Old 06-29-2019, 08:13   #1
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
2-Hours maintenance, What changed?

So far, all i've noticed was the Chi progress on the event tasks. They reset it back to zero, so all those ppl who has rolled thousands of chi points today, its gone and that's totally messed up.

What else changed?

Last edited by Etienne1; 06-29-2019 at 08:17.
Etienne1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2019, 08:18   #2
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
So far, all i've noticed was the Chi progress on the event tasks. They reset it back to zero, so all those ppl who has rolled thousands of chi points today. That's totally messed up.

What else changed?
Yea fwack me lol, i was at 400k ish already lol, just couple 300 ish away and i can get my refund back. I hope it doesn't actually reset as in weekly reset lol.
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2019, 08:22   #3
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So far, all i've noticed was the Chi progress on the event tasks. They reset it back to zero, so all those ppl who has rolled thousands of chi points today, its gone and that's totally messed up.

What else changed?
can you even progress the event anymore? When i spin chi i'm still staying 0/750000 etc

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2019, 09:01   #4
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
can you even progress the event anymore? When i spin chi i'm still staying 0/750000 etc
same and TQ just blow me 8k cps non refunded coz apparently the limit that wasnt announced was reached
Old 06-29-2019, 09:11   #5
Erase
iAintHuman

Erase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Erase
They made an announcement over it lol
Old 06-29-2019, 09:19   #6
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Super Heroes event is distributing more than 14,000,000 CPs. We are glad to announce the amount of exchange CPs has reached the maximum this time.

So like, someone got away with millions of CPs in just 4 days? and call it a day?
Old 06-29-2019, 09:27   #7
kenflame

Quote:
Super Heroes event is distributing more than 14,000,000 CPs. We are glad to announce the amount of exchange CPs has reached the maximum this time.

So like, someone got away with millions of CPs in just 4 days? and call it a day?
1750 players to be exact
Old 06-29-2019, 09:32   #8
kenflame

21 people on skyflame got the refund, assuming 50 each servers its still not enough to reach the refund amount. Why cant they just say it, they fwack up and some noob went from +6 to full +12 full max runes 324 perf while exploiting the event with a couple dings on the glitch and bugs. Coz i did see couple of unknown chars popping with perf wings and +12s that arent even full blessed and max leveled.
Old 06-29-2019, 09:49   #9
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenflame View Post
Yea fwack me lol, i was at 400k ish already lol, just couple 300 ish away and i can get my refund back. I hope it doesn't actually reset as in weekly reset lol.
I just logged in to check the remaining tasks and I saw that my chi progress was gone LOL. 350k chis gone...and the same happens as to y'all, if I roll any chi, the progress stays 0. Da faq....Anyway I guess this thing ended in 4 days Lmao. We will be able to get point only by doing those lame tasks which give small amounts of points Lmao. I am still amazed, how the people still waste tons in just a few days Lmao.

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2019, 10:27   #10
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Not even sure whats going on yet. Some of the rewards like the mount and garment would not even be remotely possible unless the system was set up exactly like it was and TQ made people buy the L2 or L3 tokens for those reasons most likely. With that said it is not a players fault TQ was giving cps back to players if they had enough chi points to roll to get to the levels they set. I thought they were just trying to drain all the chi off servers and players then introduce that alt jaing thing and sell chi points for stupid amounts back to people.

I am also hearing that TQ has banned some people right after the maint. The speculation was they were not vip players and did not pay for the L-token yet received the cps from TQ once they hit the reward amounts. IMO that is not the players fault. The cps are automatically given back or given out to a player. They had no control over receiving the cps TQ was giving back so we will have to wait and see.

Tomorrow everyone will know if the chi rolling was completely stopped from the event or just part of the reset to eliminate the cps being given back to players, etc. In either case it amazes me how TQ puts these events in without even testing the process. These truly are 5 year old programmers it seems.

Time will tell on all this crap.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2019, 12:40   #11
Erase
iAintHuman

Erase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Erase
Too bad I wasn't aware the benefits of this originally, oops
Old 06-29-2019, 12:51   #12
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
so right i come home after work and i'm ready to use my 2mil chi points saved this doesnt work anymore... yet i had to spend 2k cps to get the token glad i didnt do it...

Last edited by Zagger_28; 06-29-2019 at 12:56.
Zagger_28 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2019, 16:37   #13
Ladyash

Ladyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagger_28 View Post
so right i come home after work and i'm ready to use my 2mil chi points saved this doesnt work anymore... yet i had to spend 2k cps to get the token glad i didnt do it...
You get a lot of good items from it even with cp rebate removed, including perm mount and garment, tons of stones, wings, rune stuff and you can use your points to get perfection or more stones, the event is actually really good without getting any cp rebate imo. A lot more value then 2k cps
Old 06-29-2019, 17:23   #14
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyash View Post
You get a lot of good items from it even with cp rebate removed, including perm mount and garment, tons of stones, wings, rune stuff and you can use your points to get perfection or more stones, the event is actually really good without getting any cp rebate imo. A lot more value then 2k cps
agree'd though some people jumped the gun and paid 8k cps and either just got their 8k cps back or got nothing back now so its hit or miss.

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2019, 18:15   #15
Cookies^.^
Crissy<3

Cookies^.^ is on a distinguished road
Yet again...

The ONE event that I thought I was gonna enjoy and maybe win got screwed over tkx to all those bug abusers aka lifeless ppl yet again..>.>

I had 1804988 chi pnts saved up before this event. How did I have so many you might ask? Well very simple..by not using them for over a year.(since I am currently working on my water and not on this one char)
When I heard about this event, I was very happy to know that I was gonna be able to get a garment + maybe mount
I got 2 garments off of it so I'm happy about that XD haha but, tkx to the lifeless ppl getting the mount,it might not be possile..

kinda annoyed with this event now because I got them(garments,chi pnts,etc) fair and square and not by abusing the stupid bug or whatever you want to call it.

Tkx tq..You are the only one to blame here..

Ps. that's my chi after my first garment
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pixie29.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	261.6 KB
ID:	151380   Click image for larger version

Name:	sexyLil29.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	183.3 KB
ID:	151381  

Pixie*Dust|^.~