View Poll Results: What features do you like?
Offline Messaging 13 56.52%
Access to Warehouse and Inventory (VIP based) 15 65.22%
Guild Management 12 52.17%
Clan Management 10 43.48%
Friends/Enemies List Management 8 34.78%
Chi and Sub-class Study based on available points/CP 8 34.78%
Jiang Hu Study by CP only 8 34.78%
Offline Forging for 2.0 Characters 11 47.83%
Offline Training (must purchase time with CP or gold) 10 43.48%
Auction House/Offline Market 19 82.61%
I do not want an offline management system 3 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2013, 12:51   #1
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Suggestion: Offline Character Management

Purpose: to allow the management of any character, and systems related thereto, via access from any platform with an internet browser. The system may be provided for VIP accounts as part of the VIP clubhouse, or to all players (that much is undetermined.)

Suggested Features Overview:
- Offline messaging: Allows contact between players via a mailbox that may include messages received through the client when a player is offline.
- Fund integration: vital to some features, simply allows polling of current gold and CP funds and returns the value as a balance on the offline interface.
- Access to warehouse and inventory: Allows moving items from inventory to warehouses and vice-versa. Would be limited in the same manner as VIP.
- Guild management: Allows the management of self and members (removal or quitting), setting of rewards and prizes, donation, management of relations, posting of announcements, posting of guild advertisements, and application for guild related events and contests.
- Clan management: Allows management of members, announcement, donations, and applications for clan contests.
- Friends List management: Integrated with mail system; allows adding and removing friends based on character ID and quick selection for sending offline messages.
- Chi, Jiang Hu, and Sub-class management: Allows studying Chi based on points available or purchase thereof, Jiang Hu by CP only, and Sub-class by study points available or purchase thereof.
- Offline forging (2.0 Only): Equipped items are able to be immediately composed and upgraded via this interface, but only by purchasing stones, steeds, dragonballs, meteors, or gems directly from the CP Mall.
-Offline training: Identical to current system but would be initiated for set periods of time by CP or gold purchase, rather than accrued training time with heaven's blessing.
Additional Optional Features:
- Integrated auction house/commissioned market: Ability to post or purchase items through an auction house style interface. Users list items currently in their inventory and set their sale price and duration of the sale. The listing fee is based on the price set and requires possession of gold or CP (relevant to the currency for which the item is being sold.) An additional percentage of the sale is retained as a selling fee. The item is removed from the user's inventory upon successful listing and remains on the market until the duration of the sale ends or the item is sold. The proceeds are directly deposited to the player's inventory balance while items (whether no-sales or purchases) may be retrieved via prize officer.
The poll allows the selection of features that you like. If you disagree with adding an offline management system, please select "I do not want an offline management system" ONLY. Feel free to discuss and add your own suggestions below.
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2013, 13:05   #2
Erucher
^Floater^

Erucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond repute
Hell Yes!

It would be so incredibly amazing.

And as an extension after this is in place... TQ created browser minigames that have their own stats and scores etc, that can be saved to this universal profile(only explanation I could think of).

Also make it like WoW armory(world of warcraft), to where you can check other peoples gears, achievements, chi stats, jiang stats, etc from a browser.

Last edited by Erucher; 10-17-2013 at 13:12. Reason: added
Erucher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2013, 13:21   #3
MGofChaos

MGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond repute
what about some small quests, like puzzel, text type quest, or mini games. they dont have to give big rewards just to pass time and the prizes carry on with the actual game when one logs in.

Also slots and lotto, since to log in and waste 30 mins in actual game is retarded i think will be much faster if i did at work log in and not waste time doing it when i could be doing quest or pking.

one more thing in the "acces to whare house to inventory" can we also equip items so when we are running late for events we can have our char ready?

edit: i just notice the fund integration was not on the voting list, cause if tq does not see it ill have to purchase twice.

Last edited by MGofChaos; 10-17-2013 at 13:29.
MGofChaos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2013, 19:35   #4
MGofChaos

MGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond repute
bump im not letting this one die on me, ill keep it on top always.
Old 10-17-2013, 22:04   #5
Spuzzum
TopMonk#35

Spuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Spuzzum
I dont like to login on the game aswell, so the offline management looks great
It would integrate with friend and guild chat, so i can talk to friends from work
Okića (132-133-138) Monk-Monk-Monk - Retired - Feb/2013-Dec/2013 - WildSwan -> Dragon
BabyBiotch (130-130-129) Water-Warrior-Monk - Retired- Sep/2013-Dec/2013 - Dragon

RETIRED AFTER LOSING A FULL +12 SET AND LOT OF MONEY!
Spuzzum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2013, 22:47   #6
MGofChaos

bump
Old 10-18-2013, 23:15   #7
|Aneurysm|
boooored

|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute
Auction house would make this game so much better. I also like the offline communication idea seeing as alot of different people are from different time zones.

I tried bulking to win but I have bad ping and no skillz so I still lose. Now I just login to talk and act as a speed bump for my enemies.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=740764
|Aneurysm| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2013, 16:20   #8
Erucher
^Floater^

Erucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond repute
You should seriously submit this idea to the Designer's Mailbox.
http://event.co.91.com/mailbox/

I kind of feel like it would 100pct be looked at then.
Old 10-24-2013, 08:30   #9
MGofChaos

wht hater the one that voted no, anyway erucher is right you should place this in tge designers mailbox and see how it goes.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:08   #10
Purple-Pillz
Banned

Purple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond repute
hey this is a great idea!
Purple-Pillz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2013, 21:22   #11
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
voted no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much

Last edited by UCANTSEEMEE; 11-11-2013 at 21:29.
UCANTSEEMEE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2015, 12:26   #12
Erucher
^Floater^

How has this not been implemented yet?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: