Old 05-20-2015, 16:53   #1
SAMCRO

SAMCRO is on a distinguished road
**** UR ANTI-BOT system fuking stupids

title say it all.
if anyone have a link for aimbot i`d like to have it, this way if i get banned it wont be for nothing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	banned.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	150539  
SAMCRO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2015, 16:56   #2
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMCRO View Post
title say it all.
if anyone have a link for aimbot i`d like to have it, this way if i get banned it wont be for nothing.
You still have internet explorer on your taskbar. You deserved this.
That's not normal fbing it's magictype, see my point is not even about how he aims but how his fb lands before you land which seems as if he's using coworker "disable range check" option but i have a question who is the other player?
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2015, 16:57   #3
Akbar

Akbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
title say it all.
I actively bot, and I have never been botjailed. LOL noob
Akbar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2015, 17:02   #4
SAMCRO

akbar send me bot link and aimbot make ur name usefull and send me soemthing worthful
Old 05-20-2015, 17:17   #5
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Openly asking for bots, I guess you would like a ban from the forums too
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2015, 20:16   #6
SuperDucky
Dre

SuperDucky will become famous soon enoughSuperDucky will become famous soon enough
Would make forums more inactive than it already is, 0/10 ban.

Retired
SuperDucky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2015, 20:22   #7
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
title say it all.
For this issue, we suggest you file a ticket at https://account.99.com/EnMyAccountSu...edAccount.aspx Tell your account information and the time the account got banned for one day, our GM will check to see the detailed reason of the ban. The account got banned because it has the trait of bot, the trait that normal account will not have. Please try find out what it is so that you can avoid the ban in the furtuer. Please have a try.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2015, 20:24   #8
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Strategic placement of client over his epic shortcuts. It's smelly!
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2015, 20:46   #9
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
For this issue, we suggest you file a ticket at https://account.99.com/EnMyAccountSu...edAccount.aspx Tell your account information and the time the account got banned for one day, our GM will check to see the detailed reason of the ban. The account got banned because it has the trait of bot, the trait that normal account will not have. Please try find out what it is so that you can avoid the ban in the furtuer. Please have a try.
lol he aint that dumb man
LetsBlaze#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2015, 01:17   #10
Konker2020
God

Konker2020 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsBlaze#2 View Post
lol he aint that dumb man
Who knows, his name and english make him seem egy.
Konker2020 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2015, 01:49   #11
ajemnub

ajemnub is on a distinguished road
Quote:
the new anti-bot that was released with patch 6080 didin't catch botters it caught normal players instad of bots
ajemnub is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2015, 04:48   #12
SAMCRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konker2020 View Post
Who knows, his name and english make him seem egy.
SAMCRO come from the tv show Sons of anarchy,son when u know nothing please shut up.
im not egy but ill leave you with a kosomk.
Old 05-21-2015, 04:52   #13
SAMCRO

Quote:

they will give me a stupid copy/paste message that doesnt even help.
Old 05-21-2015, 06:13   #14
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Getting 1 day ban for "no reason" is quite common. You should just wait 1 day and play next day.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2015, 07:08   #15
SAMCRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
Getting 1 day ban for "no reason" is quite common. You should just wait 1 day and play next day.
yea no big deal but i hate when it happen just before skillspk

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: