Old 09-11-2018, 00:57   #1
ThePurpleKnight
Knight

ThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond repute
Returning Player looking for a lot of information.

I have every class except the two newest ones and Fire Taoist.

My Water gained a new skill, she is pure water, the skill is called Super Shield, I am thinking of going back to Trojan-Warrior-Water would I love Super Shield? Why do I have it in the first place? I'd like to know that the only skills I lose would be Pervade and Pure Waters Shield.

Attribute Points, I should use the Mystery Dew for every fruit right? I have a lot more fruit than I do Dew. How can I get more Dew aside from the super expensive ones in shops?

Perfection seems not that big a deal, others say otherwise. Why does it matter so much? I mean CO gives 70% reduction to players 5 BP higher and I played pre-BT. So how can this compare? So far what I've seen from Perfection is a bunch of "neat" effects that sometimes go off.

How can I get Inner Power points? Mine is **** and I know it'll probably take a while to buff it up but atm Idk how I even get the points.

Found a pet NPC in market, 2 of em actually, what are they? None of my characters seem to be able to get one.

Is there any reason to kill people in the Bright Fortune map? Everyday I go to get my free **** and some stupid assassin attacks me, when I ask why they always say sorry it was an accident. Like no it wasn't but Idc I just wanna know if I'm missing out on something here? Is there a reason to do it aside from being an *******?

I am sure I have a lot more but these are the things I've been having the hardest time figuring out on my own.

309 BP Pure Warrior
Game Balance Enthusiast.
Remove "Low Skill - High Reward."
ThePurpleKnight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2018, 01:15   #2
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePurpleKnight View Post
I have every class except the two newest ones and Fire Taoist.

My Water gained a new skill, she is pure water, the skill is called Super Shield, I am thinking of going back to Trojan-Warrior-Water would I love Super Shield? Why do I have it in the first place? I'd like to know that the only skills I lose would be Pervade and Pure Waters Shield.

Attribute Points, I should use the Mystery Dew for every fruit right? I have a lot more fruit than I do Dew. How can I get more Dew aside from the super expensive ones in shops?

Perfection seems not that big a deal, others say otherwise. Why does it matter so much? I mean CO gives 70% reduction to players 5 BP higher and I played pre-BT. So how can this compare? So far what I've seen from Perfection is a bunch of "neat" effects that sometimes go off.

How can I get Inner Power points? Mine is **** and I know it'll probably take a while to buff it up but atm Idk how I even get the points.

Found a pet NPC in market, 2 of em actually, what are they? None of my characters seem to be able to get one.

Is there any reason to kill people in the Bright Fortune map? Everyday I go to get my free **** and some stupid assassin attacks me, when I ask why they always say sorry it was an accident. Like no it wasn't but Idc I just wanna know if I'm missing out on something here? Is there a reason to do it aside from being an *******?

I am sure I have a lot more but these are the things I've been having the hardest time figuring out on my own.
Lots of questions here lol.

#1 The shield is a new skill, you'll keep it regardless as long as you're a water. Yes those are the only two skills you'll lose.

#2 Use Mystery Fruits whenever you have them, as you said you have a lot more than you will ever have dews so may as well use them and get what points you can.

#3 Perfection is a big deal, it gives tons of stats, and either x2 Or x2 immunity depending if you are higher perfection than someone else. It can't be blocked by normal immunity, only having higher or equal perfection to your opponent will it 100% be prevented. https://conquer-online.wikia.com/wiki/Perfection complete information of perfection can be found there.

#4 Inner power points are gained by doing dailies 1k a day, or you can pay 1099 bound cps for 3 power erasers, trade those in for 30k potency points (10k each). You can also get them when you trade in the tokens from cross server bosses.

#5 not sure what pets you're talking about, but most likely old quest / just some graphic.

#6 Yes they're just being dicks.

Bonus: https://conquer-online.wikia.com/wik...er_Online_Wiki It's not complete by any means, but its pretty straight forward for what is complete. I work on it in my spare time. I hope this helps.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2018, 13:00   #3
ThePurpleKnight
Knight

ThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond repute
Wow great site, the pets I was referring to are

Pet Manager on the right side of the market near Wuxing Oven.

and then up near Market Warehouse is Pet Master Petty, she offers me to relearn Voltaic Warg, but when I click it she says "Sorry you didn't learn the skill before rebirth" I found Class 6 house guide by mistake, seems some of these may be related to it. Like house pets.

I also have another question. There are 3 Garments I like that came out after I left, One of them keeps showing up in the bound merchants and I'm kind of hoping the others will to.

They are Endless Dance, Pride of Success, and Aspiration Jacket.

Endless Dance keeps showing up in the bound merchant, will the other two ever show up in it? Or is there a way to obtain them aside from buying from players?

309 BP Pure Warrior
Game Balance Enthusiast.

Last edited by ThePurpleKnight; 10-06-2018 at 14:11.
Old 10-02-2018, 20:41   #4
ThePurpleKnight
Knight

I fully reincarnated but don't have super shield. Do I have to max Magic Shield in order to get it back? What exactly does it do?

Ah never mind, relogging gave it to me, seems it's an upgraded version of Magic Shield, I do wish to know if it stacks though.

309 BP Pure Warrior
Game Balance Enthusiast.

Last edited by ThePurpleKnight; 10-02-2018 at 21:20.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: