Old 04-17-2010, 07:53   #76
PINOYRULES

PINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by niKsy View Post
K, thanks rets for the files .

Alright guys, keep posting all the new 130's and ill update it evry time when i have some free time .
Add this : |HOKAGE| non rb ninja 136 /Shippuden 130-130-133 pure ninja/ |Persephone| 130-130-131 ninja-war-water and btw my old PINOYRULES are water war troj NOT (troj war troj ) ...hugz niks

PINOYRULES / Turgar Are Not Mine Anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by marty1991 View Post
you cant level ND in TG, ND is supposed to be leveld mannually, do it in gate, its fast thre
PINOYRULES is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2010, 10:17   #77
Miss~Led
Insane

Miss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond repute
Add

Mys***8224;ic 130-130-130 Nin/Nin/Nin
Miss~Led 130 - 130 - 134 Nin/War/Tro
Sinful 130 - 130 - 130 Nin/War/Wat

Sinful: 130 Ninja - 130 War - 130 Water

Mys†ic 130 Ninja - 130 Ninja - 128 Ninja

I ***9829; Captain~Scarlet

Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy
Miss~Led is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2010, 19:21   #78
BladesOfSteel

BladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond repute
Adding:

BladesOfSteel Pure Ninja 132 ~ 132 ~ 134
Terminator-45 War 131 War 131........and on it's way to Pure War

The rest....................
BladesOfSteel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2011, 22:59   #79
Keith_Dragoon

Keith_Dragoon has much to be proud ofKeith_Dragoon has much to be proud ofKeith_Dragoon has much to be proud ofKeith_Dragoon has much to be proud ofKeith_Dragoon has much to be proud ofKeith_Dragoon has much to be proud ofKeith_Dragoon has much to be proud ofKeith_Dragoon has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Keith_Dragoon
I feel left out, I was one of the first Fires to hit 130 non RB on this server and I got omitted! then again I never got back to 130 b4 I quit. D:

Officially Retired from CO

ladrao de bicicletas
Keith_Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2011, 15:33   #80
niKsy
SRBIJA !

niKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to niKsy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith_Dragoon View Post
I feel left out, I was one of the first Fires to hit 130 non RB on this server and I got omitted! then again I never got back to 130 b4 I quit. D:
Since ur not 130 you cant be in the list xD, its not the "one of the first Fires to hit 130 non RB" list hahahah

<3 the bike stealer !

niKs/ikKo are not mine anymore -.-

BYE CONQUER, HELLO COUNTER STRIKE, PM to add

Quote:
LOVED BY SOME
HATED BY MANY
FEARED BY ALL...

SERBS
niKsy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2011, 19:00   #81
Dzunnar
ಠ_ಠ

Dzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by niKsy View Post
Since ur not 130 you cant be in the list xD, its not the "one of the first Fires to hit 130 non RB" list hahahah

<3 the bike stealer !
Can 135+ make the list? I know I once tried... haven't checked the front page, well, happy whatever page we've gotten to!

Jaan - Water-Warrior-Trojan 130-130-131

Tiger server

Curiosity - Water-Warrior-Trojan 130-137-140

Member of the OT Ninja Squad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loobylou View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzunnar View Post
~ChařS~ speaks to Curiosity: aouto hunt open lol
He said the same thing to me. Apparently killing him in jail then picking up his pots is autohunt....
Dzunnar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2011, 22:59   #82
hitman36

hitman36 has a reputation beyond reputehitman36 has a reputation beyond reputehitman36 has a reputation beyond reputehitman36 has a reputation beyond reputehitman36 has a reputation beyond reputehitman36 has a reputation beyond reputehitman36 has a reputation beyond reputehitman36 has a reputation beyond reputehitman36 has a reputation beyond reputehitman36 has a reputation beyond reputehitman36 has a reputation beyond repute
God I remember when being level 130 meant something, then it was 130-130 and 130-130-130 xD

I was so excited to be added to the list.

[:Tiger:]

hitman36, EpicNess, hitgirl, bringit, nomanland...etc etc..

I miss nazgirl_slaves and Winddancer.
hitman36 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2011, 14:16   #83
InternetAdult

InternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman36 View Post
God I remember when being level 130 meant something, then it was 130-130 and 130-130-130 xD

I was so excited to be added to the list.

Hitman :O.......Are You Still Playing?

~Nyu~ Monk-War-Fire L139

Violaceous Water-War-Pirate L139
InternetAdult is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2011, 21:04   #84
hitman36

hitman36 has a reputation beyond reputehitman36 has a reputation beyond reputehitman36 has a reputation beyond reputehitman36 has a reputation beyond reputehitman36 has a reputation beyond reputehitman36 has a reputation beyond reputehitman36 has a reputation beyond reputehitman36 has a reputation beyond reputehitman36 has a reputation beyond reputehitman36 has a reputation beyond reputehitman36 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetAdult View Post
Hitman :O.......Are You Still Playing?
Nah I just logged in for the first time in.......months/years I don't even remember anymore. Checking up on the people I knew but sadly most quit so I've heard. And the rest were offline. At least some things never change first time I log in and 2 tro's from carpe diem(spelling?) try to herc me to death in GW area. Sad to say most of my skills in ss have gotten really rusty =[

How've you been? How's the server? How are the people/sides/drama? =]

[:Tiger:]

hitman36, EpicNess, hitgirl, bringit, nomanland...etc etc..

I miss nazgirl_slaves and Winddancer.
hitman36 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2011, 11:01   #85
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman36 View Post
Nah I just logged in for the first time in.......months/years I don't even remember anymore. Checking up on the people I knew but sadly most quit so I've heard. And the rest were offline. At least some things never change first time I log in and 2 tro's from carpe diem(spelling?) try to herc me to death in GW area. Sad to say most of my skills in ss have gotten really rusty =[

How've you been? How's the server? How are the people/sides/drama? =]
noone FBs or SS's anymore. Noone plays either

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

LightSword - 132 2nd RB Trojan

The Legendary CrimsonBlade Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacitar View Post
Aimbot with herc? Crack much?
LightSword is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2011, 21:30   #86
ArchMage
tg ftw

ArchMage has a reputation beyond reputeArchMage has a reputation beyond reputeArchMage has a reputation beyond reputeArchMage has a reputation beyond reputeArchMage has a reputation beyond reputeArchMage has a reputation beyond reputeArchMage has a reputation beyond reputeArchMage has a reputation beyond reputeArchMage has a reputation beyond reputeArchMage has a reputation beyond reputeArchMage has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
noone FBs or SS's anymore. Noone plays either
from the time ive been back to see tia ive noticed tho i never expected much,
every1 is gone, from the game and forums
the more money you spend the better youre gear
same ****ty bugs are still here even after 3 years
there are amazingly worse a.holes now then there were b4
ArchMage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2011, 02:17   #87
hyunie

hyunie is an unknown quantity at this point
^_^_^_^_^
Old 11-29-2011, 18:24   #88
Cruela

Cruela is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Lol hi you guys, feels nostalgic.
Cruela is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2018, 15:50   #89
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
Some great names on that list for Nostalgia

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

LightSword - 132 2nd RB Trojan

The Legendary CrimsonBlade Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacitar View Post
Aimbot with herc? Crack much?
LightSword is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: