anti virus) i just did and if completely fixed the blue screen.. i deleted the whole folder and i would recommend every win7 user to do so...as long as your smart and dont get trojans on your computer
With a firewall and antivirus program theres no worries if you don't go to stupid sites and download whatever without thinking.
Old 02-24-2009, 23:42   #25
CindyZ
Super Moderator

So you all agree that deleting the anti-trojan file helps running CO on Win7, right?
Old 02-25-2009, 00:55   #26
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So you all agree that deleting the anti-trojan file helps running CO on Win7, right?
Yep, or simply just prevent it from running at all (can be added to Windows 7 DEP).
Old 02-28-2009, 14:38   #27
maisum

maisum has a reputation beyond reputemaisum has a reputation beyond reputemaisum has a reputation beyond reputemaisum has a reputation beyond reputemaisum has a reputation beyond reputemaisum has a reputation beyond reputemaisum has a reputation beyond reputemaisum has a reputation beyond reputemaisum has a reputation beyond reputemaisum has a reputation beyond reputemaisum has a reputation beyond repute
Well, I removed the Anti-Virus and I get this...

And when i run the diagnostics it says everything is fine...
maisum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2009, 15:32   #28
Conondrum
Fading..

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisum View Post
Well, I removed the Anti-Virus and I get this...

And when i run the diagnostics it says everything is fine...
It has nothing to do with the anti-trojan program.
You probably need to install drivers for your graphics card (don't use the standard drivers that comes with Windows 7).
You can use Vista compatible drivers in Windows 7.
Old 03-02-2009, 13:36   #29
Kinsmir

Kinsmir is on a distinguished road
I'm also a windows 7 user, and i still get BSOD even after the hotfix.
So far, i have made a small fix for my self to bypass the Anti Trojan program until it's fixt. Just a small .bat compiled to .exe (really fast written). but it made the game start up much faster then close the anti trojan every time it launch (from 30/40 sec launch to 10 sec to launch)

I don't know if i'm allowed to post a link to the .exe here so i give you the source of it.
Quote:
@ECHO OFF
ECHO wow did you read this...
EXIT
If you want to use it have fun, i can help you convert it if you don't know how to. i don't give the .exe because i don't want to risk a warning/ban.
Kinsmir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2009, 13:39   #30
Conondrum
Fading..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsmir View Post
I'm also a windows 7 user, and i still get BSOD even after the hotfix.
So far, i have made a small fix for my self to bypass the Anti Trojan program until it's fixt. Just a small .bat compiled to .exe (really fast written). but it made the game start up much faster then close the anti trojan every time it launch (from 30/40 sec launch to 10 sec to launch)

I don't know if i'm allowed to post a link to the .exe here so i give you the source of it.

If you want to use it have fun, i can help you convert it if you don't know how to. i don't give the .exe because i don't want to risk a warning/ban.
LMAO
Nice batch.. A waste of time converting it to .exe though.. It won't add anything to it
It's easier to just delete the TQAT folder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: