Old 06-30-2019, 23:28   #31
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JQ314 View Post
This event is so misconfigured. It has "enormous impact on the game and the enjoyment of the players". TQ should remove the gained rewards/points/progress, reconfigure the settings and release the event again.
that would be the best problem solve ... but gathering all the information without rolling everyone back is going to be a pain in the ass. Its not a simple script u can write that will work for everyone.

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2019, 07:41   #32
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
So, the Anniversary event chi tasks are working again but with a twist. They removed the 500k, 600k and 750k chi tasks and left us with the 400k chi task which only gives 4k points.

Now with your 400k Chi, you'll only get around 19k points, then it'll reset back to 10k. Which means, instead of getting 75k points with 750k chi points, you'll only get around 30k+ points from it.

This sucks to those who hasnt started the event yet or even to those who were half way thru it. Its gonna take more chi to get the garment and mount.
Old 07-01-2019, 09:22   #33
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
These are those type of moments that i regret for not doing an event when it comes out and i just wait for the last days... now not only lost the cps but also i wont be able to finish the event since i only have 1mil chi points saved and its not enough to get 75k points.... gg wp...
Zagger_28 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: