Old 09-07-2009, 12:02   #46
SighReally
Jizzus

SighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SighReally
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devzzz View Post
I wouldn't put any money in this game, nice work though if that's how you did it. I haven't played CO much since you started tmk. What was your characters name anyway?

I post 12 posts a day, my other account is from 07'ish and it's banned.
http://bbs.co.91.com/member.php?u=73263
It had like 9k but it lost some.
bmxhero
Iresoide
RuthlessHaiku
Bryce
I have Holybucks gears
Tonnys and Chris gears
The Foshos gears
and many little known players gears.
etc etc, and no I didn't waste a single penny i simply made the deals and told people the prices were more, example +6 2 soc super boots were 60 bucks told people you want it there 200 bucks they sent me 200 i sent 60 i got the boots pocketing myself 140, rinse and repeat.
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Some Really Really Really Good Gears.
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit
SighReally is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2009, 12:07   #47
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Hahaha I hate all the new***s on Pharos, I bet you sold em gear. Well at least I know they paid more than they'll ever get back.

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2009, 12:24   #48
SighReally
Jizzus

SighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devzzz View Post
Hahaha I hate all the new***s on Pharos, I bet you sold em gear. Well at least I know they paid more than they'll ever get back.
some guy gave me 1.2k for 2 +12 swords which I got for 680
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit
Old 09-07-2009, 13:16   #49
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Damn.

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2009, 15:17   #50
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
He's making **** up, Devzzz.

90 percent of what he just said is bull****.
SighReally is turning into a compulsive liar now.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2009, 15:54   #51
SighReally
Jizzus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
He's making **** up, Devzzz.

90 percent of what he just said is bull****.
SighReally is turning into a compulsive liar now.
Ask Invictus or Ezzy or most of the people on these forums that were in my guild or enemy, but then it is you and I did enjoy toxic fogging you over and over again.
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit
Old 09-07-2009, 16:12   #52
Ezmerelda
Cold

Ezmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SighReally View Post
Ask Invictus or Ezzy or most of the people on these forums that were in my guild or enemy, but then it is you and I did enjoy toxic fogging you over and over again.
wash rinse repeat.........I dont know how you did what you did... From the gears you had then sold I don't doubt what you say.

Annie not ezzy please and thank you
Old 09-07-2009, 16:20   #53
SighReally
Jizzus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezmerelda View Post
wash rinse repeat.........I dont know how you did what you did... From the gears you had then sold I don't doubt what you say.

Annie not ezzy please and thank you
my bad Annie hows A.I.
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit
Old 09-07-2009, 16:22   #54
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
my bad Annie hows A.I.
You're a liar.

And I can prove it if you'd like?
Old 09-07-2009, 16:27   #55
SighReally
Jizzus

Quote:
You're a liar.

And I can prove it if you'd like?
Id love to see you try.
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit
Old 09-07-2009, 16:29   #56
Banned

Quote:
Id love to see you try.
Arabs are cheap.

They refuse to spend money to make money.

You're a liar.
Old 09-07-2009, 16:31   #57
Banned

Also, good game following me into a random thread because I pissed you off.

What a ****ing mook lmao.
Old 09-07-2009, 16:35   #58
SighReally
Jizzus

Quote:
Arabs are cheap.

They refuse to spend money to make money.

You're a liar.
That is true I hate spending money but as you can see I didn't spend a single dollar, people sent the sellers the money, gave me the cash I bought gear and pocketed gear as profit, when I was done with my character I started advertising to other players on vent gc etc.
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit
Old 09-07-2009, 16:37   #59
Banned

Quote:
That is true I hate spending money but as you can see I didn't spend a single dollar, people sent the sellers the money, gave me the cash I bought gear and pocketed gear as profit, when I was done with my character I started advertising to other players on vent gc etc.
You just explained yourself to me. Why?
Old 09-07-2009, 16:43   #60
SighReally
Jizzus

Quote:
You just explained yourself to me. Why?
To prove you wrong
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit

Display Modes Rate This Thread