Old 09-09-2010, 20:07   #1
ctix

ctix is on a distinguished road
Fire Tao Overpowered

Fire taos are way too overpowered, i have 330 BP on my tro with +12 ears and armor, and some Fire tao with 297 BP with only 1 +8 bs, hits me 2k and their critical works too often which hits me like 3.5k. I have put Dubble the money in my gears then he did, and he can kill me easy, its hard to hit a tao allready + alot of criticals and too high dmg. Tq should cut their dmg in half because fires seem to be overpowered. Fires are like trojans now cept they can hit people far away and all they have to do is spam right click, and the criticals work all the time for fires because of all the times they hit. Tq should really do something about fires because they are overpowered.
ctix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2010, 21:15   #2
screwlucy

screwlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond repute
Lol...beating a dead horse here.
Old 09-09-2010, 21:21   #3
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwlucy View Post
maby it's only in a coma
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2010, 21:23   #4
screwlucy

screwlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond reputescrewlucy has a reputation beyond repute
Bad horsiee. Suck me >=(
screwlucy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2010, 22:04   #5
bwg2469

bwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctix View Post
Fire taos are way too overpowered, i have 330 BP on my tro with +12 ears and armor, and some Fire tao with 297 BP with only 1 +8 bs, hits me 2k and their critical works too often which hits me like 3.5k. I have put Dubble the money in my gears then he did, and he can kill me easy, its hard to hit a tao allready + alot of criticals and too high dmg. Tq should cut their dmg in half because fires seem to be overpowered. Fires are like trojans now cept they can hit people far away and all they have to do is spam right click, and the criticals work all the time for fires because of all the times they hit. Tq should really do something about fires because they are overpowered.
can you please explain in your very best detail with full stats,subclass and refines what you have and this fire has. Also give us a scenario fight with very good detail what goes on. Ty

Level 140
Guild: The Gods

King on Server Gemini

385 (Max) Battle Power

8/3/2011

Pure Warrior Videos

http://www.xfire.com/profile/bwg2469/videos/
bwg2469 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2010, 22:30   #6
JLGHAHD
DB BUYER

JLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwlucy View Post
Lol, hes had enough.

Post 1.

Venus -> Venus -> Lucky7
Dark_Cloud -> Kazer0 -> JLGHAHD

12-30-2010, 20:16
Invented Claim EXP Ball in Apprentice Reward!
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=710725

Dont Lose Hope, Keep Fighting =)
JLGHAHD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2010, 07:54   #7
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
2k/3.5k is hardly anything to be concerned about. I get hit for anywhere from 5-10k 18k crits but some taos on my server. Get over it, I am.
Planes v1.0b is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2010, 09:05   #8
Draconan

Draconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctix View Post
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...3#post11326023

I find this to be a contradictory thread. yes fires do more damage than they used to but if you are using pots it is nearly impossible for a tao to kill you. 2K? you can stand there and pot that off with vanillas until you one hit kill the fire.

So if you don't use pots fire will most likely kill you unless you are a good melee and keep pressure on the fire. If you use pots fire has to avoid being hit for 5 min or until you finally run out of pots.
Draconan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2010, 09:16   #9
heh

heh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond repute
ez to kill fires man, all you do is run from them and let them chase you then give them a quick ss/fb when u jump back at them, that's if ur semi skilled with ur ss/fb

if your just pro, you wouldn't need to run away and already hit them with 1-3 tries.

most fires call me aimbot, but really its just sever lag, i get hit with nado off screen so many times with 100 ping ;o and i suck at ss/fb too!!!!!
Super Gems = 30+
Dragon Souls = 100+
DragonBall = 30
Perm Stone = 30
Meteor = 1000+
+1 stones = 300+
heh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2010, 09:17   #10
Huseby v.3
Banned

Huseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Trojan, Archers, Trojans, ninjas, fires, whats the next? Monk, water or Warrior?
Huseby v.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2010, 09:03   #11
Emilych92

Emilych92 is on a distinguished road
You poor little melee's -.- a Tro with all lower +'s than me 1 hit me, I'm a fire with +6 to +8 gear and a full +6 tro can 1 hit me, yes we are so OP that we get potted off like a fly on your arm -.- while you just land one herc that has the range of a house on us, booohoooo cry cry SERIOUSLLLLLY.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:13   #12
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilych92 View Post
You poor little melee's -.- a Tro with all lower +'s than me 1 hit me, I'm a fire with +6 to +8 gear and a full +6 tro can 1 hit me, yes we are so OP that we get potted off like a fly on your arm -.- while you just land one herc that has the range of a house on us, booohoooo cry cry SERIOUSLLLLLY.
If your getting 1hit by someone lower potency than you you are doing something wrong.
Old 09-11-2010, 11:31   #13
SlayerZv2
hai ๏̯͡๏

SlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planes v1.0b View Post
If your getting 1hit by someone lower potency than you you are doing something wrong.
^
Quote:
Originally Posted by heh View Post
ez to kill fires man, all you do is run from them and let them chase you then give them a quick ss/fb when u jump back at them, that's if ur semi skilled with ur ss/fb
offscreening does not take skills whatsoever.

S> GEAR
Classic - Liberty

Challenge Accepted

-----------------

The best there ever was.
SlayerZv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2010, 03:47   #14
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
funny cos when i log a friends 296 bp fire the lowest bp person to kill me yet is a 330 or so bp trojan. (not including other fires..)
and he use p-zap
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2010, 06:25   #15
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

. what

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: