Old 11-25-2010, 08:28   #1
michii
Noob4Ever

michii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to michii Send a message via MSN to michii
The True how Nappy got King.

If got another Story for you guys.
Here comes the true how Nappy got King on Nobility ranking.
It'z not like alot of his Friend helped him get money.
That he sold Stuff on market...

HERE COMES THE TRUE ABOUT IT :
Code:
HE BOUGHT 3 BULKS!
Thanks SadRock for the info. And please tell us the source where you getting your Info's all time.
Quote:
[Friend]ShaadRock speaks to All : looks it sNappy king of the botters[2010-11-25, 17:2]
[Friend]ShaadRock speaks to EVO108: terry[2010-11-25, 17:5]
[Friend]ShaadRock speaks to EVO108: ?[2010-11-25, 17:5]
[Friend]ShaadRock speaks to EVO108: so Nappy took king [2010-11-25, 17:5]
[Friend]ShaadRock speaks to EVO108: thats wount last[2010-11-25, 17:5]
[Friend]ShaadRock speaks to Ęther: you got silvers to get king back?[2010-11-25, 17:6]
[Friend]ShaadRock speaks to Ęther: he ***king nuts[2010-11-25, 17:8]
[Friend]ShaadRock speaks to Ęther: raphs realy taking this game way out of perportion[2010-11-25, 17:9]
[Friend]ShaadRock speaks to Ęther: thats ok though u can wast 3 bulks then go back to prince lmfao[2010-11-25, 17:10]
[Friend]ShaadRock speaks to Ęther: he can*[2010-11-25, 17:10]
[Friend]ShaadRock speaks to Ęther: least its not my coin hahaa[2010-11-25, 17:11]
[Friend]ShaadRock speaks to Ęther: off line[2010-11-25, 17:11]
[Friend]ShaadRock speaks to Ęther: collecting pixel dust[2010-11-25, 17:11]
[Friend]ShaadRock speaks to Ęther: he had a fire too[2010-11-25, 17:12]
[Friend]ShaadRock speaks to Ęther: probly[2010-11-25, 17:14]
[Friend]ShaadRock speaks to EVO108: where his tower go?[2010-11-25, 17:17]
[Friend]ShaadRock speaks to EVO108: ya some of his member donated thier steeds to Nappy[2010-11-25, 17:18]
[Friend]ShaadRock speaks to EVO108: i find that funny and Greedy at the same time[2010-11-25, 17:18]
[Friend]ShaadRock speaks to Ęther: i made Nappy a challenge yesterday but he wont do it[2010-11-25, 17:19]
[Friend]ShaadRock speaks to EYKE: told him to download a new client then fight me[2010-11-25, 17:20]
[Friend]ShaadRock speaks to Ęther: by saying proves to me raphs clients is dirty as a HIV ho[2010-11-25, 17:21]
[Friend]ShaadRock speaks to Ęther: see if he was a honest man he would do it[2010-11-25, 17:23]
[Friend]ShaadRock speaks to Ęther: hey is there a new invisable spell?[2010-11-25, 17:25]
[Friend]ShaadRock speaks to Ęther: cool[2010-11-25, 17:25]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	138555704.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	206.6 KB
ID:	139908  

TroZ & deeCi !

<-- Clickable <^_^>
michii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2010, 09:06   #2
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing even when talking to Aether, sadrocks still a whiny old man.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2010, 14:24   #3
miketidus

miketidus has a reputation beyond reputemiketidus has a reputation beyond reputemiketidus has a reputation beyond reputemiketidus has a reputation beyond reputemiketidus has a reputation beyond reputemiketidus has a reputation beyond reputemiketidus has a reputation beyond reputemiketidus has a reputation beyond reputemiketidus has a reputation beyond reputemiketidus has a reputation beyond reputemiketidus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by michii View Post
If got another Story for you guys.
Here comes the true how Nappy got King on Nobility ranking.
It'z not like alot of his Friend helped him get money.
That he sold Stuff on market...

HERE COMES THE TRUE ABOUT IT :
Code:
HE BOUGHT 3 BULKS!
Thanks SadRock for the info. And please tell us the source where you getting your Info's all time.
He really need to consult a doctor..That's really sad to be like he is...

Nature - Volcano
Guild: Guildless
MikeY 130/130/139 monk/monk/monk [RETIRED]
Sl1kCh1k 130/130/132 ninja/warrior/water [RETIRED]

Miketidus 130-131 archer/archer[RETIRED]
Black~Lotus water/warrior/trojan 130/130/134[RETIRED]
miketidus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2010, 15:17   #4
Marine44

Marine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond repute
LMAO

We donated silvers, not CPS. ( we are smarter than Ether ) =)

check top players shaadrock if u even know how to, if u dont know how to check them, just PM me, I'll send u the link... noob..

PS. This is Raph, My other account got banned cause of I posted to much the picture of clarence aka meshak LMAO!!!!! poor kid beg vidsers
Marine44 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2010, 17:19   #5
TheSeeeker
Banned

TheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Everyone knows Raph made king by selling sperm to the spermbank one mouthful at a time ....dumbasses.
TheSeeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2010, 17:21   #6
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine44 View Post
LMAO

We donated silvers, not CPS. ( we are smarter than Ether ) =)

check top players shaadrock if u even know how to, if u dont know how to check them, just PM me, I'll send u the link... noob..

PS. This is Raph, My other account got banned cause of I posted to much the picture of clarence aka meshak LMAO!!!!! poor kid beg vidsers
Why not give him the link in the forums, can you be positive he has a forum account to pm you with and the hardest work his lazy ass ever did is start up the potato peeling machine theres no way he's gonna make a forum account.?
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 11-25-2010, 17:23   #7
TheSeeeker
Banned

TheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond repute
As for the SadSack , EGO , Aether conversation .......dumbasses none of you know how he did it ...if you are so ****ing stupid as to see whats changed on certain lists . Funny how Clarabelle keeps making accusation about certain players when he's the one who has been sent to auto clicker jail and the people he accuses have never been jailed.
Old 11-25-2010, 17:26   #8
michii
Noob4Ever

michii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
....dumbasses.
that sound like u mean me ... : o

TroZ & deeCi !

<-- Clickable <^_^>
Old 11-25-2010, 17:26   #9
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

Quote:
As for the SadSack , EGO , Aether conversation .......dumbasses none of you know how he did it ...if you are so ****ing stupid as to see whats changed on certain lists . Funny how Clarabelle keeps making accusation about certain players when he's the one who has been sent to auto clicker jail and the people he accuses have never been jailed.
Call him clarice, I may have spelt that wrong so in case I did heres a sounds out version of what I'm saying to call him

Clair-ees

Suppose it could also be Clair-eece
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 11-25-2010, 17:30   #10
TheSeeeker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by michii View Post
that sound like u mean me ... : o
Naw , just the 3 idiots in the cut and paste conversation. I think its hilarious that they are stressing out that someone stepped up and took King. Even more hilarious watching Raph own EVO's noob ass in guild PKT last night.
Old 11-25-2010, 17:32   #11
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
see you next time on our soap opera "Volcano" same time same channel. MUAJ!
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2010, 17:34   #12
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

Quote:
Naw , just the 3 idiots in the cut and paste conversation. I think its hilarious that they are stressing out that someone stepped up and took King. Even more hilarious watching Raph own EVO's noob ass in guild PKT last night.
KT still needed to cheat to win, you had like 5 members using the flag hiding to be invincible glitch.
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 11-25-2010, 17:37   #13
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
actually, who cares who is the king? just to brag "oh i got the shiny golden symbol next to my name and i bulked so hard for it"
Old 11-25-2010, 17:37   #14
michii
Noob4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
KT still needed to cheat to win, you had like 5 members using the flag hiding to be invincible glitch.

TroZ & deeCi !

<-- Clickable <^_^>
Old 11-25-2010, 17:41   #15
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

i think that ppl will commit suicide only cause nappy got king, lol it was a matter of time. damn it, it's a game, enjoy it...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: