Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-01-2013, 11:32   #136
JustTheGod1

JustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandS View Post
Dream-dream old player; seems like most of forum is dead, band im way to skeptical to come back, wonder if any of my dudes still floating around.
I played dream server.
Ancually they merged dream with crystal and a lotta players quit or merged to another servers.
Old 11-17-2013, 21:06   #137
bahasa

bahasa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provocative View Post
When people actually cared for each other.
So true. We made friends not just leveld up n kill people. We even fell in love. Well at least i did.
bahasa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2013, 20:21   #138
waldo04
pro

waldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to waldo04
sitting in the tombbat cave for hours leveling my water... along with a load of others and laughing at the occasional trojan to come by
waldo 110-110 water-fire (part of the TQ'd team)
Volcano
Kathmia 130-130-117 pure nin - banned (TQ'd)
Xytep 130-130-109 nin-nin-tro
Bushi 130-130 war-war-wat
Ogari 131 non rb monk
waldo04 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2014, 08:48   #139
HuMaYuN
Ni(VjA

Location: ~Toronto, Canada~ Guild: ~TemplarKnights~ Level: ~130-130 Fire-Fire~
HuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond repute
Ah the good old days:

Guild: TemplarKnights
What am i doing now?: As of 1/03/2014 Actively Playing Love2Hate CO [US Server] if you want to play a true CO 1.0...My Ingame name is: HuKo if you happen to pass by
HuMaYuN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2014, 16:09   #140
Shuyin.
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Shuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond repute
Bought an Elite 2 soc backsword for 25 dbs (wasn't even a mana one)
Then went off to tombbats cave for MONTHS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Good question. Stupid answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobs
Ninja.QueeN speaks to Shuyin: AIMBOT
ATLANTIC.PIRATE speaks to Shuyin: aimbot
magic4hell speaks to Shuyin: u iampot
FALLEN speaks to Shuyin: ure aiming
LoveToSeeYouCry speaks to Shuyin: u play impoot
aghamed speaks to Shuyin: using hac
Shuyin. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2014, 23:13   #141
PurPleKuSh
Aristotle

PurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to PurPleKuSh
The good ole days
Aristotle

PurpleKush
Class------War-War-Water Tao
Level-------120-126-126
Potency------210

PurPleKuSh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2014, 00:53   #142
*SpEcTrE

*SpEcTrE has a reputation beyond repute*SpEcTrE has a reputation beyond repute*SpEcTrE has a reputation beyond repute*SpEcTrE has a reputation beyond repute*SpEcTrE has a reputation beyond repute*SpEcTrE has a reputation beyond repute*SpEcTrE has a reputation beyond repute*SpEcTrE has a reputation beyond repute*SpEcTrE has a reputation beyond repute*SpEcTrE has a reputation beyond repute*SpEcTrE has a reputation beyond repute
Killing Patrols in Phoenix Castle with your fellow low level friends,.

Still better than killing that Terato dragon thing. Even if there's no reward
*SpEcTrE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2014, 19:27   #143
Ayamee
[Yar~!.]

Ayamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ayamee Send a message via MSN to Ayamee Send a message via Yahoo to Ayamee
Mining for a house.
And then mining for the upgrade.

And my +4 SDG/SDG pickaxe.
Used to have 14 proficiency with it.

When the game had a community.
When super items meant something.
When non-weapon sockets made you a legend.
When a trojan with 15.000 health was the best you could get.
When PvP was a challenge and based solely on your stats.
When you could rape the face of some nublet fresh out of Birth Village right in the center of Twin City.
Patrols.
Alternate maps.

I think most of all, I miss the respect the older players had for each other.
If you were hunting in a spawn on an alternate map, theyčd patiently wait their turn or find another hunting spot. They wouldn't drop you at the blink of an eye, molest your dead body and whisper you calling you a 'nob'.

I remember divine hare and cyclone combos.
People running through ape city on crack.
Or going from the back of Mystic Castle to Simon in Twin in under 40 seconds without a speed hack.

Powerleveling people for virtue points, which these days are totally useless.

Hunting. Like the good old days.
Where you had to have half an inventory of arrows and pich up every last item that dropped hoping it would be the super that'd get your next hunt's worth of arrows.
When you couldn't see the quality or plussing without cheating.
When you couldn't hit a button and come back a few hours later to an inventory full of hand picked elites, supers, mets and gems.

When people who were 130 were revered.
Because the best you could do was the level 122 bloody devils in the back of Mystic Castle.
The one's you needed the health wine to go fight.
And leveling was painfully slow after 126.

All the things I liked about this game aren't really a part of it anymore.
Dreams/Eternity:
Ayamee [130/130/135 A/A/A]
----+----+----+----+----+----+----
I'm an Archer.

Guild Wars 2
Fort Aspenwood server.
AngelDiscarnate.5489/Jason Goes Mental
I spend equal time crafting, WvW-ing, and sitting around doing shat all.
The life of a level 80 Mesmer.

Last edited by Ayamee; 04-02-2014 at 14:39.
Ayamee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2014, 02:17   #144
lady_Elenor

lady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond repute
grrr the good old days now they were fun sad to say ive been playing the game for 11 years since before dragon was named dragon, but I remember the first guild I joined at level 40 your welcome to the guild was being pked straight away by the dep or leader that joined u. ac was the place to go to watching it snow cos of the warriors playing but mainly everyone sitting around dancing or talking. the first time I got a db from a monster and the whole server knew I had found it and crapping myself to get to market without getting pked. making my first guild crimson dragon and being the top guild for members was such a proud time and we were all active too if a member was pked u knew that all high level chars would be right at your side within minutes of it happening ready to pk the person numerous times in repayment. chars who didn't speak English had br next to their name fav guild meet up for a chat before going to level or ape was in front of the house admin. the comp to see how many friends u could fit in your house and then in the hot tub lol telling mech by mistake that she was hung like a rat and thinking I was going to be pked for life and instead just had a lol off her instead. and wow weddings now they were huge nearly always done on a weekend so everyone could go and notice always given on the guild board lol levelling was hard getting reborn was a guild event just to get your gem back safe second reborn took weeks to do and I had my char on 24 hours a day between me and trusted friends just to get all the items but being one of the first on blizzard ( did the server split from dragon to blizzard and then Gemini ) to get 2nd rb the market was 20 mets to a db and mets at times seemed hard to get lol
what im unhappy about it since Gemini joined with another server ive had to change my name which ive had since day 1 of starting co showed no heart in the age of the player when they made that happen
and atm im sad enough to get my char Elenor ( now ELenor ) out of retirement and come back to the game just miss the social side to the game way to many non English players always wanting to either pk or whisper u for enlighten gets frustrating to be honest but cant do anything about that but conquer now is all about them making money and taking the joy out the game its a shame

Elenor : Level 122-122-126-132+ rb Trojan/Trojan/Warrior/Trojan
Lady_Elenor : Level 94 - active
Temptress : Level 29 - inactive
Lil_Warrior : Level 46 - inactive

Dragon-> Blizzard-> Gemini

" Whats the point in cheating on a already easy game "

To those friends that were left behind will always remember u sorry to leave u behind
lady_Elenor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2014, 05:34   #145
Ayamee
[Yar~!.]

Ayamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ayamee Send a message via MSN to Ayamee Send a message via Yahoo to Ayamee
My first ever Dragonball drop.
Alternate Ape map, I miss you.
I know I was first reborn, Somewhere around 95 or 96.
I had a thing about keeping my gear up to date back then, so I wasn't 97 or I'd be in the rhino coat, not the shark coat.

Wish I'd SS'd my shadow bow.
I miss it. <3
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DB_Drop.jpg
Views:	412
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	149733  
Dreams/Eternity:
I'm an Archer.

Guild Wars 2
Fort Aspenwood server.

Last edited by Ayamee; 04-30-2014 at 05:37.
Old 05-20-2014, 18:05   #146
Reaper8141

Reaper8141 is on a distinguished road
I remember winning a full unique set from a guild raffle in 2005, I was a god for about a month before people started bulking.
I miss mining.
I miss Blue mouse quest.
I miss being able to earn great gear rather than deal with +12 bull****.
I miss not being spoonfed bound ****.
I miss when CPs didn't exist.
Reaper8141 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2014, 18:00   #147
Blaziken

Blaziken is on a distinguished road
I think we should petition for a server which offers "Play to Win" and not "Pay to Win"
Blaziken is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2014, 06:37   #148
Raskólnikov
latinlover

Raskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond repute
- Mining
- Mine pking
- Finding a +1 item, db or super item and thinking HOLY **** THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE because that was actually a big thing
- Exploiting the firerat bug to dc people and piss them off.
- Exploiting the wall jump bug in guild area
- Endless fights in jail
- Being naked in PC, waiting for noobs to attack you because they think you're low level, rape his butthole with fixed tornado and laughing about it.
- Finding an enemy afk in a pkable area (usually gw gates), bringing all your guild mates to spend hours hitting him with low dmg, breaking his gear's durability until the gear was gone forever (not the 5-mets-to-repair thing)
- Lots of people active in the server forum
- Legendary speedhacking black name trojans known to all the server haunting noobs in AC2 or MC
- Bunch of taoists spending all afternoon killing tombats @ pc cave (forgot the name of the cave)
- When reaching level 130 was a nearly impossible task because you had nowhere to level up, only TG, and yet TG didn't help much
- Guard whoring
- Complaining about guard whoring
- Being full elite +4 and proud of it
- wanna kill someone? make a lvl 110 tro
- People chatting all day in AC
- looking at a char with level 120+ gear and thinking: wow, i'll be like him one day

I can't say it was perfect because there was a lot of unfair botjailing and the costumer service was the ****tiest one could EVER imagine (you had to send an email to a dude with mexican name and pray to the seven heavens that he would bother to reply). Other than that, it was the best MMORPG I ever played, until lotto came out and the db buying apocalypse started

Last edited by Raskólnikov; 05-28-2014 at 06:39.
Raskólnikov is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2014, 03:00   #149
Ayamee
[Yar~!.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaziken View Post
I think we should petition for a server which offers "Play to Win" and not "Pay to Win"
Tried that.
Classic servers are just as bad as the non-classic ones.
Dreams/Eternity:
I'm an Archer.

Guild Wars 2
Fort Aspenwood server.
Old 05-31-2014, 13:31   #150
bean_bun

bean_bun is on a distinguished road
classic, hm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayamee View Post
Tried that.
Classic servers are just as bad as the non-classic ones.
How come the classic servers are almost no different than other servers? That fact seems to contradict the name "classic". What is so "classic" about it I wonder?

I'll be willing to be in a movement to bring back CO 2.0 before CP mall and everything after that (except for new maps which I like).

And I remember the first time I got a super dragon gem in PC mine at level 71 or something (no rb). I was so happy to see the swirling dragon effect and felt so bad ass.
My quote: "the memories that I miss the most..."
bean_bun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: