View Poll Results: Drop gold?
Yes 2 25.00%
No 6 75.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2014, 19:19   #1
Spartan Laser
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 146
Spartan Laser has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Laser has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Laser has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Laser has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Laser has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Laser has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Laser has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Laser has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Laser has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Laser has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Laser has a reputation beyond repute
Botters give me gold!

Should make it that only 2nd rbs dont drop gold when killed. And anyone non 1st or 2nd doesn't drop gold in cities when killed
Spartan Laser is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2014, 05:08   #2
zordrecon
Absolution
 
zordrecon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Banewood
Posts: 72
zordrecon has a reputation beyond reputezordrecon has a reputation beyond reputezordrecon has a reputation beyond reputezordrecon has a reputation beyond reputezordrecon has a reputation beyond reputezordrecon has a reputation beyond reputezordrecon has a reputation beyond reputezordrecon has a reputation beyond reputezordrecon has a reputation beyond reputezordrecon has a reputation beyond reputezordrecon has a reputation beyond repute
This means "players" farming
zordrecon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2014, 07:06   #3
BotHunter4Good
The Devil
 
BotHunter4Good's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 786
BotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan Laser View Post
Should make it that only 2nd rbs dont drop gold when killed. And anyone non 1st or 2nd doesn't drop gold in cities when killed
:-\ Sorry but I disagree with you on this one.
These players are so poor. As they are trying their best to get better gears without paying in the game.
I'm a bulker. And I do feel sorry for these players not able to get gears up faster because someone like you is what make the game ruined.
This game is suppose to be play free as you go.
To get better gears they'll have to paying which they maybe poor in real life.

Look. I suggest you to have sympathy for other people. And if you are poor yourself why do you need to feel to steal gold from other players that they earned? Was meteor drops from players not good enough? Might as well just scam them and make them poor.

Also most players are using Legal Bot as it is call Auto. If ViP 4 or higher they can Auto with drops pick up and etc etc.

If players are using cheat that is not related to TQ. Then you can screenshot them or Video record them and send them to TQ. Either through Email or Helpdesk Which you need to be ViP 5 - 7 to contact them.

Don't ruin the game for every other poor players.
__________________
Check this suggestion about market change to auction

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=717038


Check this Suggestion about monopoly :-P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11085161

The Devil is back in Action

The most retarded ever
http://www.ilechoo.com/gallery/albums/gifs/retard.gif
  1. Clenk~V.13
  2. Mikeyy
  3. yogosun
  4. chaosknightray
  5. ConquerCatcher

^-- Enjoy yourself noobs.
BotHunter4Good is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2014, 07:24   #4
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd
 
PsAiKoW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,763
PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotHunter4Good View Post
:-\ Sorry but I disagree with you on this one.
These players are so poor. As they are trying their best to get better gears without paying in the game.
I'm a bulker. And I do feel sorry for these players not able to get gears up faster because someone like you is what make the game ruined.
This game is suppose to be play free as you go.
To get better gears they'll have to paying which they maybe poor in real life.

Look. I suggest you to have sympathy for other people. And if you are poor yourself why do you need to feel to steal gold from other players that they earned? Was meteor drops from players not good enough? Might as well just scam them and make them poor.

Also most players are using Legal Bot as it is call Auto. If ViP 4 or higher they can Auto with drops pick up and etc etc.

If players are using cheat that is not related to TQ. Then you can screenshot them or Video record them and send them to TQ. Either through Email or Helpdesk Which you need to be ViP 5 - 7 to contact them.

Don't ruin the game for every other poor players.

Lol, u really think all botters are poor?
Many have full +12 and vip and keep botting
And even if they were poor, that doesnt give them the right to cheat and spoil it for all honest players by invading full maps and dont let others hunt or lvl

I really hope u were trolling with that post but it seems like u really believe what u say, which means u are either really naive or a botter yourself...
__________________
some stuff for sale on Dark: \\+12P7 arch set 40kcp // 2x +12P6 crossabers (1 poison) 10kcp \\
PsAiKoW is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2014, 08:59   #5
Returning
Retired.
 
Returning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,689
Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
Lol, u really think all botters are poor?
Many have full +12 and vip and keep botting
And even if they were poor, that doesnt give them the right to cheat and spoil it for all honest players by invading full maps and dont let others hunt or lvl

I really hope u were trolling with that post but it seems like u really believe what u say, which means u are either really naive or a botter yourself...
he was obviously talking about the non botting not reborn/1st rb players. And it could go like back in the day you die you drop gold like everyone use to. Hell you cant even drop gold on purpose anymore.

*edit i voted no unless you make it that all people drop gold, 2nd rb's not excluded.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2014, 09:39   #6
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd
 
PsAiKoW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,763
PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
he was obviously talking about the non botting not reborn/1st rb players. And it could go like back in the day you die you drop gold like everyone use to. Hell you cant even drop gold on purpose anymore.

*edit i voted no unless you make it that all people drop gold, 2nd rb's not excluded.
might have misinterpreted then cuz first post talked about getting gold from botters..

but anyway, in times u could still drop gold, it wasnt that hard to not run around with alot of money,.. just drop it in wh every now and then
__________________
some stuff for sale on Dark: \\+12P7 arch set 40kcp // 2x +12P6 crossabers (1 poison) 10kcp \\
PsAiKoW is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2014, 13:30   #7
RetroPower
8 Bit Hero
 
RetroPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 26
RetroPower is on a distinguished road
the best money maker right now is roulette, which everyone seems to be overlooking, i can sit down all day and just net + amounts of gold with careful betting, its so profitable.

how about instead people drop cps? wouldnt want some king dropping 1/5th his total cp just because he got pkd.
RetroPower is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2014, 18:35   #8
BotHunter4Good
The Devil
 
BotHunter4Good's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 786
BotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
Lol, u really think all botters are poor?
Many have full +12 and vip and keep botting
And even if they were poor, that doesnt give them the right to cheat and spoil it for all honest players by invading full maps and dont let others hunt or lvl

I really hope u were trolling with that post but it seems like u really believe what u say, which means u are either really naive or a botter yourself...
Firstly everyone can use Legal right to use bot. As it is call Auto as it is near the map.

Secondly what if people were rich that were killing you to make you drop the silvers that you earned..

Third I was not trolling. As I was respecting the noob players. However you wouldn't know what respect mean. And just to be clear I am not a botter. You can come in my realm - Basilisk and ask everyone. My accounts never been in botjail.

I got so many accounts level 4 ViP. I gave couple of ViP to people who wanted them.
I got one account almost 2 at level 5 ViP.

At the moment you are embarrassing yourself on here. As you want poor noobs to lose golds as well. They already kept losing the items what more do they have to lose?
Just remember not everyone is like "us" players. Most of them are not bulkers. If you want to take their right away then you have no respect for anybody in the game.
__________________
Check this suggestion about market change to auction

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=717038


Check this Suggestion about monopoly :-P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11085161

The Devil is back in Action

The most retarded ever
http://www.ilechoo.com/gallery/albums/gifs/retard.gif
  1. Clenk~V.13
  2. Mikeyy
  3. yogosun
  4. chaosknightray
  5. ConquerCatcher

^-- Enjoy yourself noobs.
BotHunter4Good is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2014, 18:38   #9
BotHunter4Good
The Devil
 
BotHunter4Good's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 786
BotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroPower View Post
the best money maker right now is roulette, which everyone seems to be overlooking, i can sit down all day and just net + amounts of gold with careful betting, its so profitable.

how about instead people drop cps? wouldnt want some king dropping 1/5th his total cp just because he got pkd.
That would be nice for newbies if cp's were to drop when being killed however that would mean people will be scammed as you cannot put cp's in Warehouse. :-\

However I do give few cp's out to noob players.
__________________
Check this suggestion about market change to auction

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=717038


Check this Suggestion about monopoly :-P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11085161

The Devil is back in Action

The most retarded ever
http://www.ilechoo.com/gallery/albums/gifs/retard.gif
  1. Clenk~V.13
  2. Mikeyy
  3. yogosun
  4. chaosknightray
  5. ConquerCatcher

^-- Enjoy yourself noobs.

Last edited by BotHunter4Good; 11-13-2014 at 08:26.
BotHunter4Good is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2014, 10:30   #10
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd
 
PsAiKoW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,763
PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotHunter4Good View Post
Firstly everyone can use Legal right to use bot. As it is call Auto as it is near the map.

Secondly what if people were rich that were killing you to make you drop the silvers that you earned..

Third I was not trolling. As I was respecting the noob players. However you wouldn't know what respect mean. And just to be clear I am not a botter. You can come in my realm - Basilisk and ask everyone. My accounts never been in botjail.

I got so many accounts level 4 ViP. I gave couple of ViP to people who wanted them.
I got one account almost 2 at level 5 ViP.

At the moment you are embarrassing yourself on here. As you want poor noobs to lose golds as well. They already kept losing the items what more do they have to lose?
Just remember not everyone is like "us" players. Most of them are not bulkers. If you want to take their right away then you have no respect for anybody in the game.
as i mentioned in previous post, i misinterpreted your words.
when i read it it looked like u were defending the botters and not the regular players.
(since titel was "botters give me gold" and u start with "These players are so poor. As they are trying their best to get better gears without paying in the game. " )
so sorry to react too fast and offend u

(but on sidenote, the "legal bot" called auto is in no way compareable to illegal bots who log loads of chars simultaniously and move much faster than regular chars..)
__________________
some stuff for sale on Dark: \\+12P7 arch set 40kcp // 2x +12P6 crossabers (1 poison) 10kcp \\

Last edited by PsAiKoW; 11-13-2014 at 10:34.
PsAiKoW is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2014, 15:29   #11
BotHunter4Good
The Devil
 
BotHunter4Good's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 786
BotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
(but on sidenote, the "legal bot" called auto is in no way compareable to illegal bots who log loads of chars simultaniously and move much faster than regular chars..)
The illegal bots almost go mine cave. Botters use to go to Ape city mini map where mini macaque is. That not the whole points. You can simply report these for using cheats. Screenshots or video capture would be acceptable when emailing TQ. Or you can contact TQ through Helpdesk if you have level 5 - 7 vips.

Also I should let you know that there are people selling cp's from illegal program which we call it Third-Party Program. Which I already have reported few of them for illegally selling virtual Items with real world money.
Not only that they could also be a scammer.

Trust me I know what you are talking about. But not everyone cheap in this game as there are quite a lot of players who doesn't use Third-Party Programs.
__________________
Check this suggestion about market change to auction

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=717038


Check this Suggestion about monopoly :-P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11085161

The Devil is back in Action

The most retarded ever
http://www.ilechoo.com/gallery/albums/gifs/retard.gif
  1. Clenk~V.13
  2. Mikeyy
  3. yogosun
  4. chaosknightray
  5. ConquerCatcher

^-- Enjoy yourself noobs.
BotHunter4Good is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2014, 23:43   #12
SuperDucky
Dre
 
SuperDucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Quacksville
Posts: 73
SuperDucky will become famous soon enoughSuperDucky will become famous soon enough
Rather see everyone drop gold when they died like the old ol' days
__________________
SnowWhite --> HangingGardens --> BabyIcey -->Lucky 7 -->SnowWhite
SuperDucky 128-130-140
Water-Ninja-Ninja


Retired
SuperDucky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:42.


You Rated this Thread: