Old 07-16-2019, 00:05   #106
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa View Post
This ^

Just give up HP in two gates for Break.
you dont really need break , waters run on final-p-attack anyways. Better keep that HP to make ur final-p-atack higher with sacrifice

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-DW-DW (Princess)**
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire** (Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)

130-130-140 Pure-Water**
130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro** (Retired)
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire** (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water** (Retired)

** = Fixed Jiang
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2019, 11:21   #107
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARMERAWR!! View Post
Thought you retired? :P

But yeah that +final p attack ratio is insane, I feel like they should have made it p-attack not +final p dmg and made the ratio lower
Has anyone tried subbing out P-attack for final P-attack instead of going the break route to get to the same end. I have always thought about it on my hybrid tank monk since it would keep the anti in place yet I have never heard of anyone yet pushing it that way in general. It would ge so nice to bypass the BP with Final P-attack though and build: Final P-attack, HP, Immunity and like anti if it could actually work in the same fashion break does in a way. I have always wondered what triple would look like since the final P-attack bypasses so much of the mechanics.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 07-16-2019 at 11:25.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2019, 13:13   #108
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
Has anyone tried subbing out P-attack for final P-attack instead of going the break route to get to the same end. I have always thought about it on my hybrid tank monk since it would keep the anti in place yet I have never heard of anyone yet pushing it that way in general. It would ge so nice to bypass the BP with Final P-attack though and build: Final P-attack, HP, Immunity and like anti if it could actually work in the same fashion break does in a way. I have always wondered what triple would look like since the final P-attack bypasses so much of the mechanics.
Im switching out my p-strike on my water, leaving me with 2x final-p-attack, 2x p-attack and 1 break and anti/immu stage (no final-p-attack on the 1st and 6th stage) and 2 hp-stages. I figured I dont really crit immu chars/waters with my water anyways.
I was thinking about dfooing this with p-attack too, but I'm not sure how helpfull that will be in the end...it only adds like 810 final-p-attack i guess for each stage.

Char-collector

Dark

130-130-140 Pure-Water**
130-130-140 Pure Monk**

** = Fixed Jiang
Old 07-16-2019, 14:00   #109
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond repute
My monk has 12k + final p atk ( having + final p attack in 2 chi gates. 4th and 8th stage in jiang . inner power still a way to go ) and lv 9 no mercy , with 8 STGs and 39k attack , he does 13k-15k damage on anti break characters. before this anima update he used to deal 15k-16k damage on full SDG anti breaks , 12k-13k on full STG anti breaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
Im switching out my p-strike on my water, leaving me with 2x final-p-attack, 2x p-attack and 1 break and anti/immu stage (no final-p-attack on the 1st and 6th stage) and 2 hp-stages. I figured I dont really crit immu chars/waters with my water anyways.
I was thinking about dfooing this with p-attack too, but I'm not sure how helpfull that will be in the end...it only adds like 810 final-p-attack i guess for each stage.
no , it isn't worth sacrificing 6k attack for the sake of a measly 1.6k + final p atk , especially for a class as water that can deal damage over 22k. your break damage will drastically decrease.

once before i wanted to see the damage difference on anti break character after losing 6k attack from jiang. so i retreated my chi , rolled 3 p attacks and lost about 5k+ attack . it was almost 6k attack loss. the damage difference before loss and after loss on a full STG was about 800 damage difference , funny isn't it ?
talkdjenttome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2019, 14:13   #110
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkdjenttome View Post
My monk has 12k + final p atk ( having + final p attack in 2 chi gates. 4th and 8th stage in jiang . inner power still a way to go ) and lv 9 no mercy , with 8 STGs and 39k attack , he does 13k-15k damage on anti break characters. before this anima update he used to deal 15k-16k damage on full SDG anti breaks , 12k-13k on full STG anti breaks.

no , it isn't worth sacrificing 6k attack for the sake of a measly 1.6k + final p atk , especially for a class as water that can deal damage over 22k. your break damage will drastically decrease.

once before i wanted to see the damage difference on anti break character after losing 6k attack from jiang. so i retreated my chi , rolled 3 p attacks and lost about 5k+ attack . it was almost 6k attack loss. the damage difference before loss and after loss on a full STG was about 800 damage difference , funny isn't it ?
Well anti is really not needed anymore overall. Changing Jaing gates off anti is not really an issue that would be easy. Then on average you are probably going to need 1 or 2 chi gates as break - one for sure. It's stupid to get to involved in the anima system since the game is dying so fast and so many people have quit so I have been dabbling on exactly how to convert my monk. If that is all the final that can really be put in its not worth final P-attack. Its easy to alt gear into SDG setups anyway with a setup that gets you numbers needed for triple with iron shield up for short spurts anyway. I was just trying to see if anyone pushed the final P-attack numbers.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2019, 02:07   #111
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
King Odin

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1564564201749.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	151393  

|~Odin~|
515 BP and progressing

Last edited by SaonNalang; 07-31-2019 at 02:12.
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2019, 11:19   #112
Mucle
MathGenius

154 immu? Seems pretty useless.

Char-collector

Dark

130-130-140 Pure-Water**
130-130-140 Pure Monk**

** = Fixed Jiang
Old 07-31-2019, 18:21   #113
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
154 immu? Seems pretty useless.
Not really when u r the highest bp.

|~Odin~|
515 BP and progressing
Old 08-01-2019, 13:37   #114
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaonNalang View Post
We go by reputation and Jefe and Roc have proved themselves in every fight by out performing everyone by a lot except against each other

Last edited by Xentheo; 08-01-2019 at 13:42.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2019, 17:36   #115
SaonNalang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post
We go by reputation and Jefe and Roc have proved themselves in every fight by out performing everyone by a lot except against each other
What? Lol.

|~Odin~|
515 BP and progressing
Old 08-01-2019, 18:45   #116
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
What? Lol.
In a war its widely believed in CO you could not keep up with Jefe or Roc if they were fighting you.. I see you as 3rd close with bangscump and bahbuli because you definitely putting Bahbuli in his place but he couldnt keep up with jefe and roc either I was using Jefe and Roc history of how much better they have been then everyone else and it has not been close its been roc and jefe and >>>>>>>>> the next person for the last 3-4 years? Maybe you are the one to take the crown?

Last edited by Xentheo; 08-01-2019 at 18:49.
Old 08-02-2019, 03:20   #117
SaonNalang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post
In a war its widely believed in CO you could not keep up with Jefe or Roc if they were fighting you.. I see you as 3rd close with bangscump and bahbuli because you definitely putting Bahbuli in his place but he couldnt keep up with jefe and roc either I was using Jefe and Roc history of how much better they have been then everyone else and it has not been close its been roc and jefe and >>>>>>>>> the next person for the last 3-4 years? Maybe you are the one to take the crown?
Bro I aint bangroc and jefe, i never played with roc but i did help jefe in the past. They were both competitive but none closer to us who gives problem and beat hb this much without the help of others. We single handedly beat hb in phoenix and if you only see the amount of ppl they bring just to beat our small group. It is like fighting with juggernauts. You are right odin is not the best but we have the best badass group in conquer that can give a headache for anyone .

|~Odin~|
515 BP and progressing
Old 08-02-2019, 11:44   #118
Xentheo

Quote:
Bro I aint bangroc and jefe, i never played with roc but i did help jefe in the past. They were both competitive but none closer to us who gives problem and beat hb this much without the help of others. We single handedly beat hb in phoenix and if you only see the amount of ppl they bring just to beat our small group. It is like fighting with juggernauts. You are right odin is not the best but we have the best badass group in conquer that can give a headache for anyone .
HB was a lot stronger on Dragon when bangroc fought them in a stalemate now they are weak because most of them can't afford anima and all this new **** TQ released this year but back in 2016-2018 HB was a monster they fought hamsty and bangroc at the same time imagine that

Last edited by Xentheo; 08-02-2019 at 11:52.
Old 08-02-2019, 22:54   #119
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You wont be the highest bp forever, eventually people will catch up with anima, try living when you are getting crit 80+ percent of the time. Why bother running anti when you can just run barrier?

Not that I like barrier, but i think anti, bp, and barrier are all cancer. Might as well use the most optimal build though, 150 counter wouldnt stop me from breaking you 70+ percent of the time, and my account is trash

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2019, 03:30   #120
SaonNalang

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARMERAWR!! View Post
You wont be the highest bp forever, eventually people will catch up with anima, try living when you are getting crit 80+ percent of the time. Why bother running anti when you can just run barrier?

Not that I like barrier, but i think anti, bp, and barrier are all cancer. Might as well use the most optimal build though, 150 counter wouldnt stop me from breaking you 70+ percent of the time, and my account is trash
I still have my immunity save on my chi. I only change the JH which can be change easily later on. The fact that you are fighting 10 vs 100 all the time, making an anti build is not really a bad idea but it really helping us. And that what makes HB losing to us.

|~Odin~|
515 BP and progressing

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: