Old 09-29-2010, 13:01   #1
Phoenyx
Godlike

Phoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond repute
Nurture Packs?

OK, I've been gone for 3 years and just came back this summer. What's the deal with these Nurture Packs? I still have my old account, but I also mad a new tro and a new ninja. They both got those Nurture Packs. My tro is in his 90s and still has his. But my ninja's disappeared. Well he was only lvl 60something, so I deleted him (and forgot to remove my Love Forever Ring GRR!) and started him over. And again, I was lvl 60something and it disappeared again. So what's the deal, is it a glitch, or do ninjas only get them for so long?
Class - Monk/Warrior/Fire
Guild - Illuminati (Manager)
Potency - 317 (lol remember before it was BP?)
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
--------------------------------------------------
Phoenyx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2010, 20:12   #2
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenyx View Post
OK, I've been gone for 3 years and just came back this summer. What's the deal with these Nurture Packs? I still have my old account, but I also mad a new tro and a new ninja. They both got those Nurture Packs. My tro is in his 90s and still has his. But my ninja's disappeared. Well he was only lvl 60something, so I deleted him (and forgot to remove my Love Forever Ring GRR!) and started him over. And again, I was lvl 60something and it disappeared again. So what's the deal, is it a glitch, or do ninjas only get them for so long?
Unlike previous packs, which went up to L120, the current nurture packs only go up to L50, as listed in http://co.91.com/guide/guides/newbie_bonanza.shtml. Sorry for the bad news.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 09-29-2010, 23:18   #3
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Not a bug or glitch, we have 2 types of nuture packs. One is for the summer vacation, and it lasts for lvl 120. The other is the new nuture pack, and it only lasts for lvl 50.
For more information, please refer to:
http://co.91.com/guide/quests/10summ...ter_pack.shtml
http://co.91.com/guide/guides/newbie_bonanza.shtml

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: