Old 07-10-2017, 11:37   #16
Kachun

Kachun is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Zero View Post
i used to report botter but since ND doesnt seen to care about them botting..so i gave up reporting.
the bots that run around seem to be banned regularly, but the real accounts that use more subtle cheats like potting too fast is harder to get gm's to act on

Quote:
"translating what u just said" >>> ****ty "customer service" for a game that only survive coz egy's wanna play poker coz their country/religion dont let them to play...

that is what i read haha...
Thats not what i meant.

I agree that the poker gets more attention than it should but the real issue here is gold-farming.

Last edited by Kachun; 07-10-2017 at 11:43.
Kachun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2017, 11:43   #17
Master_Zero
Flavio

Master_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachun View Post
the bots that run around seem to be banned regularly, but the real accounts that use more subtle cheats like potting too fast is harder to get gm's to act on
i still cant undestand that coz we have like 10 F keys.. if u use 2 of them with pots u can pot anything just hiting 2 keys.. if u still die after hitting 2 keys then u need get a better gear...

im still waiting some moderator reply us here or some1 answer my ticket coz the "GM-Sunny’s" answer me once saying i was banned for "autoclick" and didnt answer my questions...
fire-fire-fire
130-130-140

------------------
------------------
Old Server Phoenix - Venus/Mars
Master_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2017, 11:48   #18
Master_Zero
Flavio

Master_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thats not what i meant.

I agree that the poker gets more attention than it should but the real issue here is gold-farming.
i know that .. i just overreacted about one of the millions problem that game has now... but that should be normal since ND screw us and blame us at same time for their mistakes
fire-fire-fire
130-130-140

------------------
------------------

Last edited by Master_Zero; 07-10-2017 at 12:02.
Old 07-10-2017, 12:12   #19
Kachun

1. Nd and any other online platform can ban you without giving you the reason.
2. I dont think nd staff will go into detail about their anti bot or banning.
3. ND does try to improve the situation by changing the anti-bot or making cheats into features (like auto-hunt and fps unlock)

You can try sending a message to Rxin and see what if anything he has to say about it.

Autoclick probably means the client recieved input faster than anti-bot allows.
Old 07-10-2017, 12:37   #20
Master_Zero
Flavio

Quote:
1. Nd and any other online platform can ban you without giving you the reason.
2. I dont think nd staff will go into detail about their anti bot or banning.
3. ND does try to improve the situation by changing the anti-bot or making cheats into features (like auto-hunt and fps unlock)

You can try sending a message to Rxin and see what if anything he has to say about it.

Autoclick probably means the client recieved input faster than anti-bot allows.
i forgot the Consumer protection in USA isnt that good or at least isnt as good as brazilian one.. (not arguing about law, my uncle that lives in USA told me that)

u just said that since we arent wrong and they wont appologize, we are just Consumers wronged by ND's errors (or lack of knowledge) and they can blame us for that?
i mean i dont want any "rewards" i just dont want get FUC* by their sh*tty work or to be some1 to blame me for THEIR FU*KING MISTAKE..

And they (ND) can apologize to egypcians coz they messed with their culture (ramadan mistake) but they cant apologize with one, two or 'N' players that were banned coz they anti-bot sucks?
fire-fire-fire
130-130-140

------------------
------------------

Last edited by Master_Zero; 07-10-2017 at 12:39.
Old 07-21-2017, 09:34   #21
Master_Zero
Flavio

the funny part is that they keep saying that is OUR fault that i was banned haha.. this only show that ND (TQ) is a bad company.. cant even do their job!
fire-fire-fire
130-130-140

------------------
------------------
Old 07-24-2017, 22:37   #22
Kachun

Quote:
the funny part is that they keep saying that is OUR fault that i was banned haha.. this only show that ND (TQ) is a bad company.. cant even do their job!
Wait are you still (getting) banned?
Old 07-25-2017, 07:40   #23
Master_Zero
Flavio

Quote:
Wait are you still (getting) banned?
nope.. i had one open ticket and i was waiting their reply 3 days each reply LOL and they keep saying that i use bot/hack looooooool.. i deleted the ticket yesterday TQ is totally worthless i gave up complaining again
fire-fire-fire
130-130-140

------------------
------------------

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: