Old 11-24-2017, 12:26   #1
aff

aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
Free Willy

Another event, another bug!!! smh

I gotta rethink this whole "asians being the smartest people on earth" thing.

Get ready for a rollback boiis
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2017, 14:55   #2
sniper4kill

sniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond repute
i don't think they gonna rollback anything .. they prob will cancel it after server maintenance, and that's it.
sniper4kill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2017, 15:08   #3
aff

aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper4kill View Post
i don't think they gonna rollback anything .. they prob will cancel it after server maintenance, and that's it.
If we were talking only about perfection I also think they wouldn't rollback. But this bug also include thunder/glory gem, dbs, STGs, toughdrills and will basically kill the market.

If they don't rollback, Bangr, Dejavu, Hamsty, Jefe, Showtime and the other guy who maxed out their perfections by buying +8 gears, will be on suicide watch.

I don't see how any of these people would be able to play the game knowing they took the hardest road while someone else spent 1/4 (?) of what they spent and is now at the same level as they are.
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2017, 15:20   #4
sniper4kill

sniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aff View Post
If we were talking only about perfection I also think they wouldn't rollback. But this bug also include thunder/glory gem, dbs, STGs, toughdrills and will basically kill the market.

If they don't rollback, Bangr, Dejavu, Hamsty, Jefe, Showtime and the other guy who maxed out their perfections by buying +8 gears, will be on suicide watch.

I don't see how any of these people would be able to play the game knowing they took the hardest road while someone else spent 1/4 (?) of what they spent and is now at the same level as they are.
I see what you mean .. but it's TQ we're talking about ... lots of ppl have already spent cps , sold perm stones , super gems , stabilized gears , upgraded perfection ... etc >> i hate what TQ just did ofc .. it killed the market and it was unfair to many others ... but it's too much work for them , i don't think they will do it .. but, let's w8 and see.
sniper4kill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2017, 17:49   #5
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
DejaVu has quit playing for quite some time now lol

Games garb.

Esp that khaled filth, made him lick my crack.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2017, 18:21   #6
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
DejaVu has quit playing for quite some time now lol
why do you speak in third person
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2017, 19:26   #7
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
they started removing Wendy from servers
Old 11-24-2017, 19:51   #8
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
At one time I could say I did my perfection at the lowest cost (server hopping early on and all and never using any stones etc. just plain +8's in general).

When this event came out I did one item to see the rate in general to take an item from no moons, etc. to 9 crowns. The rate in general give or take luck was about 16k cps to 20k cps depending on how lucky you got with the 10kish stones.

I would estimate everyone that did this event to max perfection did it at about 1/8 the cost as myself and the others.

Its getting back stabbed in the back by TQ yet what can you do. The stuff can not get rolled back due to the thousands people spent with them for cps to start doing the event and all markets will be messed up now.

Anyway I just thought I would post the general rate of making a 9 crown item in this event vs what many of us had to work hard for with 18 +8's.

TQ'd again lol.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2017, 19:57   #9
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello everyone =)

They cannot do anything right =.= not.one.thing! affffff

Maybe they should stop playing dominoes for a lil while and focus on planning and executing events properly...
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2017, 21:07   #10
Conquer50

Conquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
At one time I could say I did my perfection at the lowest cost (server hopping early on and all and never using any stones etc. just plain +8's in general).

When this event came out I did one item to see the rate in general to take an item from no moons, etc. to 9 crowns. The rate in general give or take luck was about 16k cps to 20k cps depending on how lucky you got with the 10kish stones.

I would estimate everyone that did this event to max perfection did it at about 1/8 the cost as myself and the others.

Its getting back stabbed in the back by TQ yet what can you do. The stuff can not get rolled back due to the thousands people spent with them for cps to start doing the event and all markets will be messed up now.

Anyway I just thought I would post the general rate of making a 9 crown item in this event vs what many of us had to work hard for with 18 +8's.

TQ'd again lol.
Well put... You got TQd
Conquer50 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2017, 00:38   #11
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
rollback? what

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2017, 00:44   #12
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
lol one of my accs is banned for this , the funny thing that i bulked from their official resellers yesterday , it looks just like a scam
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2017, 00:53   #13
Isaac.

Isaac. is on a distinguished road
Like wut?

What event ? o.O
Isaac. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2017, 00:54   #14
Zenraiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Explicit View Post
lol one of my accs is banned for this , the funny thing that i bulked from their official resellers yesterday , it looks just like a scam
they have no official CP resellers bruh, only gold resellers
Old 11-25-2017, 01:05   #15
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
they have no official CP resellers bruh, only gold resellers
Same re sellers sells something called > TQ scratch cards
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: