Old 11-10-2009, 06:24   #1
Invictus
Demigod

Invictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond repute
Wow..and these are the GMs/Customer support?

Needn't say anything.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	126
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	125451  

TQ compared themselves with Blizzard and called their Conquer Online Epic...That has to be the funniest **** they've ever said.
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 13:38   #2
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Stop caring and everything will turn out to be wicked awesome, bro.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2009, 01:32   #3
Invictus
Demigod

Invictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
Stop caring and everything will turn out to be wicked awesome, bro.
It's not worth my care. I was bored and went to arena and and what happens? Retarded trojans with no skills start poison zapping. So, when I close CO, the site opened up. I saw online support thing, rest is all there.

P.S. But the part where they confuse 'trojan' with 'ninja' and 'poison zap' with 'toxic fog' is hilarious.

TQ compared themselves with Blizzard and called their Conquer Online Epic...That has to be the funniest **** they've ever said.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:10   #4
Stealth
STORM

Stealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Stealth
Post that on the community part lmao, that is pretty funny.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:08   #5
Invictus
Demigod

Done.

Old 11-12-2009, 07:05   #6
Invictus
Demigod

Conquer Online Service to me
show details Nov 11 (1 day ago)
Greetings,

Thanks for contacting Conquer Online Service.

We will forward your complaint and suggestion about poison zap to our designer and take them into serious consideration. Thank you for the suggestion and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

PS: Please keep the original emails when you reply. Thanks.

Sincerely
Conquer Online Service
----Check More Free MMORPGs at: http://us.91.com ----

This is funny **** haha I'd like to see that happen.

Old 11-13-2009, 10:23   #7
banco3nguoi
1 + 1 = 2

banco3nguoi has a reputation beyond reputebanco3nguoi has a reputation beyond reputebanco3nguoi has a reputation beyond reputebanco3nguoi has a reputation beyond reputebanco3nguoi has a reputation beyond reputebanco3nguoi has a reputation beyond reputebanco3nguoi has a reputation beyond reputebanco3nguoi has a reputation beyond reputebanco3nguoi has a reputation beyond reputebanco3nguoi has a reputation beyond reputebanco3nguoi has a reputation beyond repute
If TQ fix poison bug , fix fog , no herc and they ll remove fire zap bcuz fire is useless . Let build a server with ss/fb player .
banco3nguoi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2009, 17:33   #8
iWind

iWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by banco3nguoi View Post
If TQ fix poison bug , fix fog , no herc and they ll remove fire zap bcuz fire is useless . Let build a server with ss/fb player .
If you remove fire zap, wtf do water taos do for defence? Melee water? What about non reborn waters. >.>
iWind - [110 - 115] Water Warrior - HIATUS
SchalieWitPen - [122] Archer - HIATUS
??? - [130 - 130 -130] Trojan - HIATUS

- Video (Highest rated)
iWind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2009, 03:50   #9
Fitzy
Oldschool

Fitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Fitzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iWind View Post
If you remove fire zap, wtf do water taos do for defence? Melee water? What about non reborn waters. >.>
Stop whinging and accept that Waters are ****ed over. Melee water..while alot of fun, are as intimidating as a duck. NOT gonna scare anyone.
On that note, my water-water was melee and I had fun with her but in a fight she was useless

Temple Artemis
Bones~ - Quit and sold

'For Of All Sad Words Of Tongue And Pen
The Saddest Are These: It Might Have Been'
Fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2009, 03:57   #10
Gold_Warr

Gold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
Conquer Online Service to me
show details Nov 11 (1 day ago)
Greetings,

Thanks for contacting Conquer Online Service.

We will forward your complaint and suggestion about poison zap to our designer and take them into serious consideration. Thank you for the suggestion and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

PS: Please keep the original emails when you reply. Thanks.

Sincerely
Conquer Online Service
----Check More Free MMORPGs at: http://us.91.com ----

This is funny **** haha I'd like to see that happen.
In my opinion, u would even post to them like "please **** up conquer even more" and their answer will be:
Quote:
We will forward your complaint and suggestion about ******* up conquer to our designers and take them into serious consideration. Thank You for the suggeston and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Last edited by Ashley; 11-14-2009 at 16:16.
Gold_Warr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2009, 07:34   #11
Invictus
Demigod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold_Warr View Post
In my opinion, u would even post to them like "please **** up conquer even more" and their answer will be:
Agreed.

Last edited by Ashley; 11-14-2009 at 16:15.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:43   #12
iWind

iWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
Stop whinging and accept that Waters are ****ed over. Melee water..while alot of fun, are as intimidating as a duck. NOT gonna scare anyone.
On that note, my water-water was melee and I had fun with her but in a fight she was useless
Someones butt hurt cause my water was better than his <3
iWind - [110 - 115] Water Warrior - HIATUS
SchalieWitPen - [122] Archer - HIATUS
??? - [130 - 130 -130] Trojan - HIATUS

- Video (Highest rated)
iWind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2009, 10:43   #13
Invictus
Demigod

At the end of my post, it says "Last edited by Ashley; Yesterday at 05:45."

Gtfo off my post.

Old 11-15-2009, 12:23   #14
fruitSNACK

fruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond repute
tq's service is bad! this exciting and surprising news just in!
s11n
FiddleSticks
fruitSNACK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2009, 12:56   #15
Ashley
Wifey

Ashley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
At the end of my post, it says "Last edited by Ashley; Yesterday at 05:45."

Gtfo off my post.
You'll survive.

THE INNOCENT MODERATOR
Currently modding:
<3 Snowfall, Tornado, Tiger, Pharos/TempleArtemis, Storm & Group Seven - Celebrities <3

Love me or hate me, but spare me your indifference

Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: