View Poll Results: add arena points for damaging azure shield
Yes. 32 80.00%
no. 8 20.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-01-2011, 02:31   #1
dayday

dayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond repute
add damage done vs players with azure shield

whenever you fight in arena vs someone who uses azure shield.
the damage done vs this person his azure shield doesnt add to the arena points. thoug i wonder why not?

my suggestion is to add arena points for the damage done vs these players and there azure shield!!
dayday is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2011, 09:37   #2
WeeZy.F

WeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, Skill Team pk yesterday in the under 99 bracket featured 2 pure waters against each other zapping each other for (as near as makes no difference) 1 dmg through each others shields

This skill is the most time consuming piece of crap I've seen in this game for a long time

Royalty :

<|Vendetta|>
<|Exalted|>
EightFold
Neil
WeeZy.F is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2011, 11:59   #3
Rezz

Rezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dayday View Post
the damage done vs this person his azure shield doesnt add to the arena points. thoug i wonder why not?

my suggestion is to add arena points for the damage done vs these players and there azure shield!!
People agree to this based on the Low Level accounts fighting but when you are higher level like most of the server its not hard to kill a decent water even with Azure shield

And for those that complain about how long it takes to kill 2 pure waters... thats why they put in a time limit and its only 15 minutes tops so quite ur *****en'

Rezz - Arch-Arch-Arch-Nin-War-Arch-Monk-Monk-Monk - 130 - 133 - 137
301 (306) BP (with Mentor)
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 131Ears Perm P2 DS -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 134 Necklace -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 132 Beads -1 dmg (x2)
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 67 Arch Coat Perm P2 DS -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 129 Boots -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 136 Ring -1 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc STG Fan -1 dmg
Super +7 2-Soc RGG Tower -1 dmg
Steed +6
Super +6 Riding Crop -1 dmg
Gourd -1 dmg
Rezz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2011, 18:38   #4
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Only for level 120 and under.

If you can't break through azure in higher levels you can't do poop against them. Most usual because of bp.
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2011, 18:56   #5
REM0

REM0 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:

I am supporting your idea because, if u enter with pure water while u don't not Dmg Him With 3 k or more u cannot win because he will use azure shield then u start hitting him after u already finish ( azure shield hp ) he will make anther shield And Team Pk or Skill Team Pk Time Will Over While his Point More Then urs, that's Mean Noop Water Can Win Against Strong player Especial If His Enemy Not Taoist Or Archer, So what the ****en Match is this

Last edited by REM0; 09-01-2011 at 19:02.
REM0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2011, 10:52   #6
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
no..the purpose of azure is to absorb damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2011, 03:46   #7
WeeZy.F

WeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
no..the purpose of azure is to absorb damage
Yes but their still getting HIT

The point of the shield is to keep the water/target alive, the skill does this job very well

Anyone in a arena match against a good pure water pretty much starts off with -60k points (assuming the water has bless and can therefore cast 5 azure shields, not to mention they can cast another one themselves before the match starts too )

Getting rid of that -60k points is difficult to say the least, in a under 99 level bracket

Royalty :

<|Vendetta|>
<|Exalted|>
EightFold
Neil
WeeZy.F is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2011, 04:52   #8
~DarkLynx~
CowBoy

~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute
dmg is dmg. wether or not its being absorbed shouldnt matter on the point counter for matches. makes it more even in a match. they are still tough lil ****s to kill and try fighting a pure wat with torts and tell me its easy to kill em...
Class: Trojan - Warrior - Pirate

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Server: Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
~OT Ninja~

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=742522 <--vote here for pom poms!
~DarkLynx~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2011, 12:06   #9
RedDevil

RedDevil has a spectacular aura aboutRedDevil has a spectacular aura aboutRedDevil has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillHeart View Post
Only for level 120 and under.

If you can't break through azure in higher levels you can't do poop against them. Most usual because of bp.
I don't think that people should get points from azure at arena. Azure is good counter for pzapper's,foggers and ofcourse if you can't break azure....you don't do much dmg to water anyway. Pure skill is basically only reason to make water and skill job is to ascorb dmg so why you should get point's for ascorped dmg . Alot of tros just run from (melee) water and only hercs or just pzap so azure is pretty much only chance to win by points. Ofc top tros,monks,ninjas pretty much 1 hit water even with azure if you don't happen to have atleast +8 -dmg equips/stg. +12 water is a case of it's own tho lol
Old 09-06-2011, 19:37   #10
moneymoh
Nub

moneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

the way the system counts it is health lost = opponents points so i dont think they'll do this,

a better idea would be just to make azure shield a lot weaker at lower levels and the Character level required to level it up same as the PKTs level groups, or similiar

so make another poll if you like with this little above idea and ur own ideas of what u thinks fair, since idk what the usual damage is for low levels, im not a water tao, and this doesnt really affect me that much
in short im too lazy

Baldrs Pvp Video
moneymoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2011, 20:35   #11
REM0

REM0 is on a distinguished road
how many threads had made to decrease azure shield power or count its dmg and All that threads are supported , the number of agrees more then the number or disagrees , so why it's not changed till now and its the biggest **** at the game ?
:@ :@ :@ :@
REM0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2011, 04:44   #12
yogosun

yogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezz View Post
People agree to this based on the Low Level accounts fighting but when you are higher level like most of the server its not hard to kill a decent water even with Azure shield

And for those that complain about how long it takes to kill 2 pure waters... thats why they put in a time limit and its only 15 minutes tops so quite ur *****en'
lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
I don't think that people should get points from azure at arena. Azure is good counter for pzapper's,foggers and ofcourse if you can't break azure....you don't do much dmg to water anyway. Pure skill is basically only reason to make water and skill job is to ascorb dmg so why you should get point's for ascorped dmg . Alot of tros just run from (melee) water and only hercs or just pzap so azure is pretty much only chance to win by points. Ofc top tros,monks,ninjas pretty much 1 hit water even with azure if you don't happen to have atleast +8 -dmg equips/stg. +12 water is a case of it's own tho lol
You know, ppl with less potency and arcs should at least have a small chance to win on points. Like this there is none at all for every lower potency class except for fires. Seems at least a bit unfair.
I'm pretty sure bothunter already surpassed him At least unstop didn't pretend he was from the UK while everyone can see bothunter can't talk English

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotHunter4Good View Post
LOL. Are you completely stupid???
I'm not using my mouth Dumbtard.
I use fingers on here.
Since you can't hear me talking over internet can you?
No... You can't.
His stupidity knows no limit
yogosun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2011, 21:03   #13
doggy
Banned

doggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond repute
Yeh, Im fuukkin sick of fighting purewaters that spend 90% of the match just running.

Its the most boring cheapass fights Ive ever played.

I can take the archers and fire taos doing this as atleast when u hit them u get the points, but with this azure shield its just ridiculous...its taken the pusssy to a whole other lvl
doggy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 11:31   #14
*PriKito*
OldSchool

*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *PriKito*
Wonder why archers shot can trepassing the azure shield, i been playing sometimes with one that i have, and when i fought against some archers, sometimes i get hit, others not, maybe something with agility, idk if someone noticed that, just saying :P

"Human muscles are quite eloquent. They speak-out clearly what the person's next movement will be. They even tell me which way a gun will be pointed before the trigger is pulled."
Vamp, MGS II
*PriKito* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 12:33   #15
yogosun

yogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *PriKito* View Post
Wonder why archers shot can trepassing the azure shield, i been playing sometimes with one that i have, and when i fought against some archers, sometimes i get hit, others not, maybe something with agility, idk if someone noticed that, just saying :P
I know a part of their damage get's dealth but that's all I've ever seen and I sometimes use an arc myself.
I'm pretty sure bothunter already surpassed him At least unstop didn't pretend he was from the UK while everyone can see bothunter can't talk English

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotHunter4Good View Post
LOL. Are you completely stupid???
I'm not using my mouth Dumbtard.
I use fingers on here.
Since you can't hear me talking over internet can you?
No... You can't.
His stupidity knows no limit
yogosun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: