Old 12-18-2017, 23:58   #1
BettyButtKIss

BettyButtKIss is on a distinguished road
Angry HERO aim bott still

Angry HERO aim bott
OMFG how is this still going on what is the sense of reporting if you just allow it to go on. my guy slows down but their guy is always in the next place im gonna jump
https://youtu.be/f1QHAY4BD4k
BettyButtKIss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2017, 00:43   #2
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyButtKIss View Post
Angry HERO aim bott
OMFG how is this still going on what is the sense of reporting if you just allow it to go on. my guy slows down but their guy is always in the next place im gonna jump
Lock Resolution resize ur window, set up High Fps Settings. There is no aimbot thats why its still going on.. and nothing happens with ur reports.
U literally give urself a handicap of 392813921854% with ur settings u run in this video. The Server just knows the coordinates from Jump from -> Jump place... Low Ping results into skipping Jump Animation as he takes action with a skill.. in this case Two Fold Blade. common knowledge everyone should have in this game if he wants to be good at pvp, ur ping is pretty low, yet u suck. Go Set change ur settings and practise.

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!

Last edited by Oddyzeus; 12-19-2017 at 00:49.
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2017, 02:48   #3
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
Lock Resolution resize ur window, set up High Fps Settings. There is no aimbot thats why its still going on.. and nothing happens with ur reports.
U literally give urself a handicap of 392813921854% with ur settings u run in this video. The Server just knows the coordinates from Jump from -> Jump place... Low Ping results into skipping Jump Animation as he takes action with a skill.. in this case Two Fold Blade. common knowledge everyone should have in this game if he wants to be good at pvp, ur ping is pretty low, yet u suck. Go Set change ur settings and practise.
jumping around to showcase someone cheating
"you suck"

the server does only know the point you are jumping towards, but a legitimate tfb performs a client-side range check before giving the okay to tfb. bettybuttkiss starts a jump, this guy jumps past him, lands, jumps back a longer distance (since he overshot) and yet his client gives the okay to land a tfb? it hardly looks unaided. not an "aimbot", and jumps are well placed, but doesnt look legit to me, especially given bettybuttkiss has a top 1% ping
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2017, 03:02   #4
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
jumping around to showcase someone cheating
"you suck"

the server does only know the point you are jumping towards, but a legitimate tfb performs a client-side range check before giving the okay to tfb. bettybuttkiss starts a jump, this guy jumps past him, lands, jumps back a longer distance (since he overshot) and yet his client gives the okay to land a tfb? it hardly looks unaided. not an "aimbot", and jumps are well placed, but doesnt look legit to me, especially given bettybuttkiss has a top 1% ping
The Server just knows the Coordination from -> to ... there are no coordinations in between the jump for example every inch is 1 coordination the Server is ignoring that. Easy testing would be -> make 1 spot out with ur friend, let him take the most range he can to be able to jump to that 1 spot. Get a Trojan spam Scent Sword on that 1 spot ... and u will see u land hits on him while hes still in the air jumping, u can easily get up to 3 Scentswords into him while hes still in his jump animation at that range. Same should be possible with Two Fold Blade just not clicking on the Ground click on the target that is jumping while standing next to that position hes jumping to Range indicator should also apply to the Coordination within 1-5 paces 1-3 more damage 3-5 less damage...

Maybe I should make a video about it as 99.9% doesn't know how the engine from Conquer Online works.

If you are having a low ping doesn't mean he can't do that to you, it just stop the rollback death animation... ppl still don't understand that stuff lmfao.

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)

Last edited by Oddyzeus; 12-19-2017 at 03:05.
Old 12-19-2017, 03:31   #5
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The Server just knows the Coordination from -> to ... there are no coordinations in between the jump for example every inch is 1 coordination the Server is ignoring that. Easy testing would be -> make 1 spot out with ur friend, let him take the most range he can to be able to jump to that 1 spot. Get a Trojan spam Scent Sword on that 1 spot ... and u will see u land hits on him while hes still in the air jumping, u can easily get up to 3 Scentswords into him while hes still in his jump animation at that range. Same should be possible with Two Fold Blade just not clicking on the Ground click on the target that is jumping while standing next to that position hes jumping to Range indicator should also apply to the Coordination within 1-5 paces 1-3 more damage 3-5 less damage...

Maybe I should make a video about it as 99.9% doesn't know how the engine from Conquer Online works.

If you are having a low ping doesn't mean he can't do that to you, it just stop the rollback death animation... ppl still don't understand that stuff lmfao.
i didnt deny what you said about the server. however the client does know the current in-air position of the opponent, and a tfb will not cast unless a range condition is met involving that in-air position (which can be cheated in multiple ways). ping always introduces an edge-case and while it could be an excuse here, it does happen more than once in the video against a low ping recorder. from the short video provided it doesnt look legit
Old 12-19-2017, 04:15   #6
Oddyzeus
Dark

looks to me 100% legit. He might be also low pinged, he can also start casting Two Fold Blade in the air jumping near his position. As far as i remember there is no range indicator while jumping next to the targets position and rightclick should result in a Two Fold Blade.

Elements - Dark

Old 12-19-2017, 08:23   #7
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Angry HERO aim bott

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2017, 09:22   #8
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
Do it yourself. You're worse than him, quit playing but addictive to the forum of CO

Oh and before you going to whine, english isn't my main language
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2017, 13:00   #9
Nappy
MatriX

Nappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond repute
Only me finding his guild name NONOOBS ironic?

Liberty:
FeaR, Decay, Knowledge

2011-2014 Retired

2014 Back as NapsteR on Lucky 7, Honor, Thunder,Champs EU, Dark,Flame

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfc...CNTG-t8SxsiQnw
Nappy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2017, 13:10   #10
squidgemelent

Quote:
looks to me 100% legit. He might be also low pinged, he can also start casting Two Fold Blade in the air jumping near his position. As far as i remember there is no range indicator while jumping next to the targets position and rightclick should result in a Two Fold Blade.
only high ping is an excuse for what you see the guy perform in the video, which is why i mentioned lag introducing an edge-case. the closer to real-time both players are, the less legit it becomes. the only thing going for the guy is that bettybuttkiss is jumping away. if the same thing happened while jumping towards, it would be a no brainer. i also thought you knew the CO "engine". "Target is not in range" is the client-side range check im talking about that will stop a tfb packet being sent to the server
Old 12-19-2017, 13:31   #11
Oddyzeus
Dark

Quote:
only high ping is an excuse for what you see the guy perform in the video, which is why i mentioned lag introducing an edge-case. the closer to real-time both players are, the less legit it becomes. the only thing going for the guy is that bettybuttkiss is jumping away. if the same thing happened while jumping towards, it would be a no brainer. i also thought you knew the CO "engine". "Target is not in range" is the client-side range check im talking about that will stop a tfb packet being sent to the server
I don't play a class that needs to click on the target (Range check). But im pretty sure u can two fold blade before 5 paces jumping near his position.

Elements - Dark

Old 12-19-2017, 21:47   #12
Ladyash

Ladyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Angry HERO aim bott
You should fix your co window and see if that helps you. His hits look like others who have used edits to me, but his last one you lagged in. Again though, I would record more and change your screen res - in settings there is a lock res you can uncheck the box and move your co window and make it bigger then lock back. I don't know how you can stand to play like that. Your ping is good it should be easy to get him botjailed if he is using something.

Is there a reason you play with your screen like that? Like are you having a problem with changing it or anything?
Ladyash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2017, 04:03   #13
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyash View Post
You should fix your co window and see if that helps you. His hits look like others who have used edits to me, but his last one you lagged in. Again though, I would record more and change your screen res - in settings there is a lock res you can uncheck the box and move your co window and make it bigger then lock back. I don't know how you can stand to play like that. Your ping is good it should be easy to get him botjailed if he is using something.

Is there a reason you play with your screen like that? Like are you having a problem with changing it or anything?
if hes on mac he cant adjust it
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2017, 08:40   #14
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
you guys realise he won't read any of your replies right? He's never once replied to anybody that posts in his threads, just makes new ones complaining about the same thing

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2017, 21:50   #15
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappy View Post
Only me finding his guild name NONOOBS ironic?
lol his guild name

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: