Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 12:10   #1
MMarco

MMarco is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Archers the weak class

Why TQ is supporting all other classes and archers are the ones forgoten?
Archers have low defense, low atack and low hp, it is in fact the low class, pure skill sucks, and also we are the only class that cant 1 hit others of our same lvl...... archers in first time were supposed to be a lvler but now it is just a week class that has no mean in the world of conquer. TQ has to do something about it.

Hope i have your support guys.
MMarco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2011, 03:29   #2
Dragon867
Pretzels!

Dragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMarco View Post
Archers have low defense, low atack and low hp, it is in fact the low class, pure skill sucks, and also we are the only class that cant 1 hit others of our same lvl...... archers in first time were supposed to be a lvler but now it is just a week class that has no mean in the world of conquer. TQ has to do something about it.

Archers have been the lowest class in the game since it's inception. A while back (just after 2.0 came out if I remember right), a GM actually stated that TQ never intended for archers to be anything more than a plvling class, and therefor have no plans to change the class.

Therefor, if you aren't looking to plvl noobs, I suggest you play a different class.

Yes its true, my avatar was made by the famous ~Fury. The one the server was named after dontcha know!

The anti-bot/proxy of MC. You bot and I see you, you die. Botters beware.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kraken
Conquer where the Men are boys and the Girls are to!
Dragon867 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2011, 17:27   #3
Uldaris-Br
There and back again

Uldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond repute
Archers are devoted to hunt for items, mets (incuding meteor dove rite) and p lvling water to the death
Old 07-31-2011, 07:28   #4
NigFoot
Banned

NigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud of
go get full 2 soc +8 archer with a spear or blade + shield as alt gear and see who u cant kill... archers r ment for PVM but can rape in PVP with the right skill and items.
NigFoot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2011, 10:39   #5
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon867 View Post
Archers have been the lowest class in the game since it's inception. A while back (just after 2.0 came out if I remember right), a GM actually stated that TQ never intended for archers to be anything more than a plvling class, and therefor have no plans to change the class.

Therefor, if you aren't looking to plvl noobs, I suggest you play a different class.
archers came out in 1.0 lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2011, 13:51   #6
~$R-rAtEdd$~
Banned

~$R-rAtEdd$~ has a reputation beyond repute~$R-rAtEdd$~ has a reputation beyond repute~$R-rAtEdd$~ has a reputation beyond repute~$R-rAtEdd$~ has a reputation beyond repute~$R-rAtEdd$~ has a reputation beyond repute~$R-rAtEdd$~ has a reputation beyond repute~$R-rAtEdd$~ has a reputation beyond repute~$R-rAtEdd$~ has a reputation beyond repute~$R-rAtEdd$~ has a reputation beyond repute~$R-rAtEdd$~ has a reputation beyond repute~$R-rAtEdd$~ has a reputation beyond repute
i love plvling lol its all i do in the game but i plvl other pk classes like pure waters
Hunts GM's cause Tagg said they dont exist
~$R-rAtEdd$~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2011, 00:02   #7
Promethieus

Promethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
archers came out in 1.0 lol
Might want to read that again mikey.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; > ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; > ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
Promethieus (Deleted)
Warrior - 130 > Warrior - 130 > Warrior(MarketChar) - 121
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; > ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; > ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
300+pot. 12k+ defense. What now?
Honors undisputed TopWar

Honor blows, merge with Justice

Quit because... Conquer is Conquer...
Promethieus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2011, 08:42   #8
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethieus View Post
Might want to read that again mikey.
ah i see i did read wrong xD

Quote:
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2011, 22:12   #9
WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMarco View Post

I hope there is a sub class skill that can actually increase archer's attack but not too much. if increase too much, other classes will cry again.

Anyone know a full +12 archer can give how much damage to full +12 fire and full +12 trojan ?
WhySoSerious is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2011, 09:11   #10
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhySoSerious View Post
I hope there is a sub class skill that can actually increase archer's attack but not too much. if increase too much, other classes will cry again.

Anyone know a full +12 archer can give how much damage to full +12 fire and full +12 trojan ?
Then everyone would go archer and one scatter other people with their DB'd out gears.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2011, 17:38   #11
Ueki.!
Dismantler

Ueki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Then everyone would go archer and one scatter other people with their DB'd out gears.
I always like your avatars

"Ueki is an unusually calm individual,
and doesn't care about what happens to him.
He also seems to have a strong battle sense,
as he often finds his opponent's weak points,
or unique strategies to defeat them."
Ueki.! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 02:28   #12
-Jace-

-Jace- is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhySoSerious View Post
i have full +12 archer and full +12 trojan. the damage is 208 on my trojan (same to fire). this was before they introduced riding crop. i havent been in game for a few months. i would imagine its close to the same though. trojan 1 shots the archer of course and can easily pot the damage from the archer. i love the archer class but since its extremely weak i play the trojan most of the time. i have been known to rock the archer in ctf and guild war once in a while though. is funny to tank 2 near +12 trojans fighting them with a 2h weapon on archer lol. battle power is everything now. i do more damage taking my bow off and boxing than the actual arrows hit for.
-Jace- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2011, 07:45   #13
Invisib|e
Banned

Invisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond repute
tae
Invisib|e is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2011, 02:22   #14
T-Honey[HONOR]
Wargasm

T-Honey[HONOR] has a reputation beyond reputeT-Honey[HONOR] has a reputation beyond reputeT-Honey[HONOR] has a reputation beyond reputeT-Honey[HONOR] has a reputation beyond reputeT-Honey[HONOR] has a reputation beyond reputeT-Honey[HONOR] has a reputation beyond reputeT-Honey[HONOR] has a reputation beyond reputeT-Honey[HONOR] has a reputation beyond reputeT-Honey[HONOR] has a reputation beyond reputeT-Honey[HONOR] has a reputation beyond reputeT-Honey[HONOR] has a reputation beyond repute
i remember there were some archers that could rapid fire me to death. but that was so long ago when people didn't bulk.

but in reality archers back in ancient china were suppose to hunt and not kill. thats why they are so weak. TQ was actually using realization when they created this class.
T-Honey[HONOR] is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2011, 09:01   #15
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~
WatWarTro

~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Honey[HONOR] View Post
i remember there were some archers that could rapid fire me to death. but that was so long ago when people didn't bulk.

but in reality archers back in ancient china were suppose to hunt and not kill. thats why they are so weak. TQ was actually using realization when they created this class.
And monks sit around praying

Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ears +2500 hp
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ring
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 neckie
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 psn blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 armor
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 boots
Super +12 stg stg -1 fan
Super +12 sgg sgg -1 tower
Super +12 -1 crop
Steed +12 Frostbite