Old 01-14-2011, 12:56   #1
Dragon867
Pretzels!

Dragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond repute
Dear TQ L2READ

Why is it that every post on here is about not adding new stuff? Seriously... If the entire freaking classic community doesn't want new things, why keep adding them? Please for the love of god, explain to me the point in making a classic server for old school players when you aren't even going to give them what they want?

I'm use to TQ not reading forums, they've been doing it since the game started in 2003. But I mean come on.... You have an entire thread about people not wanting new things, and removing things that are already here.

You people need to learn what everyone else in the business world knows if you ever want to become a successful company.

The customer is always right.

Yes its true, my avatar was made by the famous ~Fury. The one the server was named after dontcha know!

The anti-bot/proxy of MC. You bot and I see you, you die. Botters beware.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kraken
Conquer where the Men are boys and the Girls are to!
Dragon867 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2011, 10:30   #2
looc
nowai

looc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond repute
"dear tq, l2read"

you know they won't

classic was just an attempt to get the old people back so they can fill tq's pockets(and it worked if you ask me)
[Spy^] lol
[Spy^] can someone help me please -_-
looc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2011, 14:38   #3
Dragon867
Pretzels!

Dragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by looc View Post
"dear tq, l2read"

you know they won't

classic was just an attempt to get the old people back so they can fill tq's pockets(and it worked if you ask me)
Hence the second paragraph... Why post on something if you don't plan to contribute to the discussion ?

Yes its true, my avatar was made by the famous ~Fury. The one the server was named after dontcha know!

Quote:
Old 01-15-2011, 15:34   #4
looc
nowai

looc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon867 View Post
Hence the second paragraph... Why post on something if you don't plan to contribute to the discussion ?
i read over it
but i did contribute something (last sentence)
[Spy^] lol
Old 01-16-2011, 19:25   #5
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Being called "Classic" doesn't refer to everything being old. You can still have something new, that has elements of what came before it, and still be considered "classic".
But everyone has different opinions on what is best in the game, anyway.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2011, 02:28   #6
MunKop

MunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Being called "Classic" doesn't refer to everything being old. You can still have something new, that has elements of what came before it, and still be considered "classic".
He's just mad because you claimed it was classic, it isn't, and he still is spending money on it.

Darnit.

DanKin - 130 130 130 pure nin, rebirthed to Archer since they're lame and 1 hit everything. Leveled through hard work and dedication, not bots.

Unity - Our side always wins.
MunKop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2011, 03:41   #7
looc
nowai

Quote:
the only ones that had a different opinion about what classic should be was tq.
every player either thought about co 1.0 or very early co 2.0
[Spy^] lol
Old 01-17-2011, 05:41   #8
Draconan

Draconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Why is it that every post on here is about not adding new stuff? Seriously... If the entire freaking classic community doesn't want new things, why keep adding them? Please for the love of god, explain to me the point in making a classic server for old school players when you aren't even going to give them what they want?

I'm use to TQ not reading forums, they've been doing it since the game started in 2003. But I mean come on.... You have an entire thread about people not wanting new things, and removing things that are already here.

You people need to learn what everyone else in the business world knows if you ever want to become a successful company.

The customer is always right.
Well IF the customer is always right...

THIS customer likes having new stuff in classic. Therefore new stuff in classic is right Classic is great because they don't have BS BP damage reduction, and talisman zap/bow, that is why I started playing on classic AFTER they started getting events and other updates. This customer has spoken and since I am a customer I am right, so don't bother to disagree with me
Draconan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2011, 11:54   #9
Dragon867
Pretzels!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunKop View Post
He's just mad because you claimed it was classic, it isn't, and he still is spending money on it.

Darnit.
Point me to where I said I was spending money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconan View Post
Well IF the customer is always right...

THIS customer likes having new stuff in classic. Therefore new stuff in classic is right Classic is great because they don't have BS BP damage reduction, and talisman zap/bow, that is why I started playing on classic AFTER they started getting events and other updates. This customer has spoken and since I am a customer I am right, so don't bother to disagree with me
I'm sure theres always going to be opinions from people who don't agree with the vast majority. Unfortunately the majority is what gets things changed (although not likely in the case of this sorry excuse for a company) and not the minority. At least 95 percent of the community would like it better if it was similar to the exact patch that came out after 2.0 hit.

Quote:

Last edited by Dragon867; 01-17-2011 at 11:59.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:50   #10
MunKop

MunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Point me to where I said I was spending money
Quote:
Currently relocated to Liberty under the character name of "Unascended".

You "Don't Bot" and switched to Classic. I ran that server a few months ago and never had heard of you, so it must've been recently. If you're any good, you've spent money. If you're not, your opinion and thoughts don't matter. Either way your thread sucks and I win

DanKin - 130 130 130 pure nin, rebirthed to Archer since they're lame and 1 hit everything. Leveled through hard work and dedication, not bots.

Old 01-18-2011, 05:55   #11
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Classic severs should be EXACTLY what Conquer was as of the last day of 1.0

Some 2.0 aspects are fine to add like Hairstyles, Black Armor etc.

But the first is probably the best for true Classic.

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2011, 10:53   #12
Dragon867
Pretzels!

Quote:
You "Don't Bot" and switched to Classic. I ran that server a few months ago and never had heard of you, so it must've been recently. If you're any good, you've spent money. If you're not, your opinion and thoughts don't matter. Either way your thread sucks and I win
So because I didn't hang out in BI or start my tao until I achieved decent gear, I spend real life money on Conquer. Your logic is flawed... Just because I made that character known first doesn't mean I didn't have minners or archers beforehand. People do have archers as well as other characters. How do you know I'm not someone you secretly know? Because I start a new character you jump to conclusions. Feel free to keep posting about this... I really don't care. You're an idiot and frankly I've had better arguments with a five year old.

Your original assessment, although wrong in the way I geared my character, was most accurate. Yes, I am pissed because all the hard work I put into my character is now seeming like its not worth anything. This server is not what we signed up for, nor started out with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosknightray View Post
Classic severs should be EXACTLY what Conquer was as of the last day of 1.0

Some 2.0 aspects are fine to add like Hairstyles, Black Armor etc.

But the first is probably the best for true Classic.
In a perfect world it would be exactly like the patch after 2.0 hit. Basically it was 2.0 graphics, 2nd rb, and hp enchantments. Second rb is fine in my opinion, it doesn't really take away from the whole "classic" feeling.

Quote:

Last edited by Dragon867; 01-18-2011 at 11:03.
Old 01-19-2011, 12:50   #13
MunKop

Quote:
So because I didn't hang out in BI or start my tao until I achieved decent gear, I spend real life money on Conquer. Your logic is flawed... Just because I made that character known first doesn't mean I didn't have minners or archers beforehand. People do have archers as well as other characters. How do you know I'm not someone you secretly know? Because I start a new character you jump to conclusions. Feel free to keep posting about this... I really don't care. You're an idiot and frankly I've had better arguments with a five year old.

Your original assessment, although wrong in the way I geared my character, was most accurate. Yes, I am pissed because all the hard work I put into my character is now seeming like its not worth anything. This server is not what we signed up for, nor started out with.

Yeah. I'm sure you have a secret hunting archer and secret miners. Very likely. Shut up kid quit being jelly my man hemp ripped you a new one.

Old 02-02-2011, 13:13   #14
SuperBurn
SuperGuy

SuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah. I'm sure you have a secret hunting archer and secret miners. Very likely. Shut up kid quit being jelly my man hemp ripped you a new one.
LOL............so Redneck ......so very Redneck

SuperBurn

.............//'...'/`
........../'/.../..../......./\
........('(.......... ~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.
............\..............(
..............\.............\

'read between the lines'
SuperBurn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 20:59   #15
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
Thumbs down

Quote:
inb4 conquer knows how to make a classic server. non exist that I know of.
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: