Old 11-25-2017, 13:28   #1
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
TQ you're legit about to lose a huge majority of your paying base.

If you take peoples perfection, you better give full cash refund or big kings etc are saying **** off and they're done. Just a heads up, cp refund will not cut it people credited hundreds and thousands for this ****. You reverse it and do cp refund say goodbye to a huge chunk of your profits.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2017, 13:38   #2
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
If you take peoples perfection, you better give full cash refund or big kings etc are saying **** off and they're done. Just a heads up, cp refund will not cut it people credited hundreds and thousands for this ****. You reverse it and do cp refund say goodbye to a huge chunk of your profits.
so did you lose your perfection?

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2017, 13:42   #3
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
so did you lose your perfection?
I haven't as of yet, but a couple friends have and I've heard from other servers they have as well. I only dropped $ because of the event same as other people wouldn't have credited otherwise. I, like the majority of others, do not want cps as a "refund" they want the money back because there was no bug abuse going on. It was an event, a good event, but an event nonetheless. Without that event, there was no reason for anyone to credit.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 11-25-2017, 13:50   #4
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I haven't as of yet, but a couple friends have and I've heard from other servers they have as well. I only dropped $ because of the event same as other people wouldn't have credited otherwise. I, like the majority of others, do not want cps as a "refund" they want the money back because there was no bug abuse going on. It was an event, a good event, but an event nonetheless. Without that event, there was no reason for anyone to credit.
I agree I think they should refund cash if anything. But knowing TQ, they'll probably ban accounts that refund which I find absurd. Greedy a f

TQ'd

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2017, 13:56   #5
Returning
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
I agree I think they should refund cash if anything. But knowing TQ, they'll probably ban accounts that refund which I find absurd. Greedy a f

TQ'd
Yeah well like I said a lot of people are gonna just quit big bulkers one guy said he dropped 2k on it and based on the turkey credit event a lot of people dropped a lot. If they don't do cash refunds they're going to get ****ed in the long run. I'll be quitting 100% if they do it, ban my acc w/e don't care don't want to support scummy companies that are willing to go to such extremes just because they released a decent odds event for once in their existence.

Old 11-25-2017, 14:06   #6
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
lul
Old 11-25-2017, 14:08   #7
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa View Post
lul

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2017, 14:09   #8
*Bushwacker*

*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute
If they take what little perfection I got from quest back they better give me a cash refund. I don't want the 18K-21K cps back I purchased from them, I would want the Cash back.
No one on our server even came close to maxing their perfection out through the quest. It would still cost 95% of the players thousands of dollars to max their perfection out through the quest.
*Bushwacker* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2017, 14:29   #9
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

wtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa View Post
lul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
lul
wtfiswrong1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2017, 14:36   #10
Shiina

Shiina is on a distinguished road
Quote:
well i agree perfection must stay . It was an event. And if it dosent you are so right theyll refund cps but u aint getting cash back for sure
Shiina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2017, 14:40   #11
Shiina

allright seems like gg as far as i udnerstand i get to keep my perfection and players who abused thos perm stones or whatever gonna get their cps back ;D https://gyazo.com/dbc39e9c77431d8004fdb31a85e4f309?token=5f356228924 8df6b93526085f76b6ea7
Old 11-25-2017, 14:53   #12
Returning
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiina View Post
allright seems like gg as far as i udnerstand i get to keep my perfection and players who abused thos perm stones or whatever gonna get their cps back ;D https://gyazo.com/dbc39e9c77431d8004fdb31a85e4f309?token=5f356228924 8df6b93526085f76b6ea7
Nah, they've been slowly lowering perfection on accs. Some to lower than what they were before they started the event.

Old 11-25-2017, 15:00   #13
Shiina

Quote:
Nah, they've been slowly lowering perfection on accs. Some to lower than what they were before they started the event.
so they will lower everyones perf?
Old 11-25-2017, 16:20   #14
Ladyash

Ladyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond repute
They took a friend of mine who credited didn't give her the cps back or anything yet. So far mine is ok, but I am sure by morning it won't be.
Ladyash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2017, 16:30   #15
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
the problem is all the poor useless egy ****s couldnt afford to do the super cheap method of perfection, because they already sold their CPs, so they reported it as a bug lmfao. i lost 9 heart off my armour which i didnt even work on during the event
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: