Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 15:41   #16
strider1993

strider1993 is on a distinguished road
Bound Pack

Yo, i don't know if this already happened to anyone, but since i leveled to 50, and used my bound pack, i lost it, and then waited until lvl 55 because i thought it would appear.. but it didn't :/
and now i m 70 and no items... only the ones that i won before 50 :/
what can i/you do ? :/

Best Regards,
Strider
Old 01-20-2011, 15:47   #17
strider1993

strider1993 is on a distinguished road
"Bound Pack Bug"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
Attention Players,

We are happy to announce this brand new bug report system to all of you! With a more simplified procedure, it will greatly enhance the effectiveness of the whole bug fixing process, and it's more convenient for you to report and check current bugs. You can access the New Bug Report Page here: https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/GameBugSubmit.aspx. This forum bug report section will be closed within a month, around Nov. 11th. Yeah I do feel a little sad about this. But you guys can find us at the new bug report center~
For more details about this new system, please read:
http://co.91.com/content/2010-10-10/20101010234806707.shtml.

We sincerely appreciate your long term support to the game and all of you contributions of this forum! Thank you very much!

Hi, as you said, this is for bugs, i don't know if this happened to someone already, but i lost my "bound pack" when hitted level 50, i don't know why ... i thought it would appear when i get to 55, but it didn't :/
I would like, at least, get one lvl 70 or one from 55, coz i need one :/ it is unfair seeing the others with better gear and me with sh*** stuff :/

Sorry for my bad english, and hope you can help me

Best regards,
Strider
Old 01-31-2011, 08:45   #18
forumposting253

forumposting253 is on a distinguished road
Re:

You can access the New Bug Report Page here: https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/GameBugSubmit.aspx. This forum bug report section will be closed within a month, around Nov. 11th. Yeah I do feel a little sad about this
Old 11-25-2011, 22:45   #19
szadek89

szadek89 is on a distinguished road
Cannot Learn Fire

I cant learn the Fire spell after i have reached level 4 thunder as a water tao. plz help me
Old 01-12-2012, 15:49   #20
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
Water unable to learn fire...

Quote:
Originally Posted by szadek89 View Post
I cant learn the Fire spell after i have reached level 4 thunder as a water tao. plz help me
You can, however buy the spell page from the Peddler near the Twin City warehouse, (or in market, if the shopkeeper is still there/sells skills)
Old 08-20-2012, 13:32   #21
mottlee
Bot Killer

mottlee is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Bugs? Bots

How about running your ANTI-BOT FULL TIME if you run at this time on Pluto will get at least 50 plz fix the bots
Old 08-20-2012, 13:33   #22
mottlee
Bot Killer

mottlee is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by strider1993 View Post
Hi, as you said, this is for bugs, i don't know if this happened to someone already, but i lost my "bound pack" when hitted level 50, i don't know why ... i thought it would appear when i get to 55, but it didn't :/
I would like, at least, get one lvl 70 or one from 55, coz i need one :/ it is unfair seeing the others with better gear and me with sh*** stuff :/

Sorry for my bad english, and hope you can help me

Best regards,
Strider
Prob bound pack only went to lvl 50
Old 09-13-2012, 02:17   #23
j2ck

j2ck is on a distinguished road
Currently I'm in the process of making Water-Warrior-Trojan, and right now I'm at Warrior and have done the 40 lvl promotion. The bug is at the 70 lvl when I need 140 strength, after 99 it becomes 10 and your attributes points decreases if you continue to put in the strength, I've tried on other characters also and the issue is same. I have reported this bug on Saturday and still it's not fixed.

I've spoken thrice with customer service and they told me that this is going to take care off in the Thursday server down, but still the same error I'm getting right now.

Note the time & attribute point

Old 09-27-2012, 01:47   #24
mrpion33r

mrpion33r is on a distinguished road
WWK (Whirl Wind Kick) bug
did anybody noticed that their are times that when you get hit by a monk's WWK then you decided to jump you ended up landing the same spot where you got hit
It really sucks cause their a number of monks now that noticed it and they are abusing this specially during tournaments. Please fix it.
Old 10-12-2012, 23:34   #25
kidstuff

kidstuff is on a distinguished road
New dessert

Pls check new dessert i took my character there. Once i made it my account log out and cant log in anymore.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: