Liquid_RN

Liquid_RN is an unknown quantity at this point
(G...M)girl

on cancer
Liquid_RN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2006, 08:34   #62
Alexxann
Your mom.

Alexxann has a reputation beyond reputeAlexxann has a reputation beyond reputeAlexxann has a reputation beyond reputeAlexxann has a reputation beyond reputeAlexxann has a reputation beyond reputeAlexxann has a reputation beyond reputeAlexxann has a reputation beyond reputeAlexxann has a reputation beyond reputeAlexxann has a reputation beyond reputeAlexxann has a reputation beyond reputeAlexxann has a reputation beyond repute
Volcano(G_M) on Volcano server, asking for infos.

Do these lamers ever get deleted? j/w
Alexxann is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2006, 06:20   #63
ananta...
Banned

ananta... is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by deim
Found a non compatible gm on gemini:
Gemini[GM]

1) Sends only people from one of the two sides to botjail
2) Has his own char on the server
3) Takes items from the high lvls of enemy guilds
4) Modify's accounts from enemy guilds
5) Doesn't help enemy guilds

About 20 - 30 people are quitting because of it, goodluck with it TQ, you ruined your own name dispite everyone kept telling you he was ****ing up.
that sucks >_< but.. umm she has real char? or just plays with Gemini[GM] and pwns ppl with gm robe and uber +9 items
ananta... is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2006, 15:24   #64
Kitrulle

Kitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond repute
To whom it may concern,

I wanted to bring to your attention that someone in TQ has assigned the current Neptune GM to the new server WildSwan. This is important because of the incompetency of the said GM. Many people including myself hate to see the game ruined by those who choose to use cheats or hacks and the situation becomes compounded by a apathetic GM. Many of the current players of WildSwan left Neptune server because of this GM's lack of enforcement. Please assign a new GM to our server of WildSwan as soon as conveniently possible to help encourage the expansion of this game and improve player morale.

Thanks

Kitrulle
Galik - Lvl 20 Archer
Krasile - Lvl 91 Water Tao
Wintermage - Lvl 110-126 Water > Water

Diamond
VinTage - 110-85 Water > Water
Kitrulle3 - 74 Water
Kitrulle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2006, 06:37   #65
SpaxX

SpaxX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Anpu
maybe not space but replace "small letter L" with "Number 1"
i have a similar problem on PYramid server a few weeks ago,
the name they used was DarkWolf and instead of the L in Wolf it was a 1.

it is wierd how they did it because some how they knew i had freind called DarkWolf and used that name to clean me dry of my archer.

they also did it to another friend who also knows the real DarkWolf.

because i was a bit too trusting and thinking it was my fiend i was gonna let him use my archer for a bit of hunting.

but i later found out he dident know anything about it and so i got hacked.

i'm gutted.
lvl 41 tao - Screamz
SpaxX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2006, 11:21   #66
Ephesus
Ardens

Ephesus has a reputation beyond reputeEphesus has a reputation beyond reputeEphesus has a reputation beyond reputeEphesus has a reputation beyond reputeEphesus has a reputation beyond reputeEphesus has a reputation beyond reputeEphesus has a reputation beyond reputeEphesus has a reputation beyond reputeEphesus has a reputation beyond reputeEphesus has a reputation beyond reputeEphesus has a reputation beyond repute
hey man, check some of the threads in pyramid chit chat forums that stuff happened like CRAZY b4 the server split.

Just me alone:
1. eklypze vs ek1ypze (wanted to use my acct and/or robe)
2. Naiya vs Naiya. (note the period) (wanted access to my acct...lamest attempt EVER :P)

3. Ookoll vs Ookol1 (wanted to borrow a few dbs b/c he was about to lvl)

And there are several other case not involing me, some fell for it, some didn't. Even one of our local 2nd rb chars (vinnipaz) got cleaned out (we all know who did that one though, cuz he openly admits to it).

The rest is more or less a mystery, but I can tell you it hasn't happened since the server split. I might peak on over to b-a-b and see if they've had anything

><>LionHeart<><
Ephesus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2006, 11:37   #67
Ephesus
Ardens

Ephesus has a reputation beyond reputeEphesus has a reputation beyond reputeEphesus has a reputation beyond reputeEphesus has a reputation beyond reputeEphesus has a reputation beyond reputeEphesus has a reputation beyond reputeEphesus has a reputation beyond reputeEphesus has a reputation beyond reputeEphesus has a reputation beyond reputeEphesus has a reputation beyond reputeEphesus has a reputation beyond repute
ok I've seen this in 2 threads now:

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...hreadid=307849

and

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...hreadid=307821

will someone please clarify if this is legit? b/c if you ask me, this seems totally wrong, administrators usually put patches on the main page, and they auto patch, and if this isn't legit, I think it really needs to get taken out fast. thanx

><>LionHeart<><
Ephesus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2007, 02:29   #68
Craft
Bebo

Craft has a reputation beyond reputeCraft has a reputation beyond reputeCraft has a reputation beyond reputeCraft has a reputation beyond reputeCraft has a reputation beyond reputeCraft has a reputation beyond reputeCraft has a reputation beyond reputeCraft has a reputation beyond reputeCraft has a reputation beyond reputeCraft has a reputation beyond reputeCraft has a reputation beyond repute
cheryl[gm] is a fake. please fix this
Craft is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2007, 14:18   #69
b0b3r

b0b3r is an unknown quantity at this point
Beauty and beast server
b0b3r is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2007, 10:31   #70
zeraphon

zeraphon is an unknown quantity at this point
here is another....been trying to get a gm to whisper me for days....then this scammer did.
zeraphon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2007, 19:45   #71
sheLLaBeLLa
*rawr! <3

sheLLaBeLLa is an unknown quantity at this point
err...but wouldnt the letters GM in ther name only be like [GM] or [PM] without n e thing in teh middle of them?...(o_0)
sheLLaBeLLa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2007, 20:33   #72
zeraphon

zeraphon is an unknown quantity at this point
lmao yeah, hence why they are a FAKE GM....and hence why i am posting in this thread lmao
zeraphon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2007, 14:44   #73
Requiescence
kawai =3

Requiescence has a reputation beyond reputeRequiescence has a reputation beyond reputeRequiescence has a reputation beyond reputeRequiescence has a reputation beyond reputeRequiescence has a reputation beyond reputeRequiescence has a reputation beyond reputeRequiescence has a reputation beyond reputeRequiescence has a reputation beyond reputeRequiescence has a reputation beyond reputeRequiescence has a reputation beyond reputeRequiescence has a reputation beyond repute
lol why not just have a huge boldfaced post indicating that the only possible GMs and PMs have the [GM] / [PM] tags?... -.-';;; Unless some hackers have ways of bypassing that barrier in creating a character name.
~~***31179;***39118;***21388;***20518;***28418;***27850; ***22805;***38451;***36182;***30528;***19981;***36208;***25346;***22312;***22681;***22836;***33293;***19981;***24471;***25105; ***26132;***26085;***20234;***20154;***32819;***36793;***35805;***24050;***21644;***28526;***22768;***21521;***19996;***27969; ***20877;***22238;***39318;***24448;***20107;***20063;***38543;***26539;***21494;***19968;***29255;***29255;***33853;~~
Requiescence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2007, 04:00   #74
DarkLight_LV

DarkLight_LV is an unknown quantity at this point
some noob tryed to scam ^^

Last edited by DarkLight_LV; 02-03-2007 at 04:02.
DarkLight_LV is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2007, 23:43   #75
icicles

icicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond repute
scorpio server if u couldnt tell by her name, is where this fake gn ws found. i suspect that "the lord" is either the owner of the acc or in on it as he disappeared fast wen i had said no thx.
i have attacked a pic of the lord where i was lead to and this is a copy of the conversation.

hisper]Scorpio*G*M* speaks to icicles: wana your cout 2socket?[19:56]

[Whisper]Scorpio*G*M* speaks to icicles: i can make it or you[19:56]

[Whisper]icicles speaks to Scorpio*G*M*: lol u want me to give u my coat?[19:57]

[Whisper]Scorpio*G*M* speaks to icicles: ask the lord i make all his stuf and if you don't want as you like[19:57]

[Whisper]Scorpio*G*M* speaks to icicles: sweet girl[19:57]

[Whisper]icicles speaks to Scorpio*G*M*: who is the lord?[19:57]

[Whisper]Scorpio*G*M* speaks to icicles: give any stuf to make it to you [19:57]

[Whisper]Scorpio*G*M* speaks to icicles: follow me[19:57]

[Whisper]icicles speaks to Scorpio*G*M*: lol n how u do it?[19:58]

[Whisper]Scorpio*G*M* speaks to icicles: ask him[19:58]

[Whisper]Scorpio*G*M* speaks to icicles: iam the GM[19:58]

[Whisper]Scorpio*G*M* speaks to icicles: do you want or not ihave only 20seconds for you[19:58]

[Whisper]icicles speaks to Scorpio*G*M*: lol [19:59]

[Whisper]icicles speaks to Scorpio*G*M*: buy normal boots [19:59]

[Whisper]icicles speaks to Scorpio*G*M*: make them sock for me[19:59]

[Whisper]Scorpio*G*M* speaks to icicles: can only refind unic elite super[19:59]

[Whisper]Scorpio*G*M* speaks to icicles: can't normal[19:59]

[Whisper]Scorpio*G*M* speaks to icicles: and it must be from you stuff[19:59]

[Whisper]icicles speaks to Scorpio*G*M*: lol y [19:59]

[Whisper]Scorpio*G*M* speaks to icicles: if you don't want ok as you liek[19:59]

[Whisper]icicles speaks to Scorpio*G*M*: y my stuff[19:59]

[Whisper]Scorpio*G*M* speaks to icicles: the company say's that[20:0]

[Whisper]icicles speaks to Scorpio*G*M*: lol[20:0]

[Whisper]Scorpio*G*M* speaks to icicles: do you wanty or not i ahve for you only 4 seconds[20:0]

[Whisper]icicles speaks to Scorpio*G*M*: lol no thx[20:0]

[Whisper]Scorpio*G*M* speaks to icicles: ok [20:1]
icicles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: