Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-24-2013, 05:31   #256
Seldin

Seldin is on a distinguished road
Question Conquer 2.0 showing error?

I have this error it says The server is busy please try another server or wait 20 seconds and try again!*1 Its writed just like that i login in avilable servers like eagle and other avilable servers i never go in busy servers or not working servers. Please help i want to play it!
Seldin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2014, 09:49   #257
Sulym

Sulym is on a distinguished road
I've been playing Conquer for the past couple weeks without much problem but within the last week I'll be playing and the game would just freeze/crash whatever it is.. The game won't respond and I'll be forced to close it and then if I tried opening Conquer again or try to restart my computer I'll just get a black screen and have to push the power button to turn off my computer then to start again. I tried different graphics settings, tried using my integrated graphics card instead, reinstalled, etc. Nothing fixes it and I checked the debug log and this line is always present whenever it crashes.

Quote:
StartRegisterTime <= PreEndGameTime in section [t29] key [Enter1] at e:\cq2client\cq2client-63.5\3drole\activitymgr.cpp, 647 -- Tue Mar 04 12:53:53 2014
Any ideas??

P.S. I'm in the Windows XP/SP 2 compatibility mode right now and the problem doesn't exist.. But it is very slow and makes me want to play other games.
Sulym is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2014, 13:36   #258
amado84

amado84 is on a distinguished road
Mouse Pointer

Hello
I have win 7 - 32bit and i have a problem with mouse pointer , its not shown on the game ... so i can't move .. waiting reply
thanks for help
amado84 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2014, 05:54   #259
king-ju
Weedator !

king-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond repute
Hello guys, i tryed to log back after maybe 1 year, first all was too slowly, low fps, big ping...

Now i got a good ping, and good fps, but only if i am alone in my screen... If i go near other people, my fps fall from 40 to 05....

Any suggestions ?

Selon que vous serez puissant ou misÚrable, Les jugements de cour vous rendront blanc ou noir. J. de la Fontaine
king-ju is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: