Old 06-21-2019, 07:59   #1
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
New Trojan Skill Upgrades

All of these new skill upgrades are actually good, specially the 100% passive trigger rate but the bad side is that, those are melee activated skills. In today's PVP system, AOE/Range skills win like 90% of the time.

Anyway, this is a good thing for the Trojan lovers out there. Hopefully this will help you get out from the long drought.

What could be the next class that they'll work on?, Warriors deserve this kind of upgrade too. Its good to see these founding classes gets their upgrades.
Old 06-21-2019, 08:20   #2
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
All of these new skill upgrades are actually good, specially the 100% passive trigger rate but the bad side is that, those are melee activated skills. In today's PVP system, AOE/Range skills win like 90% of the time.

Anyway, this is a good thing for the Trojan lovers out there. Hopefully this will help you get out from the long drought.

What could be the next class that they'll work on?, Warriors deserve this kind of upgrade too. Its good to see these founding classes gets their upgrades.
TQ is doing too much. They ramping up their bleeding of the customer base.

New class
Tailed Beast
Anima
New runes
Trojan update
All these credit rebates trying to force kings to participate to keep a respectable donation.

All these within the last 2-3 months? Normally TQ does big updates like this maybe 3 or 4 times a year. Now they're doing this in the last couple months. They are getting far too aggressive.

The trojan update sounds nice but definitely sounds OP.

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000

Last edited by Byuiso; 06-21-2019 at 08:24.
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2019, 09:15   #3
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post

i wouldn't say it's warriors cause they got the Fists not too long ago... probably the next class its monks they are the ones who are behind without an update for too long...
Zagger_28 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2019, 09:34   #4
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
You guys are reading it wrong. IF your passive come's out then you get the extra trigger rate skill that will always come into effect AFTER you've landed your passive. Similar to thunderstriker; if you land a melee you have a 100% chance to channel your max attack stat for 30 seconds. It doesn't mean your passive is 100% it means AFTER landing your passive you will have a 100% chance to activate the bonus buff
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2019, 12:10   #5
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post

New class
Tailed Beast
Anima
New runes
Trojan update
All these credit rebates trying to force kings to participate to keep a respectable donation.

All these within the last 2-3 months? Normally TQ does big updates like this maybe 3 or 4 times a year. Now they're doing this in the last couple months. They are getting far too aggressive.

or you all can be like most of us that stopped spending money and supporting all this crap when they changed the anima BP and caused so many players to quit or stop really playing a lot.

TQ is struggling now with $$$$ and most of the old base that was spending money periodically has dramatically slowed down or stopped. This has forced them to try and throw stuff out faster and faster to try and create new $$$$ to make up for all the old supporters who have generally stopped spending.

The anima issue was the final straw for most of us on the last update and so many of us older players supported TQ to some small point until that change, Now we chose to not support this company any more. The pricing they put on items and stuff is the craziest crap I have ever seen and it keeps getting worse.

Just my 2 cents on what this company has done destroying nobility in general and all the investments made to that along with the last anima change due to pure greed.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2019, 12:43   #6
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post

or you all can be like most of us that stopped spending money and supporting all this crap when they changed the anima BP and caused so many players to quit or stop really playing a lot.

TQ is struggling now with $$$$ and most of the old base that was spending money periodically has dramatically slowed down or stopped. This has forced them to try and throw stuff out faster and faster to try and create new $$$$ to make up for all the old supporters who have generally stopped spending.

The anima issue was the final straw for most of us on the last update and so many of us older players supported TQ to some small point until that change, Now we chose to not support this company any more. The pricing they put on items and stuff is the craziest crap I have ever seen and it keeps getting worse.

Just my 2 cents on what this company has done destroying nobility in general and all the investments made to that along with the last anima change due to pure greed.
TQ actually isn't struggling for money. They are very profitable. They are just extremely greedy on the NA/EU side of the game.

Honestly I have the same anima now that I had when it first came out and look at that they released 15 other things since then.

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2019, 12:46   #7
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
TQ actually isn't struggling for money. They are very profitable. They are just extremely greedy on the NA/EU side of the game.

Honestly I have the same anima now that I had when it first came out and look at that they released 15 other things since then.
I also have the same anima also from the first 2 days of Dragon tomb quest before they nerfed the odds by like 400% lol long before they changed the anima a second time putting this crazy BP crap up to P18 into the game.

It may look like they are not struggling yet from the CO side of the gaming revenues from what they used to pull in I think they are down in sales. Its just other areas producing better gains.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2019, 14:09   #8
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

New class
Tailed Beast
Anima
New runes
Trojan update

OP? how much time do you spend getting melee'd ? i can't even remember the last time i got melee'd in a team event or elite pkt...

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2019, 15:26   #9
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
it happens often from what I gather.. I get hit fro melee attacks here and there.. they usually hit me quite hard when they do connect as well... just what I have seen anyway.. You might never get hit by melee attacks durning team events, but if that truly is the case, then your quite the co2 player, because now a days its something a lot of players are pushing for. At least from what I have seen anyway..

Full Support Water 350 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
still a work in progress

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2019, 22:50   #10
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysnacked View Post
it happens often from what I gather.. I get hit fro melee attacks here and there.. they usually hit me quite hard when they do connect as well... just what I have seen anyway.. You might never get hit by melee attacks durning team events, but if that truly is the case, then your quite the co2 player, because now a days its something a lot of players are pushing for. At least from what I have seen anyway..
Not like tryna brag or anything - i play vs like 90% egys most of them are pretty terrible - but even when i go to CS events it's always a swipe 2x crit i get killed by never a melee, maybe its because i don't turtle up in STGs trying to win for points? iunno

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: