Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 82 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 02:53   #31
Gumdrops

Gumdrops is on a distinguished road
hello, i have recently just started conquer again and am rather new to the quests. your guide has helped me all the way up to the part where i need to gather all teh smells. it says that smoke comes around you after each one you get. but smoke also is around when a body dissapears. what is the difference and is there any way to check how many i have?
Gumdrops is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 09:16   #32
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
I dont know of any way to check. just look at on screen prompts while you kill. Remember ONLY the green apes will give you smells. It can take hours.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 14:02   #33
Gumdrops

alright thanks. ill try it again, and let you know.
Old 02-12-2009, 17:45   #34
Gumdrops

all went well.

note to everyone else. the smoke is red and it appears right on your character.

also i was wondering. where can i get some more quests? i see alot of people with super and elites that are free. im on the quest from the trainer that gives the elite armor. is there anymore quests from anyone else?
Old 02-12-2009, 20:03   #35
Toraz
On Furyee

Toraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond repute
they came for a gift pack that was given out around christmas and was stopped on Jan19. Sorry too late for them
Hubby of Sonya

Tazor
130 Tro >130 War >110+ Tro
Fixed Club Proficiency

Now playing on a Wonderful Online World.
Toraz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2009, 08:49   #36
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
FishSticks sent me a pm and said minstrel was not near portal in pc.

I have been away 10 days. might be so. or might be he was looking at the stickied guide-- I cant fix anything there- it's locked.

i will bump this "newer/better" guide.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:20   #37
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not around much on CO at the moment either (apart from the TG), it's spring cleaning time. Whatever you're doing now, Doc, I hope it's something nice.

I just checked: the minstrel is left of where you arrive in PC if you use a scroll. It isn't a portal with the swirly lines so I guess that's what FishSticks means.
Weatherwax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2009, 11:59   #38
Toraz
On Furyee

Toraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond repute
So did I goof on the Ghost city quest? I got the charm and stopped thinking I had to enter the city at a different time. What is the time I'm suppost to enter the city with the charm?
Hubby of Sonya

Tazor
Fixed Club Proficiency

Old 03-10-2009, 19:47   #39
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
I'm not around much on CO at the moment either (apart from the TG), it's spring cleaning time. Whatever you're doing now, Doc, I hope it's something nice.

I just checked: the minstrel is left of where you arrive in PC if you use a scroll. It isn't a portal with the swirly lines so I guess that's what FishSticks means.
thanx : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toraz View Post
So did I goof on the Ghost city quest? I got the charm and stopped thinking I had to enter the city at a different time. What is the time I'm suppost to enter the city with the charm?

TQ changed quest
can be done in one day

: ) and o well
lol
Old 03-18-2009, 07:21   #40
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

prizes

Refined Level 15 Refined Weapon] Defense of Twin City
| [Refined level 22 helmet] The Helmet
| [Refined level 27 necklace] The Connector
[Unique Level 32 Unique Armor/Coat/Robe] Spun Gold Armor
|[Unique Level 43 Unique Ring] Azure Pill
| [Unique Level 50 Unique Weapon] Artisan's Feather |
[Unique Level 52 Unique Helmet]Mystic Ring
| [Elite Level 55 Elite Weapon ] Frantic Monkeys
| [Elite Level 60 Elite Boots] Soul of General
[Elite Level 67 Elite Helmet] The Mad Man
|[Elite Level 87 Elite Armor] The Ghost City
Old 03-18-2009, 10:21   #41
Atanu

Atanu is on a distinguished road
Question

dam guys where is that 3 spots plzz tell me i need to complet the quest tell me where is that quest plzz tell me where it is :-s
Atanu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2009, 11:52   #42
Toraz
On Furyee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atanu View Post
dam guys where is that 3 spots plzz tell me i need to complet the quest tell me where is that quest plzz tell me where it is :-s
How about you go to the begining of the guild and read. I'm more then happy to help ppl but not when you post a question like that and information is right in the first part of the thread.
Hubby of Sonya

Tazor
Fixed Club Proficiency

Old 03-18-2009, 12:37   #43
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atanu View Post
read the guide first post or go read the site guide, link is in first post
smiles

sometimes they dont work it seems
Old 03-23-2009, 04:20   #44
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

well......... the one in stickies is wrong

but it is locked
Old 04-18-2009, 13:22   #45
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

bumped for those new to these quests

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: