Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 82 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 08:32   #61
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2gremlin View Post
Quick question.. On the smell collection quest..

"It is smelly when you have collected enough smells from GiantApes(Lv53)."

Does this message mean I am done with Apes?
Sorry, I really cant remember, my guess is that it says you have collected enough in an on screen prompt at top left. Maybe look in items?
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2009, 17:51   #62
JillyD

JillyD is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
The Mad Man trainer > Du San (Ape City, 552 601 inside AC left wall > Pharmacist Dong (Twin City, 386 377) up from portal of promotion building ( in alley)> General Judd (Twin City, 396 233)***8212;next to Lab npc***8212;across 2 bridges in city then left > kill snakeman west of Ape city --normal snakemen***8212;all the way across the 3 bridges. A fang shows upp in items > pharmacist Dong in TC , in items mix blue and green in that order and go to kun, KUN IS TIMED clik the stones to get colors. red on arriving, up to green on left, up farther blue is a little on space rock- left, up farther to Indigo in air--indigo 306 362 Indigo is out in space to left then back down past blue, green, red. down is orange then left and up to yellow== then jump in portal***8212;it takes you to top
go just a little down ***8211; last stone- purple is on right in air
you have 7 ***8211; clik one as soon as u get all 7> it becomes rainbow pot> clik Du San > trainer.
I cant seem to find the orange space rock... does anyone have any tips or cord for this? Please help thanks. - found and noted in cords.
Ok decided to put cords for the rest to help those having the same problem as I was.
Red:525,473
Blue:385,446
Green:476,478
Indigo:301,362 (apx)
Orange:567,527
Yellow:511,526
Purple:152,115

Last edited by JillyD; 08-23-2009 at 19:01. Reason: edit
JillyD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2009, 07:13   #63
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JillyD View Post
I cant seem to find the orange space rock... does anyone have any tips or cord for this? Please help thanks. - found and noted in cords.
Ok decided to put cords for the rest to help those having the same problem as I was.
Red:525,473
Blue:385,446
Green:476,478
Indigo:301,362 (apx)
Orange:567,527
Yellow:511,526
Purple:152,115
in case no else says so--thanx for helping with those co- ords

: )
Old 01-01-2010, 19:43   #64
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nourretty View Post
I have just tried this but its not working for me. If you would be good enough Ill send you details of the actual page later and if you have time to check it I would be grateful for your thoughts.
for the official help.. with video now !!

click on the one you want

[Refined] Defense of Twin City | [Refined] The Helmet | [Refined] The Connector[Unique] Spun Gold Armor | [Unique] Azure Pill | [Unique] Artisan's Feather |
[Unique] Mystic Ring | [Elite] Frantic Monkeys | [Elite] Soul of General
[Elite] The Mad Man |[Elite] The Ghost City
Old 02-10-2010, 16:03   #65
Smidthmador

Smidthmador is on a distinguished road
It says how many smells you've collected at the bottom left now..

Bump for fantastication!

Yea.. The top system message will tell you that you got a smell (like you didn't notice the red cloud around you..), but the bottom left one tells you exactly how many of each smell you've collected each time you collect one.

(I read the whole thread. I hope I didn't miss sumthin and this is a repost.. But it's worth it for the bump I guess)

Last edited by Smidthmador; 02-10-2010 at 16:06. Reason: I could be a little bit more clear about the "top" and "Bottom"
Smidthmador is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2010, 15:48   #66
ConquerCatcher
CheatCatch

ConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond repute
Red face

You could have just giving the link to Conquer's Guide.
Guild: SerenityManager
Battle Power: 325

Suggestions
:
|130 & 135 Stakes/Scarecrows|ReviveHere In Houses|MagicBat Dies Live!|Pure Effects|Archer's Bow Plus Attack|Spear DragonSoul Phase 6|Counter Kill Balance|Make NPCs Look Different|New Archer Skill|
ConquerCatcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2010, 18:35   #67
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConquerCatcher View Post
You could have just giving the link to Conquer's Guide.
I guess you have different reading skills.. this is at the beginning in my first post:

official site description of quests:
NEW TQ added VIDEO in their guides below

[Refined] Defense of Twin City | [Refined] The Helmet | [Refined] The Connector[Unique] Spun Gold Armor | [Unique] Azure Pill | [Unique] Artisan's Feather |
[Unique] Mystic Ring | [Elite] Frantic Monkeys | [Elite] Soul of General
[Elite] The Mad Man |[Elite] The Ghost City

and my actual guide has many on same page and in shorthand, not as drawn out as TQ and not in 7 different pages.

: )
Old 10-02-2010, 19:51   #68
waltercheng

waltercheng is on a distinguished road
where can I find the monoliths?
waltercheng is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2010, 20:51   #69
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by waltercheng View Post
where can I find the monoliths?
They're the rock monsters in TC mine.

[Edit] It's a bad translation, they aren't actually called that but that's what you need to kill. I take it that you're doing the quest called "The Helmet"; if you look at http://co.91.com/guide/quests/helmet.shtml it will tell you that you need to kill L17 rock monsters.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Last edited by Weatherwax; 10-02-2010 at 21:04.
Weatherwax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2011, 22:18   #70
buttfog
Kupo v2

buttfog is on a distinguished road
For Goldspun Armor, i have the offering and you said go to Zhao - but he wont talk to me, the offering is in my inventory.
buttfog is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2013, 05:28   #71
elbagouryeg

elbagouryeg is on a distinguished road
ty for u

ty for good topic and good exp.
elbagouryeg is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: