View Poll Results: Should Nobility donations decrease over time?
Yeah, that would be good. 28 38.36%
No, they shouldn't. 45 61.64%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 11:01   #91
doggy
Banned

doggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
he could be out hunting with a archer, wuts it matter if he is or isnt?

and he could also be a bigass botter. wuts it matter if he is or isnt?
Man I dont care if he`d hump the chickens for the money

But dont come here and act all noble like mother ffin theresa and talk like he has some nice agenda to bring peace and flowers and make everybody go out and hunt while holding hands and giving kisses
doggy is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2011, 11:03   #92
doggy
Banned

doggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
Why does he want more chars with higher nobility when he can only play on one at any given time?

Not all kings are the richest on the server. We have a king that isn't even full +12 yet.

Why does he have to hunt on an archer? And it is his only character on the nobility list.

He has no need to bot since he is a king.
haha I didnt know you was his little left pinky

Seriously man go serve that bs some else where
doggy is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2011, 13:10   #93
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggy View Post
haha I didnt know you was his little left pinky

Seriously man go serve that bs some else where
Login to mercury and find Chiddy~Bang. He has atleast 3 +8s. while being a king.

Find me how he can play on two chars at once and having being king actually matters on both of them.

Don't know about you, but I hunt on ninjas and monks. Much more fun than an archer.

Just because someone is better than you doesn't mean the bot.

So what part of what I said was BS? Besides the part of which you don't like the truth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2011, 13:20   #94
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Love how this is suggested by a TQ employee. But it got over 10 dislikes and more than 50% dislikes, I hope that this will be treated like the rest of the suggestions meaning the "declined suggestion"?

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2011, 13:56   #95
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggy View Post
And if he`s a king he`s the richest ****in guy on the server, winning all the guildwars and tournaments so he gets the most cash to spend on upping his main and second characters nobility...

Dont tell me for one sec that this guy is out in tc hunting chickens on his archer to get his nobility nor that this is his only character on the list.

NOr that he just want us all to hunt a little more. Hes probably a bigass mine``n`mouse botter-.-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
he is king bro, he bast king of all time
Quote:
He is a king. Therefor your argument fails.

1 Infamous
0 doggy
Quote:
Why does he want more chars with higher nobility when he can only play on one at any given time?

Not all kings are the richest on the server. We have a king that isn't even full +12 yet.

Why does he have to hunt on an archer? And it is his only character on the nobility list.

He has no need to bot since he is a king.
/alloftheabove

Edit: I can be queen/duke/prince at any time on my server seing as how i am basically the queen on there. I got no problems with this tax.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2011, 14:06   #96
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
/alloftheabove

Edit: I can be queen/duke/prince at any time on my server seing as how i am basically the queen on there. I got no problems with this tax.
Are you a transvestit?

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2011, 14:12   #97
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppo View Post
Are you a transvestit?
Why yes i am

On Topic:http://oi52.tinypic.com/2mpzrt5.jpg
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

Quote:
Quote:
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Old 07-08-2011, 14:18   #98
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Love how this is suggested by a TQ employee. But it got over 10 dislikes and more than 50% dislikes, I hope that this will be treated like the rest of the suggestions meaning the "declined suggestion"?
It was made by TQ so we are getting it. This is how Hemp announces upcoming features. Give this a month and it will have dominating approvals like every other poll that community hates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
I'd hit that.
Quote:
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2011, 17:06   #99
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Actually this is just an idea I had. I just put it here first, so I could decide if I wanted to go ahead and push for it.
It's kinda interesting to see where the line is drawn between the voters.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2011, 17:28   #100
Nicknac425

Nicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Actually this is just an idea I had. I just put it here first, so I could decide if I wanted to go ahead and push for it.
It's kinda interesting to see where the line is drawn between the voters.
as was stated before, this needs to be in the denied section now per suggestion rules set by lotak:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak
I will close any suggestion with 30 votes or more and 50%+ "no" votes.
I will close any suggestion with 20 votes or more and 60%+ "no" votes.
I will close any suggestion with 10 votes or more and 80%+ "no" votes.
Meets rule # 1, 2, and 3...

Quote:
Penicus.
Ugasorn.....

I'm just gonna go stand over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnpriest View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueki.! View Post
My thoughts exactly
Nicknac425 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2011, 18:06   #101
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Everyone knows this will be implemented, no matter what people vote.

Proof: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=662229
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2011, 18:23   #102
Infamous~
Seig Heil

such closed minded individuals...Can you even call then individuals? (mind ****)

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL
Old 07-09-2011, 15:49   #103
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
I remember seeing a suggestion about "inactivity", where a nobility member (Duke+) who has not logged in for a certain amount of time had their nobility deactivated until they logged back in and reactivated it, possibly with a fee as well.

Unless a person actually wanted to spite people and log in but once a month / 2 months / 3 months etc..., this would be a more cost effective solution.

Fact is, no one likes premium advantages that require additional maintenance just to retain the benefit that they currently hold.

/Denied
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: