Old 08-09-2014, 13:24   #1
deathlord123

deathlord123 is on a distinguished road
Skypath

How does one kill the rock monster in skypath (lvl 10)?
Even if all my attributes were added to attack i cant reach the 700 defence the rock monster has. Wouldn't even get halfway
Old 08-09-2014, 15:17   #2
Johnnytehazn

Johnnytehazn has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnytehazn has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnytehazn has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnytehazn has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnytehazn has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnytehazn has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnytehazn has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnytehazn has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnytehazn has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnytehazn has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnytehazn has a reputation beyond repute
i had to get a bit of attack and some crit to beat the rock monster, only needed to damage it a bit to win.
Johnnytehazn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2014, 15:40   #3
deathlord123

deathlord123 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnytehazn View Post
i had to get a bit of attack and some crit to beat the rock monster, only needed to damage it a bit to win.
I cant get anywhere near the 700 attack needed to equal its defence. Even if all the bonus attributes when on attack, it wouldn't work. How many attribute cards did you have to hand in?
Old 08-11-2014, 14:03   #4
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
I only made it to Stage 9 with no possible way to kill it. If it didn't have that 200 in c-strike it would be possible, but since all it takes is 1-hit with a critical... not possible. I've been stuck on stage 9 for like 5 days, and I'd only be able to win if I landed 3 c-strike and he didn't land any. Closest I've come to beat stage 9 was when I landed 2 critical, but ran out of HP to land another. Mind you I've only handed in like 35 cards, but it was fun I was able to kill 8 of the bosses ^^

Classic ~ Liberty || Kratos~

Vote: Change item composition to steed composition.

Last edited by Centora; 08-11-2014 at 14:06.
Centora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2014, 14:33   #5
SuperDucky
Dre

SuperDucky will become famous soon enoughSuperDucky will become famous soon enough
Rock monster was too pro. I got stuck there too. I had an almost perfect roll to beat it but I was a few attack points short

Retired
SuperDucky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2014, 14:41   #6
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
If I remember correctly the rock monster is the tank monster, you either have to roll more hp than it, so that after 10 rounds you auto win due to hp pool, or have enough to crit that your crit will wipe it out. Crit is 2x your attack.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2014, 16:08   #7
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
I wish the event lasted longer than 8/11.

Old 08-11-2014, 23:58   #8
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centora View Post
I wish the event lasted longer than 8/11.
Your wish is granted
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2014, 00:00   #9
Centora

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
^ Haha I literally just saw this posted on the co site than thought I'd post back here... you beat me to it :P Perhaps I'll be able to beat stage 9 now lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: