Old 06-25-2015, 23:55   #1

1433887 is on a distinguished road
Need help, Im back after almost 8 years!!!!

Hi everyone.

I used to play since CO1 and CO2, but because of school and family I left the game. I forgot my accounts, but I remember it was a Fire Tao lvl 100 or so, and also a Reborn Water-Trojan and a 120 Archer.

It is fine to start over again, I dont mind sicne I want to try out the Jackie Chan class and also the Assassins, I left almost a years before Ninja was released.

So as you might know, the thing is very different from back then, so I want to hear some advices or know about guides, idk.

Thank you very much =)
1433887 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2015, 00:06   #2
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
The best would be not to come back.
The ones who still play are to addicated anyway, credited so much that they can't back out or just lazy to start from scratch in another better mmorpg.
Old 06-26-2015, 04:02   #3
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1433887 View Post
Hi everyone.

I used to play since CO1 and CO2, but because of school and family I left the game. I forgot my accounts, but I remember it was a Fire Tao lvl 100 or so, and also a Reborn Water-Trojan and a 120 Archer.

It is fine to start over again, I dont mind sicne I want to try out the Jackie Chan class and also the Assassins, I left almost a years before Ninja was released.

So as you might know, the thing is very different from back then, so I want to hear some advices or know about guides, idk.

Thank you very much =)
Welcome back! Do you remember any information about this account? Like registered email, sercurity code, etc. You can try file a account issue at https://account.99.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/index.aspx
Tell as much information as you can remember, you can have a try.

Last edited by Rxin; 06-26-2015 at 04:33.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2015, 04:17   #4
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky View Post
The best would be not to come back.
The ones who still play are to addicated anyway, credited so much that they can't back out or just lazy to start from scratch in another better mmorpg.
Spot on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2015, 08:52   #5

Rxin,

Unfotunately I cannot recall most of the information they ask me for, but that's ok.

I just started on Aurora with a Dragon-Warrior... now it's very simple to level up with all those self completed quests, taking advantage today is my day off, I have been playing since last night and so far have reached level 102, my brother did the same thing, he started with an archer, but he couldn't continue leveling and stoped at 92 with super +3 bow.

Anyway, could you give some advices on this new class please, and also I've seen that now there are a lot more feature life horses and DB purchase with CP's (guess no more free DB ). Honestly it seems the same but so far haven't seen any soc item by looting, and a very low met drop rate, also just 1 ref tao item

So as I said, any suggestion, enlightening about guides in order to get back and not being so noob again, and also suggestions on how to get better items without spending money, just like it used to be; that will be great.

Thank you very much for your responses, I returned cuz I missed so much guild wards on weekends.
Old 06-26-2015, 08:58   #6
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1433887 View Post
Hi everyone.

Thank you very much =)
Here let me help you with these series of questions:
1. Are you willing to spend money?

No? Find another game

Yes? Find another game
AzNtHuGsTa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2015, 15:01   #7
Beckoning*Cat
Vicious

Beckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome back! I can answer some of your questions, and suggest good ways to start.

There is a way to farm dbs. They don't award the non reborn promo db anymore, instead it's awarded at 2nd reborn 100, in addition to the 110 second reborn. However, many players make dbs from acquiring monk gear, with permed souls on beads/armor because their xp skill is good for power leveling very quickly. They get the db from the 110 first reborn. it's like the new version of the old water tao. Unfortunately it takes a while to save up to the point where you have the gear to do this and make continuous profit.

I think the most important thing if you're not aware of them already are the daily quests. If you end up getting something nice, and you want to bless it and aren't making a monk, over time and with patience the daily quests can help with experience. Obviously it helps with your main too. I always do the magnolia all around quest and try to get a unique seed to try to get a refined gem for future tortoise composing. Don't forget the horse racing shop daily xp ball too.

Each and every little inconsequential loot drop can add up to a lot with patience. Gold adds up, gems add up and turn into super torts. I pack and save the normal gems and turn them into the gem guy in market. I choose him over just making straight refineds cause of that chance for a refined tort, unless I have all but say, refined dragons, to make a tort and the other types are adding up. Compose the glory and thunders and save those, though. I find I have more luck selling refined glory and thunders then supers, go figure. +1s add up, and you can make them +4s with quick compose. This is what I do. First I quick compose a +2, and then I take the rest of the +1s and put the +2 into +1s, one at a time and quick compose, all the way to +4.

And as far as all those mets, I know it's old fashioned, but I still spam for normal one socket items. It's no where near the original rates, but I still end up making enough one socket items to justify not selling the mets. That and I really like the gambling of it. It's fun for me. And it does still work, I made normal two socket boots yesterday, yes, from forging.

If you had vip on any of your old accounts, it's worth it to try to get your old accounts back. If you just remember your email, they can email you a list of all accounts tied to that email. I know a gm emailed me that once before. The list was massive, I guess over years it added up I had no idea, lol. But anyway, that vip 4 will give you auto hunt. And auto hunt, even though it's not as good as bulking a ton of cps, will get you somewhere with patience. It's fun to collect the stuff and see it grow into +4s, super tortoise, and socket items.

Either way there are many other features I haven't covered here, like chi, jiang, and other stuff once you get 2nd reborn. There's a lot more events then guild war, having characters to do the skill team and team pk tournaments are quite profitable. if you lose one night, it's ok. Some weeks you win some weeks you lose. I personally, with my love of gambling spend all the lottery tickets. However you can sell them and save the cps from it.

If you make an assassin, that has good attack and make friends doing the bosses, you can also gain profit from farming bosses like banshee, banshee soul in winezone, and nemesis. Also, you can hunt petals for flowers in 2nd reborn quest map and sell those because people need chances for epic ninja and Taoist daily. Maybe you can hunt those flowers and health wine, so people can get to the soul banshee and put them on a seller to get some gold? wait till it saves up, either sell the gold for cps or keep the gold for donation. The biggest key is patience. With out patience you won't get anywhere fast and you'll get frustrated and burn out. Just enjoy it, and don't rush it.

I think that's about it. Enjoy playing again and have fun!

Last edited by Beckoning*Cat; 06-26-2015 at 15:07.
Beckoning*Cat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2015, 15:18   #8
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
I hope this answers you questions.
http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=58
Old 06-26-2015, 23:48   #9
SuperDucky
Dre

SuperDucky will become famous soon enoughSuperDucky will become famous soon enough
Go far, far away as you can.

Retired
SuperDucky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2015, 00:22   #10
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckoning*Cat View Post
Welcome back! I can answer some of your questions, and suggest good ways to start.

There is a way to farm dbs. They don't award the non reborn promo db anymore, instead it's awarded at 2nd reborn 100, in addition to the 110 second reborn. However, many players make dbs from acquiring monk gear, with permed souls on beads/armor because their xp skill is good for power leveling very quickly. They get the db from the 110 first reborn. it's like the new version of the old water tao. Unfortunately it takes a while to save up to the point where you have the gear to do this and make continuous profit.

I think the most important thing if you're not aware of them already are the daily quests. If you end up getting something nice, and you want to bless it and aren't making a monk, over time and with patience the daily quests can help with experience. Obviously it helps with your main too. I always do the magnolia all around quest and try to get a unique seed to try to get a refined gem for future tortoise composing. Don't forget the horse racing shop daily xp ball too.

Each and every little inconsequential loot drop can add up to a lot with patience. Gold adds up, gems add up and turn into super torts. I pack and save the normal gems and turn them into the gem guy in market. I choose him over just making straight refineds cause of that chance for a refined tort, unless I have all but say, refined dragons, to make a tort and the other types are adding up. Compose the glory and thunders and save those, though. I find I have more luck selling refined glory and thunders then supers, go figure. +1s add up, and you can make them +4s with quick compose. This is what I do. First I quick compose a +2, and then I take the rest of the +1s and put the +2 into +1s, one at a time and quick compose, all the way to +4.

And as far as all those mets, I know it's old fashioned, but I still spam for normal one socket items. It's no where near the original rates, but I still end up making enough one socket items to justify not selling the mets. That and I really like the gambling of it. It's fun for me. And it does still work, I made normal two socket boots yesterday, yes, from forging.

If you had vip on any of your old accounts, it's worth it to try to get your old accounts back. If you just remember your email, they can email you a list of all accounts tied to that email. I know a gm emailed me that once before. The list was massive, I guess over years it added up I had no idea, lol. But anyway, that vip 4 will give you auto hunt. And auto hunt, even though it's not as good as bulking a ton of cps, will get you somewhere with patience. It's fun to collect the stuff and see it grow into +4s, super tortoise, and socket items.

Either way there are many other features I haven't covered here, like chi, jiang, and other stuff once you get 2nd reborn. There's a lot more events then guild war, having characters to do the skill team and team pk tournaments are quite profitable. if you lose one night, it's ok. Some weeks you win some weeks you lose. I personally, with my love of gambling spend all the lottery tickets. However you can sell them and save the cps from it.

If you make an assassin, that has good attack and make friends doing the bosses, you can also gain profit from farming bosses like banshee, banshee soul in winezone, and nemesis. Also, you can hunt petals for flowers in 2nd reborn quest map and sell those because people need chances for epic ninja and Taoist daily. Maybe you can hunt those flowers and health wine, so people can get to the soul banshee and put them on a seller to get some gold? wait till it saves up, either sell the gold for cps or keep the gold for donation. The biggest key is patience. With out patience you won't get anywhere fast and you'll get frustrated and burn out. Just enjoy it, and don't rush it.

I think that's about it. Enjoy playing again and have fun!
If you enjoy **** loads of gambling, with no chance of ever receiving a monetary reward, this game is for you.
Old 06-27-2015, 01:14   #11
Six
Top Player

Six has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond repute
Honestly If I were you I would stay away from this game at least until they get rid of all the botters, or until they update to Co 3 in the next 5 years or so.
Sixinchsub
Warrior

Meteor-Thunder/Lucky7/Wildswan/Pheonix/BabyIcey/Eternity/SummerWind/
Thunder

I dare you to try and melee me.
Six is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2015, 07:23   #12
Beckoning*Cat
Vicious

Beckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond repute
I have won 276k cps from a demon box before, just saying.
Old 06-27-2015, 08:02   #13
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckoning*Cat View Post
I have won 276k cps from a demon box before, just saying.
Printscreen of your VIP spend or gtfo.
Old 06-27-2015, 16:15   #14

Well thanks a lot, I'm still searching for some in dept guides.
Old 06-27-2015, 16:51   #15
Tresh
Banned

Tresh has a reputation beyond reputeTresh has a reputation beyond reputeTresh has a reputation beyond reputeTresh has a reputation beyond reputeTresh has a reputation beyond reputeTresh has a reputation beyond reputeTresh has a reputation beyond reputeTresh has a reputation beyond reputeTresh has a reputation beyond reputeTresh has a reputation beyond reputeTresh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
Well Well Well... look who started again... WHERE THE **** U SAIDU LIVE? SORRY I AM DEAF? and yes **** tq
Tresh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: