Old 07-07-2019, 11:59   #1
dark_poet

dark_poet is on a distinguished road
Red face i trade my questions 4 ur answers.. offer u last fast

1) i have a wat-war-tro 140 so i go to job center and i see a new skill called Blood Shadow but it requires me to be trojan in the last 2 lives - what's that all about? i tried to google it myself but i can't find anything about it yet..

2) i have a wat-war-pir 139 with the Grabber yellow rune. it's currently only +3 atm so it doesn't make much of a difference. my question is - does the item drop rate bonus from killed players granted by the pirate class stack with the grabber rune? or not? hm?

3) how do i fight thunderstrikers while they fly? i have 3 chars (the last is wat-dw-dw 139) but all have melee skills. only 1 char has Thunder and Fire spells - my pirate. so i have to hit them twice with any of these spells and they fall down or what? i seen a jiang hu fight in twin city between a ninja and a TS who fly. the ninja hit the flying guy twice with twin fold blade then he fall down and finally die. but i don't have any ninja nor do i plan to be that class..

4) some time ago the spear required only 36 agility. now it's back to black? back to old school 176 strength? what's this..

5) i read long ago on a youtube video that if i get 15 mounts and 15 garments in my wardrobe, my daily champion points limit will reach 800 from 650? is that still working?
dark_poet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2019, 12:30   #2
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_poet View Post
1) i have a wat-war-tro 140 so i go to job center and i see a new skill called Blood Shadow but it requires me to be trojan in the last 2 lives - what's that all about? i tried to google it myself but i can't find anything about it yet..

2) i have a wat-war-pir 139 with the Grabber yellow rune. it's currently only +3 atm so it doesn't make much of a difference. my question is - does the item drop rate bonus from killed players granted by the pirate class stack with the grabber rune? or not? hm?

3) how do i fight thunderstrikers while they fly? i have 3 chars (the last is wat-dw-dw 139) but all have melee skills. only 1 char has Thunder and Fire spells - my pirate. so i have to hit them twice with any of these spells and they fall down or what? i seen a jiang hu fight in twin city between a ninja and a TS who fly. the ninja hit the flying guy twice with twin fold blade then he fall down and finally die. but i don't have any ninja nor do i plan to be that class..

4) some time ago the spear required only 36 agility. now it's back to black? back to old school 176 strength? what's this..

5) i read long ago on a youtube video that if i get 15 mounts and 15 garments in my wardrobe, my daily champion points limit will reach 800 from 650? is that still working?
1. Still working on it but it has the information you're looking for here: https://conquer-online.fandom.com/wiki/Trojan

2. No clue.

3. I haven't investigated how tstrikers work yet really so can't help you. Tro does struggle against flying targets so your best course of action is to use Divine hair and wait for them to fall.

4. It should be 36 strength, not 36 agility.

5. Yes.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2019, 14:33   #3
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond repute
lemme answer 1st and 3rd questions.

Black shadow is Cruel shade. they just adjusted cruel shade and renamed it.

This skill isn't worth it since Toxic Eraser ( Perfection attribute ) influences it's output. so it won't do much in PVP especially against high perfection. Otherwise its good for PVE.

For fighting flying archer/thunder strikers, as dragon warrior just evade them with air kick to keep a distance from them till they get down.

As a trojan , you can equip a bow or a knife. You see , trojan's red rune , allows you to choose a passive skill you want , so you can actually hit flying archers with phoenix while you are equipping a bow.

it's difficult when it comes to thunder strikers , since they can melee you. so avoiding them while hitting them with a bow is kind of hard.
talkdjenttome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2019, 18:12   #4
dark_poet

dark_poet is on a distinguished road
ok guys i think i understand now. thanks all
dark_poet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: