View Poll Results: What changes in the economy of your server have you noticed since the L110 DB Promotion Removal?
I have definetely seen many changes. [Leave your comment below] 21 72.41%
I don't think it interfered with market at all. 6 20.69%
I don't know. 2 6.90%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-04-2012, 00:06   #1
Žogue
Cool

Žogue has a reputation beyond reputeŽogue has a reputation beyond reputeŽogue has a reputation beyond reputeŽogue has a reputation beyond reputeŽogue has a reputation beyond reputeŽogue has a reputation beyond reputeŽogue has a reputation beyond reputeŽogue has a reputation beyond reputeŽogue has a reputation beyond reputeŽogue has a reputation beyond reputeŽogue has a reputation beyond repute
Markets reaction face the removal of DB Promotion

Hello there dear fellows,
As we know, DragonBalls have been removed from the L110 First Reborn Promotion, forcing players to obviously buy CPs to acquire that item through 2nd Reborn Promotion. So, since it's been barely 2 Weeks since this change was made I want to know your opinion about the advantages/disadvantages about it.

I'll start talking about my server:
From what I've noticed since the L110 FirstReborn Promotion DragonBall reward was removed, the market is now completely overcrowded with Permanent Plvling gears and, from what I've noticed no one is buying them which makes sense since permanent gears only were justified to actually plvl. Another thing I've noticed is that the market as probably just crashed, since the so called "farmers" don't make DBs either by plvling or selling the PermGears they got, they can't/don't want to spend CPs fearing they won't be able to get more.

I'm also aware that TQ Digital is going to add new rewards for the events to "balance" this changing. However, I would like to remind you that L110 DragonBall Promotion Reward was within reach of everyone and the the events TQ Digital is changing are only rewarding Winners/Strongest Players.

Thank you all for your time and patience,
Please do NOT flame TQ under this thread, that's not how we can reach an agreement.

Best Regards,
John .
Žogue is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2012, 00:44   #2
xQqZx
YnotBanned

xQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond repute
monk beads p4 perm being sold at half price lolz
Old 06-04-2012, 00:59   #3
rewargo
Warrior

rewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond repute
To be honest I was expecting a lot of changes after the first rebirth DBs were removed but life in the market went on. The DB price in our server went to 27k but this price was here even before the changes.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:11   #4
Rinzler
EntShikari

Rinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond repute
Well the rb things like mb, cw, and cs all lowered in price drastically. And +8s are same price just no one is buying them at all.
Rinzler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2012, 01:11   #5
Žogue
Cool

Žogue has a reputation beyond reputeŽogue has a reputation beyond reputeŽogue has a reputation beyond reputeŽogue has a reputation beyond reputeŽogue has a reputation beyond reputeŽogue has a reputation beyond reputeŽogue has a reputation beyond reputeŽogue has a reputation beyond reputeŽogue has a reputation beyond reputeŽogue has a reputation beyond reputeŽogue has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xQqZx View Post
monk beads p4 perm being sold at half price lolz
Same happening on my server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewargo View Post
To be honest I was expecting a lot of changes after the first rebirth DBs were removed but life in the market went on. The DB price in our server went to 27k but this price was here even before the changes.
Well.. Since they made that change DBs went from 25kk to 32kk on my server..
Old 06-04-2012, 01:34   #6
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kite View Post
The DB removal wasn't to battle bots.

Bots leveled around just for the sole purpose of mining. But I never saw a 1st rb ninja bot.

The DB removal was solely to hurt war farmers, since they found out a way to make legit profit without bulking.
Maybe TQ did it to hurt farmers but it hurt much more. Still it surprises me how some people believe TQ did it to fight bots. Propaganda is working.

What i noticed much was that market is full of cheap useless moon boxes that nobody want to buy. Also price of super gems increased too so people who have stored much of them wins (at least for a while)

Just look at what TQ promise us...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
1. We will reward you with better equipment when you finish the promotion at Level 110, during your first rebirth.
It might be cool for newbies but really how many of them come. And what to do for people who want to sell super 2 soc weapon if every new char will eventually get one.
2. The Dragonball removed from Level 110 1st Reborn Promotion will be given to you after you finish the promotion at Level 70, during your second rebirth.
I cant imagine anyone farming 2nd rb chars. For all who are already 2nd rb its useless
3. You will be able to get better rewards, including Lottery Chances, +Stones, Meteors, Gems, +Steed, CPs and even Permanent Stone from the following quests: Zone Quest, Equipment Bonus Quest, Festival Quest, Weekend Quest, Daily Quest, Horse Racing, Individual/Team Qualifier.
None of them is updated yet. Though my friend did said he got +2 stone after finishing monster hunt quest. And its bound, so doesn’t help for anyone who is full non bound and.
4. You will have a chance to find Lottery Chances, +Stones, Meteors, Gems, +Steed, CPs and even Permanent Stone after you kill the following monsters: Zone Bosses, Terato Dragon, Snow Banshee, Sword Master and Thrillling Spook.
Also none of them is updated yet. But chances to get good reward will be low and prizes might be bound too. They didnt even changed dis city rewards even if they announced they will.
Lets compare CO to a car race. Everyone goes with their own cars, some with better ones some with worse. Then TQ removes your wheels and offers you air freshener as compensation.
TQ might also start massively giving out some non bound rewards to destroy demand of this item.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2012, 02:37   #7
Kharan

Kharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond repute
I expected DB price to go up. Instead, DB price of Neptune went down to 13kk.
Guess I should read more about economy...

B|tchPlease: lvl 140 Pure Ninja

Kharan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2012, 03:51   #8
xQqZx
YnotBanned

xQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond repute
oh yeah moonboxes were like 25 cps before and now like 3-5 lolz
Old 06-04-2012, 03:56   #9
Žogue
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by xQqZx View Post
oh yeah moonboxes were like 25 cps before and now like 3-5 lolz
MBs were like 35 cps and now they're down to 3 CPs on Sunshine.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:10   #10
xPutoKillerx

xPutoKillerx is on a distinguished road
they should increase the reward of skill pk and team pk, since is the only thing worth of playing in this game, no db at 110 anymore and to top that, they reward us with bound ****!
xPutoKillerx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2012, 07:03   #11
feardrake
romney2012

feardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond repute
sdg went from 20-30 cp back to 70-100.
feardrake is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2012, 11:28   #12
Erucher
^Floater^

Erucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond reputeErucher has a reputation beyond repute
The only people that notice a difference and make a fuss about it are greedy people that take advantage of desperate people.

With that said, SUFFER.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:51   #13
Seeeker

Seeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Žogue View Post
Hello there dear fellows,
As we know, DragonBalls have been removed from the L110 First Reborn Promotion, forcing players to obviously buy CPs to acquire that item through 2nd Reborn Promotion. So, since it's been barely 2 Weeks since this change was made I want to know your opinion about the advantages/disadvantages about it.

I'll start talking about my server:
From what I've noticed since the L110 FirstReborn Promotion DragonBall reward was removed, the market is now completely overcrowded with Permanent Plvling gears and, from what I've noticed no one is buying them which makes sense since permanent gears only were justified to actually plvl. Another thing I've noticed is that the market as probably just crashed, since the so called "farmers" don't make DBs either by plvling or selling the PermGears they got, they can't/don't want to spend CPs fearing they won't be able to get more.

I'm also aware that TQ Digital is going to add new rewards for the events to "balance" this changing. However, I would like to remind you that L110 DragonBall Promotion Reward was within reach of everyone and the the events TQ Digital is changing are only rewarding Winners/Strongest Players.

Thank you all for your time and patience,
Please do NOT flame TQ under this thread, that's not how we can reach an agreement.

Best Regards,
John .
Nothing is going to change , some bot programmer will just figure out a way to bot 2nd TB tokens .....give them time. Doesn't matter what TQ does to shoot themselves in the foot to stop botting , this company fails on all fronts.

Quit this crappy game for good , but I reserve the right to troll the forums as much as I damn well please.
Seeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2012, 12:16   #14
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
My 2cents. Who cares Tq always wants more money. If you didnt see this before then you are an idiot.

And co sucks why cry about it. Some of you people are worse then the baby's crying about d3 Lolol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2012, 12:21   #15
Rinzler
EntShikari

Rinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeeker View Post
Nothing is going to change , some bot programmer will just figure out a way to bot 2nd TB tokens .....give them time. Doesn't matter what TQ does to shoot themselves in the foot to stop botting , this company fails on all fronts.
lol. Tq closes 2nd rb map Well....they could actually do this, tokens can be bought after all.
Rinzler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: