Old 12-29-2010, 17:40   #1
Swaggatron
Banned

Swaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond repute
When is TQ adding talis and BP back to Classic Servers?

I mean, the servers are already ***ed up.

We have
- ninjas
- 2nd rbs
- lotto
- cps
- refineries
- dragonsouls
- monks
- gear quests
- new pk/gear drop system
- pkpk limit
- not a big deal but gay ass "riddles" to get into mines? WTF is that supposed to do but slow us down from gettin inside mines.
- much more stuff but im too lazy to think.

so when are talismans and bp going to be implemented into classic again?

i remember reading a forum post by someone BEFORE classic was released saying "classic is just going to start out semi-ok but TQ will slowly put in more and more patches to make it seem like co2.0". Hey look, that person was ***ing right. And this was a prediction...

and someone else on forums said classic is just missing bp and talis to make it 2.0 again... so true.

now for my argument, TQ should take every piece of **** out of classic servers and just give us it all like 4 years ago.

now for the counter arguments, I know some of you and even tq will say "tq is a business they need to make money thats why they implemented lotto and blahblahblah". just SHUT THE FUCK UP. Classic servers only occupy 3 servers. TQ has like 50 other 2.0 servers where people can bulk their hearts out and give tq their profits. There is no reason why TQ cant accept less profit on 3 servers dedicated to making us veterans happy. and not to mention there would only be 2 servers is TQ had merged Liberty and Prosperity which was planned for september 2010 but now moved to sometime in 2011.

also, some of you would say "change is needed. stuff cant always be the same." but the problem is, after a LONG time of begging from that exzotick's original thread about making a classic server, TQ finally agreed to give it to us. we had our demands and what we wanted on that thread, TQ agreed to give us a classic server and it turns out to be ****. TQ promised us we'd have a classic co1.0 server but it just never happened. were already almost about to reach 2.0 status again... If TQ agrees to something, they should give it to us without any flaws or just NOT give it to us. I'd rather have no supposed "classic" servers instead of a really REALLY ***ed up classic. why are you going to get every veterans hopes up by saying we get something, and giving us quite the opposite.

/rant

EDIT : PS - TQ, you are looked at all across the globe as a failing business.
http://www.la.bbb.org/Business-Report/NetDragon-Websoft-Inc-100013117

Last edited by Swaggatron; 12-29-2010 at 17:49.
Swaggatron is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2010, 18:07   #2
celticfrost

celticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond repute
They also added +8 items it seems probably will slip in bp without telling us at some point.
YEA.
celticfrost is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2010, 18:12   #3
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
dont forget all the other conquer versions in other languages
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2010, 19:51   #4
Swaggatron
Banned

Swaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by celticfrost View Post
They also added +8 items it seems probably will slip in bp without telling us at some point.
i think the one we won in prosperity was removed.
Old 12-29-2010, 22:04   #5
Aotearoa

Aotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
They probably have.
I personally think they'll make the same, if not more of a profit with the 1.0 version and if it was kept at 1.0. I mean there was a hell of a lot more players and the price of 1 soc items was insane, yet people still bulked to buy em.
I agree with the fact that there would be minimal servers but if they released a 1.0 as it was then people would move from 2.0 -> 1.0
Hemp supports our argument that Classic needs to be better but he always dismisses these suggestions with "It is a step in the right direction" Only thing is is that was only one of many steps of a loong road which it seems will never get walked.

The bad thing is that TQ has allready destroyed people's trust with this so called classic server. 2 days before it's released there were 400+ people viewing this section. Remember what it was like on Liberty when it was released?, VIP people had difficulty logging in. Free market spaces were rare. This was before people realized it was still 2.0

Why we can't have the fun CO back I have no idea.

Aotearoa
Pure Monk 130 - 131 - 125

Paine
Pure Ninja 130 - 131 - 127
SoulsOfTheLightGuild Leader
Liberty/Prosperity
Aotearoa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2010, 05:16   #6
Draconan

Draconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond repute
I may be alone in this, but I didn't start playing classic until it became more like 2.0. when I first started the original classic was boring, then they added events and it became more interesting to play so I started playing on classic more than 2.0. I did this because I really don't like BP and talis, the rest of 2.0 I like, so classic is fine imo.
Draconan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2010, 11:18   #7
screwlucy

screwlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconan View Post
I may be alone in this, but I didn't start playing classic until it became more like 2.0. when I first started the original classic was boring, then they added events and it became more interesting to play so I started playing on classic more than 2.0. I did this because I really don't like BP and talis, the rest of 2.0 I like, so classic is fine imo.
Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggatron View Post
I mean, the servers are already ***ed up.

We have
- ninjas
- 2nd rbs
- lotto
- cps
- refineries
- dragonsouls
- monks
- gear quests
- new pk/gear drop system
- pkpk limit
- not a big deal but gay ass "riddles" to get into mines? WTF is that supposed to do but slow us down from gettin inside mines.
- much more stuff but im too lazy to think.
^ Those are not events.
Old 12-30-2010, 11:51   #8
Draconan

Draconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwlucy View Post
Well...

^ Those are not events.
True but they do make the game more interesting
Old 12-30-2010, 17:13   #9
Swaggatron
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconan View Post
True but they do make the game more interesting
go back to 2.0 you homosexual.

they make the game ****tier and ****tier.
Old 01-01-2011, 08:56   #10
MunKop

MunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Hi friend

DanKin - 130 130 130 pure nin, rebirthed to Archer since they're lame and 1 hit everything. Leveled through hard work and dedication, not bots.

Unity - Our side always wins.
MunKop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2011, 09:55   #11
Draconan

Quote:

I'll go back to 2.0 if they get rid of talis and BP there, otherwise your stuck with me in classic
Old 01-01-2011, 19:28   #12
celticfrost

celticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aotearoa View Post
They probably have.
I personally think they'll make the same, if not more of a profit with the 1.0 version and if it was kept at 1.0. I mean there was a hell of a lot more players and the price of 1 soc items was insane, yet people still bulked to buy em.
Hell yea, people were paying 1 bulk pack just to buy the elite 2 socs that came fresh from lotto and then they bless it using the super torts that were worth like 10+ dbs each. Would've been good money for TQ if they were able to keep all those players.

EDIT: imagine all these people trying to buy sockets and to get good gear...http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...3&d=1287347589
YEA.

Last edited by celticfrost; 01-01-2011 at 19:31.
celticfrost is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2011, 12:24   #13
MitterChi
Super User

MitterChi has a reputation beyond reputeMitterChi has a reputation beyond reputeMitterChi has a reputation beyond reputeMitterChi has a reputation beyond reputeMitterChi has a reputation beyond reputeMitterChi has a reputation beyond reputeMitterChi has a reputation beyond reputeMitterChi has a reputation beyond reputeMitterChi has a reputation beyond reputeMitterChi has a reputation beyond reputeMitterChi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
EDIT: imagine all these people trying to buy sockets and to get good gear...http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...3&d=1287347589
Waldo must be in there somewhere. I cannot find him
Old 01-02-2011, 17:31   #14
Swaggatron
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunKop View Post
Hi friend

Hello there

I want to join Unity

Quote:
Hell yea, people were paying 1 bulk pack just to buy the elite 2 socs that came fresh from lotto and then they bless it using the super torts that were worth like 10+ dbs each. Would've been good money for TQ if they were able to keep all those players.

sad fact is that mass was bigger than both prosperity or liberty servers...
Old 01-02-2011, 19:44   #15
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
From TQ's point of view classic is 3 months ago.
Everything else is ancient..
So to bring back the good old days, they would have to setup some ancient servers.
Hurray for capitalism.. Or maybe not..
Conondrum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: