Old 09-06-2009, 20:55   #31
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SighReally View Post
So you we agree. There goes the bull**** radar were did I belittle you for playing the game I was simply stating the fact that you sucked which you did and you ran away to the forums which you did.
You're so stupid it's not even entertaining, I'm actually playing a game with myself, I just have to be the last to post. I'll just start quoting your down syndrome and posting a "." You should attend that "1337 Public school" because you're stupid as ****.

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 20:59   #32
SighReally
Jizzus

SighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SighReally
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devzzz View Post
You're so stupid it's not even entertaining, I'm actually playing a game with myself, I just have to be the last to post. I'll just start quoting your down syndrome and posting a "." You should attend that "1337 Public school" because you're stupid as ****.
OK buddy, whatever you say unfortunately for you I wont be your friend its OK you;ll find one someday.
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Some Really Really Really Good Gears.
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit
SighReally is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 21:02   #33
Devzzz
Guillotine

Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Glad I made your signature.

Old 09-06-2009, 21:06   #34
SighReally
Jizzus

SighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Glad I made your signature.
Yup nice one Devzzz your a real smooth Forum Poster, like wai uber l33t you cool kid you makin friends all day on the forums and improving you gram0r or v0cabulouary.

In case your to stupid to realize those weren't typos, just me mocking you.
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit
Old 09-06-2009, 21:08   #35
Devzzz
Guillotine

Quote:
Yup nice one Devzzz your a real smooth Forum Poster, like wai uber l33t you cool kid you makin friends all day on the forums and improving you gram0r or v0cabulouary.

In case your to stupid to realize those weren't typos, just me mocking you.
You can't mock me when you're inferior, that doesn't work.

Old 09-06-2009, 21:17   #36
SighReally
Jizzus

Quote:
You can't mock me when you're inferior, that doesn't work.

ooh Inferior" emo kid use big word me no comprehend.

That is called sarcasm.
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit
Old 09-07-2009, 01:17   #37
Fitzy
Oldschool

Fitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Fitzy
Quote:
ooh Inferior" emo kid use big word me no comprehend.

That is called sarcasm.
Sarcasm is an art form. I am Da Vinci, you are a retarded 3 y.o. with a big paintbrush. It looks good buddy, keep going.

Temple Artemis
Bones~ - Quit and sold

'For Of All Sad Words Of Tongue And Pen
The Saddest Are These: It Might Have Been'
Fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2009, 09:21   #38
Devzzz
Guillotine

You're the one who realized he had no friends because he took a myspace picture of himself on his birthday of himself smoking weed so he looked cool and then proceeded to masturbate and play conquer while he cried.

Old 09-07-2009, 09:28   #39
SighReally
Jizzus

Quote:
You're the one who realized he had no friends because he took a myspace picture of himself on his birthday of himself smoking weed so he looked cool and then proceeded to masturbate and play conquer while he cried.
Interesting as I quit conquer 4 months ago, and it was a recent update on the picture thread no one asked you to look, and no it wasn't myspace it was facebook, which is simple to release because in the link it says facebook, but keep getting those A's in school and riding a bike captain obvious.
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit
Old 09-07-2009, 09:44   #40
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I was 2h_Soldier which character were you?
Skintight was my chars name, female because back then female chars actually had tactical advantages :P

moved servers but still pop on now and then to noob smash and fb.
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2009, 10:43   #41
Devzzz
Guillotine

Quote:
Interesting as I quit conquer 4 months ago, and it was a recent update on the picture thread no one asked you to look, and no it wasn't myspace it was facebook, which is simple to release because in the link it says facebook, but keep getting those A's in school and riding a bike captain obvious.
I didn't bother to look because I don't care.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezmerelda View Post
I thought you were coming back?
Guess you told your friends you were going to start playing again, maybe you tried again though. Doesn't change the fact that you masturbated and cried, all alone, on your Birthday .

Old 09-07-2009, 10:55   #42
SighReally
Jizzus

Quote:
I didn't bother to look because I don't care.

Guess you told your friends you were going to start playing again, maybe you tried again though. Doesn't change the fact that you masturbated and cried, all alone, on your Birthday .
Not really after I sold my gears for a few thousand I acquired more gears as back payment I considered coming back, but I decided to sell of the new gear.
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit
Old 09-07-2009, 10:56   #43
Devzzz
Guillotine

Gears given to you lol.

Old 09-07-2009, 11:03   #44
SighReally
Jizzus

Quote:
Gears given to you lol.
No not really, see I actually am smart unlike you who claim to be, because you like to proficiently type, I found quit players and made deals with them to obtain there characters and gears for a few hundred dollars, which I then sold for double, sometimes triple the profit, and In 2 weeks I had a full +8/+7 character, and after a month of playing I sold it off, and I continue to make profit out of it, so stop making things up as you see fit, Mr I post an average of 35 posts a day , since you have a 5k account and a 9k account.
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit
Old 09-07-2009, 11:24   #45
Devzzz
Guillotine

I wouldn't put any money in this game, nice work though if that's how you did it. I haven't played CO much since you started tmk. What was your characters name anyway?

I post 12 posts a day, my other account is from 07'ish and it's banned.
http://bbs.co.91.com/member.php?u=73263
It had like 9k but it lost some.

Last edited by Devzzz; 09-07-2009 at 11:27.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: