View Poll Results: Shoul Pernilla be leader of DutchAngels
Yes 15 88.24%
no 2 11.76%
I just dont give a care 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-16-2010, 22:38   #1
Pernilla
Gone

Pernilla has a reputation beyond reputePernilla has a reputation beyond reputePernilla has a reputation beyond reputePernilla has a reputation beyond reputePernilla has a reputation beyond reputePernilla has a reputation beyond reputePernilla has a reputation beyond reputePernilla has a reputation beyond reputePernilla has a reputation beyond reputePernilla has a reputation beyond reputePernilla has a reputation beyond repute
Should Pernilla get DutchAngels back?

Pls vote as ur heart say. My greatest wish is to have DA back, ut in order for that I need some old members of DA to say to GMs that they want me back as leader.

Voe on poll or write to GM:
Old 12-16-2010, 22:42   #2
DiesAlot
:(

DiesAlot has a reputation beyond reputeDiesAlot has a reputation beyond reputeDiesAlot has a reputation beyond reputeDiesAlot has a reputation beyond reputeDiesAlot has a reputation beyond reputeDiesAlot has a reputation beyond reputeDiesAlot has a reputation beyond reputeDiesAlot has a reputation beyond reputeDiesAlot has a reputation beyond reputeDiesAlot has a reputation beyond reputeDiesAlot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pernilla View Post
Pls vote as ur heart say. My greatest wish is to have DA back, ut in order for that I need some old members of DA to say to GMs that they want me back as leader.

i wasn't part of DA back in the day but you should have it cause your awesome xD
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; Level 130/130/132

Old Characters
---------------
DiesAlot - Volcano (warrior)
~Average-Joe~ - Hebby (pure archer)
both retired
DiesAlot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2010, 00:44   #3
xDoc315x
Banned

xDoc315x has a reputation beyond reputexDoc315x has a reputation beyond reputexDoc315x has a reputation beyond reputexDoc315x has a reputation beyond reputexDoc315x has a reputation beyond reputexDoc315x has a reputation beyond reputexDoc315x has a reputation beyond reputexDoc315x has a reputation beyond reputexDoc315x has a reputation beyond reputexDoc315x has a reputation beyond reputexDoc315x has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

lol just make a new one with "~" can't see it in game
p.s still voted yes
xDoc315x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2010, 04:34   #4
Circa
Reno 911

Circa has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond repute
Meh...
Old 12-17-2010, 04:38   #5
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Pernilla, I was in DA when it first started and before Han became GL, then came back a few times to check on it. I think you should continue DA it was a great guild with great leaders.

Though I dont see what writing to the GMs is going to do. Its not like they will contact you. So i'll vote here.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2010, 04:51   #6
Pernilla
Gone

Pernilla has a reputation beyond reputePernilla has a reputation beyond reputePernilla has a reputation beyond reputePernilla has a reputation beyond reputePernilla has a reputation beyond reputePernilla has a reputation beyond reputePernilla has a reputation beyond reputePernilla has a reputation beyond reputePernilla has a reputation beyond reputePernilla has a reputation beyond reputePernilla has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
Pernilla, I was in DA when it first started and before Han became GL, then came back a few times to check on it. I think you should continue DA it was a great guild with great leaders.

Though I dont see what writing to the GMs is going to do. Its not like they will contact you. So i'll vote here.
The Gm has asked me that former members should write to them and say their point. So pls do

They do write to me in this case a lot
Old 12-17-2010, 05:26   #7
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The Gm has asked me that former members should write to them and say their point. So pls do

They do write to me in this case a lot
So if I understand right, the Guild name was lost and you asked them to recover it? and they told you to do this?

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2010, 05:53   #8
Pernilla
Gone

No the Guild was taken over by M3gatron while i quitted, he donated 1kk and took over leadership after the gl was off for a while. But now GM took that option away and there is no way for me to get it back. So I have been talking to GM and asked them to transfer leadership from M3gatron to me since he is off too and not replying on threads where I have asked for him. And the only way GM can give the guild back to me is if the former DAs want me back. Yes yes I know i can make a new guild and why have so much hassle of this one, but that was the guild i colead with Han and it has all my memories in and shall I return i shall return as Guildleader or Guildleader spouse of DA.
It is my legacy
Old 12-17-2010, 12:54   #9
ShadeKiller
Athlete

ShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to ShadeKiller
Perni =) <33 you definitely should get it back =D DA was awesome when you and Han were in control. You were awesome leaders and everyone always respected you guys

IM BAAACKK
Hanz0 Tro 131 - Warr 131 - Wat 131

The name's Nick. You got a problem with it? Then take it up with me punk.

"Do you understand now Kakarot? That's why I needed Babidi! To set me free! By releasing the evil in my heart!" - Majin Vegeta
ShadeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2010, 19:07   #10
miketidus

miketidus has a reputation beyond reputemiketidus has a reputation beyond reputemiketidus has a reputation beyond reputemiketidus has a reputation beyond reputemiketidus has a reputation beyond reputemiketidus has a reputation beyond reputemiketidus has a reputation beyond reputemiketidus has a reputation beyond reputemiketidus has a reputation beyond reputemiketidus has a reputation beyond reputemiketidus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

If u want an help i can send them an email. I was in

Nature - Volcano
Guild: Guildless
MikeY 130/130/139 monk/monk/monk [RETIRED]
Sl1kCh1k 130/130/132 ninja/warrior/water [RETIRED]

Miketidus 130-131 archer/archer[RETIRED]
Black~Lotus water/warrior/trojan 130/130/134[RETIRED]
miketidus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2010, 23:05   #11
Pernilla
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketidus View Post
If u want an help i can send them an email. I was in
yes pls i need all the help i can get
Old 12-21-2010, 09:15   #12
Han

Han has a reputation beyond reputeHan has a reputation beyond reputeHan has a reputation beyond reputeHan has a reputation beyond reputeHan has a reputation beyond reputeHan has a reputation beyond reputeHan has a reputation beyond reputeHan has a reputation beyond reputeHan has a reputation beyond reputeHan has a reputation beyond reputeHan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

It's a good thing that the option to buy a guild when the leader is gone too long is removed. But in this case the removal of the option works in the opposite way as it is intended to be. Megatron bought DutchAngels while the leaders, that had been leading it for 2-3 years and invested lots of time in it, took a break from playing. Now that Pernilla comes back and want to blow life in the guild again she is blocked because someone that doesn't play anymore and that noone knows took it over.

Like Pernilla said... she, me and a lot of other members have good memories of that time in DutchAngels, so I hope that GM reads this and give leadership back to Pernilla again.

Also i like to wish Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all the players that still remember me
Old 12-21-2010, 11:05   #13
TheSeeeker
Banned

TheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Han , seasons greetings and all that holiday mumbo jumbo to you too ...hope Perni gets DA back.
TheSeeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2010, 00:08   #14
Pernilla
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Han View Post
It's a good thing that the option to buy a guild when the leader is gone too long is removed. But in this case the removal of the option works in the opposite way as it is intended to be. Megatron bought DutchAngels while the leaders, that had been leading it for 2-3 years and invested lots of time in it, took a break from playing. Now that Pernilla comes back and want to blow life in the guild again she is blocked because someone that doesn't play anymore and that noone knows took it over.

Like Pernilla said... she, me and a lot of other members have good memories of that time in DutchAngels, so I hope that GM reads this and give leadership back to Pernilla again.

Also i like to wish Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all the players that still remember me
Thank u I wish u the best for christmas and also a happy new year Hope u get a visit in spring ^^

BIg hugs
Old 12-22-2010, 07:16   #15
Kiwi112
Nub Master

Kiwi112 has a reputation beyond reputeKiwi112 has a reputation beyond reputeKiwi112 has a reputation beyond reputeKiwi112 has a reputation beyond reputeKiwi112 has a reputation beyond reputeKiwi112 has a reputation beyond reputeKiwi112 has a reputation beyond reputeKiwi112 has a reputation beyond reputeKiwi112 has a reputation beyond reputeKiwi112 has a reputation beyond reputeKiwi112 has a reputation beyond repute
I hope You get DA back
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratat View Post
Yo go your parents and say:Mami plz ghive me money for hootdog, but yo run very fast and by db
I Came I Saw I got TQ'dr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNK_Yepq44o&feature=rec-HM-r2 <--- olol
Kiwi112 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: