View Poll Results: CO 1.0 Server?
Yes 65 94.20%
No 4 5.80%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-05-2011, 19:08   #1
Justiin

Justiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond repute
Make a CO 1.0 Server!

Since TQ has so much time making Ipad servers, pirates, and all the other unnecessary stuff. I think they should make a CO 1.0 Server. I (KNOW) that this will attract a lot of veterans back to this game, and people that quit from CO 2.0 Classic. Also, this CO1.0 server should not have any updates like Classic. (As you know, TQ has been adding almost evertyhing from CO2.0 to Classic!)

Veterans point of view: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=653677
Level: 130 - 130 - 133

From being one of my favourite games.. conquer has turned into garbage. Game designers improve the game by adding quests, events, and tournaments to make the game fun... However, TQ screws up the whole game by adding extra stuff that is not even necessary to the game.

Last edited by Justiin; 10-07-2011 at 15:23.
Justiin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2011, 13:23   #2
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
Ya.. good luck getting TQ to do something thats actually good for the players.
You're the fire that warms me when I'm cold.
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old.
You're the shore when I am lost at sea.
You're the only thing that I like about me.
---------------------------------------------------
Amie, te amo, you beautiful biopsy face.***9829;
Respectful is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2011, 09:33   #3
Dragon867
Pretzels!

Dragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justiin View Post
Since TQ has so much time making Ipad servers, pirates, and all the other unnecessary stuff. I think they should make a CO 1.0 Server. I (KNOW) that this will attract a lot of veterans back to this game, and people that quit from CO 2.0 Classic. Also, this CO1.0 server should not have any updates like Classic. (As you know, TQ has been adding almost evertyhing from CO2.0 to Classic!)

It'll never happen Justin. So many things have been added, that they would have to work a 1.0 server from the ground up, including a new client. Look how long it took them to code taking out the shopping mall NPC, removing fog, removing BP, removing the code for DB leveling, and removing the code that allowed talismans to drop. Thats like three-four pages of code (which in the grand scale of CO is nothing). This took them how many months? Almost a year if I remember right.

This game would be so obsolete by the time they finished a 1.0 server, no one would play it. As much as I would love to see it happen, its not a reality.

Also, you know as well as I do, that TQ never reads these forums. They assign bulkers to maintain forums and send our ideas to TQ where they then sit in a giant **** pile which never gets read.. Whats the point in submitting ideas? It didn't really do much when we gave our opinions about classic

Yes its true, my avatar was made by the famous ~Fury. The one the server was named after dontcha know!

The anti-bot/proxy of MC. You bot and I see you, you die. Botters beware.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kraken
Conquer where the Men are boys and the Girls are to!

Last edited by Dragon867; 10-18-2011 at 09:36.
Dragon867 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2011, 10:23   #4
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
wire transfer unlimited money to TQ and they still couldn't make the server, and there facebook one should be tested in the company it's that bad.
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2011, 11:24   #5
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
I just wonder where they assign bulkers.
My only question so far.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2011, 12:48   #6
Aotearoa

Aotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond repute
This game is worked on as a 'Sunday project'. This is why it takes FREAKING FOREVER for them to get something done.

Aotearoa
Pure Monk 130 - 131 - 125

Paine
Pure Ninja 130 - 131 - 127
SoulsOfTheLightGuild Leader
Liberty/Prosperity
Aotearoa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2011, 23:40   #7
#49SCARFACE#49
SithLord

#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justiin View Post

It's never gonna happen, TQ doesn't care enough about the players who actually play this game for true enjoyment, all they care about is money.
***9701;***8857;***9650;***8857;***9650;***8857;***9650;***8857;***9650;***8857;***9650;***8857;***9700;
#49SCARFACE#49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2011, 14:44   #8
gorod

gorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to gorod
there are 2 servers go to royalty

It seems like my other suggestion is being implemented as well?

Volcano - FenChurch - First owner.
Mausoleum - CrazY.3vil - Second owner.
BabyIcey - Miller aka Sudden Death - first and second owner.
Hebby - Mr.Rush - First owner.
Light - +.White.Pride.+ - First owner.
Storm - Hell~ - First and the only owner. Not using that nin-war-water anymore.
Royalty_EU - +Criminal+ - +12 items on Classic server
gorod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2011, 13:31   #9
Stranglehold

Stranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond repute
Voted yes even though tq won't do a thing. it took over 2000 yes votes and 120+ pages to get them to even consider classic co. How many votes you reckon they are going to want now.

no point even suggesting a server tq would't be able to code it these days every patch they release brings more bugs

Mindfreak: tro-war-fire 130-130-86- 290bp
Stranglehold is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2011, 17:11   #10
MiMiC~
Moses! <3

MiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond repute
if they made a co 1.0 id love to play again, and i believe many other vets would too
CÔntact, **NiveA**, `Fuji, buddha, Azura~ aka Be~Afraid, XfoxBlazeX, ~Inanna, VicksVapor, Maddogg, -aura~ (), TribalJake, Grumps95, WuTai, Zel<3, XxDamagexX, ToBeOrNotToBe,Retarded_Peanut, KrautHammer, CalmedDownIdiot, jaywaka, Somchay, BOBO_THE_MONKEY, Atua, **KilLeR**, killa_wucs, Darkou....

MiMiC..
MiMiC~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2011, 13:15   #11
marceie
Übernub

marceie has a brilliant futuremarceie has a brilliant futuremarceie has a brilliant futuremarceie has a brilliant futuremarceie has a brilliant futuremarceie has a brilliant futuremarceie has a brilliant futuremarceie has a brilliant futuremarceie has a brilliant futuremarceie has a brilliant futuremarceie has a brilliant future
I reinstall conquer every now and then to see how it's doing, but they keep adding more buttons to the UI and do more crap like lottery and quests.

Something like co1 or co2 alpha would be awesome, though I don't see it happening.

The root of the problem are the players who get to level 120 in 2 days and plvl water taos 24/7.
Other problems include overcrowding and the amount of people who know every little secret about the game, so unless we get a time machine, we ain't getting co 1.0 back.

/rant
marceie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2011, 15:11   #12
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
Ooh the conquer is nicer then ever lately
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean

Last edited by roflzinternets; 11-29-2011 at 18:21.
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2011, 03:15   #13
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
If only there was a 1.0 server, sniff.
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2011, 12:59   #14
NigFoot
Banned

NigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud of
well piggy imma have to say no this time... im not ****ing restarting again just so they can **** it up later like they did to this "classic" and have 6 different versions of a classic server.. take what u can get while u got it.
NigFoot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2011, 15:20   #15
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder the same thing. Is there even a good 1.0 server around D: who knows. Would be nice, a server where the hosts would actually put snow or something in tc. no idea =(

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: