Old 10-17-2011, 05:57   #1
BabyDread
Banned

BabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond repute
MY Charactors and equipment

What should I do with this Stuff, I thinking of quitting, I can not trade an account or sell it.

I am quitting mainly for the reason that the TQ games really has not done enough to protect the integrity of their game and the honest people who play it.

IT would seem they do not care about the honest player at all.

All the rewards go the ones that are strong already, the bulkers, botters, any one but the honest player.

What do people do with the accounts when it is time to quit.

TQ games Please provide an answer.
BabyDread is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 06:09   #2
ykcam

ykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDread View Post
What should I do with this Stuff, I thinking of quitting, I can not trade an account or sell it.

I am quitting mainly for the reason that the TQ games really has not done enough to protect the integrity of their game and the honest people who play it.

All the rewards go the ones that are strong already, the bulkers, botters, any one but the honest player.

PM me your account. Imma play it for ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilxjoanna View Post
I wonder when will marky learn shut to h*** up for once, now that will make a difference.

"God writes a lot of comedy...
The trouble is,He's stuck with so many bad actors who doesn't know how to play funny.
"
Garrison Keillor
ykcam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 06:09   #3
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Idk if i really quit, but i have no reason to return atm (no, pirate won't be a reason either), haven't logged on for 3 months now.
I'll just leave my char to die there.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 06:23   #4
Shikona

Shikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Just stop and leave, you don't have to do something with it, quit if you wanna quit.
Shikona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 07:44   #5
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
I have many characters on many servers. No great one though. At one time years ago some were decent.

All you can take from this game is memories, I hope you had some great ones.

Don't give away anything that will keep people playing longer, that would be mean.

I suggest you just wait, stop playing. Some day you may have a cousin or friend and want something to do. Maybe you will have 2 computers then. The two of you can spend some time playing.

It might provide some future use as a time waster.

Make sure whoever you introduce to the game is not the type to get addicted, unless you dislike them.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 07:57   #6
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
If you want to quit and never come back, delete the character and the equipment with it. Then you won't be tempted to log on "just to see how things are going".
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 11:02   #7
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Omg...doc is back. RUN AWAY ITS GODZILLLLA...er Doc*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 11:18   #8
M.§cofield
I am FREE

M.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
If you want to quit and never come back, delete the character and the equipment with it. Then you won't be tempted to log on "just to see how things are going".
he can restore it,,lamo
M.§cofield is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 12:50   #9
SuperBurn
SuperGuy

SuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond repute
i plan on selling all my equipment to the NPC and posting the video of it happening..got to go out with a bang

love to see the comments when i drop my super +7 talismans in the npc for gold

SuperBurn

............./´¯/'.¯..'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\

'read between the lines'
SuperBurn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 12:55   #10
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBurn View Post
i plan on selling all my equipment to the NPC and posting the video of it happening..got to go out with a bang

love to see the comments when i drop my super +7 talismans in the npc for gold
i once made a broadcast saying i was gonna drop all my gear in market, so many people came then i dropped norms LOLOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 13:01   #11
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Some guy left the game and was dropping his ****.
I got a super +4 126 ring no soc or bless, back then I was a noob so I was excited. ahh, memories.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 13:26   #12
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
face roll your keyboard in a notepad, copy and paste into password fields to change your password. ;p profit
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 14:23   #13
FFoH
Wild Child

FFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond repute
I had several chars with really decent gear when I quit. I just left them as is.
Log off, then delete game. End of story.

since 2004-- quit 09/25/2010
Playing WoW and having a blast

~Jade~

><>LionHeart<>< forever <3

I've met so many great people on this game from all over the world. <3 you all.

Rest in peace Rimi. i miss you.
FFoH is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 16:50   #14
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Keep the char the way it is if TQ sell the game and it becomes good you'll wanna come back, CO may suck but it has the most potential, rather had the most potential to become the best online game in my opinion, honestly if I were owner of TQ and either had good programmers or had some real programming skills myself, this game would pwn, by real I mean more then just VB.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2011, 07:37   #15
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
Let the gear pixel rot.
You're the fire that warms me when I'm cold.
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old.
You're the shore when I am lost at sea.
You're the only thing that I like about me.
---------------------------------------------------
Amie, te amo, you beautiful biopsy face.***9829;
Respectful is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: