Old 06-08-2009, 11:16   #1
iEat
pro spamma

iEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond repute
new iphones comming

so at the WWDC apple has been "modeling" their new iphone models, and they look sweet. they are refreshing their whole line of iphones and pricing them aggresively. just thought id inform you guys

Firm believer that if you are not going at least over 15 mph over the speed limit at all times than you are not a true driver and that the gas pedal dont work unless the windows are vibrating
iEat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2009, 12:02   #2
b1ackwa11
Love2Hate

b1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to b1ackwa11
*Insert rude comment about 15 year old spoiled *****s who coax their 'rents into buying that worthless PoS using the "I love you mommy" bull ****.*

Anybody else still have a ****ing rotary dial?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rotary_dial_mobile.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	117710  
To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.

~Romans 2:7-8
b1ackwa11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2009, 12:20   #3
iEat
pro spamma

iEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond repute
acually u can shut it im buying it myself and im paying the plan tyvm.. anyways here are some of the feautures uve all been waiting for

- more battery life Now up to 9 hours of internet surfing, 10 hours of video, 30 hours of audio, 12 hours of 2g talk-time, 5 hours of 3g talk-time.
- looks the same on the outside as the other one, but much faster chips inside, capable of 7.2mbs speeds..
-pricing goes 16gb=199$ 32gb = 299$ they are called the iphone 3gs S=speed. the old 8gb iphone 3g will stay avaliable and will be priced at 99$ starting today
-no front facing camera, sorry guys
- avaliable in the U.S june 19th
- support for Nike+
- remote wipe feature
- mms support
- 3.0 MP camera with auto focus, tap to focus, and video capture
- ability to chop/edit videos
many more, if u got a question just ask me i cant list em all would take forever

Firm believer that if you are not going at least over 15 mph over the speed limit at all times than you are not a true driver and that the gas pedal dont work unless the windows are vibrating
Old 06-08-2009, 12:34   #4
crgliner
C.R.E.A.M

crgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to crgliner Send a message via Skype™ to crgliner
Can you have a Ifone with Verizon?
***9829;Happily Married to LoveToHate***9829;

Hardluck
Water-Warrior-Trojan
130-130-134

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.
crgliner is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2009, 12:36   #5
iEat
pro spamma

Quote:
Originally Posted by crgliner View Post
as of now apple has an exclusitivity deal with AT&T but that expires in i think 2012(someone correct me if im wrong) and after that they will be looking for perhaps another provider or maybe still AT&T.. i highly doubt that apple would switch to verizon because of AT&T's ability to sell phones at a higher price and the difference in the 2 companies technology.

Old 06-08-2009, 12:36   #6
Hentai-Kun
Nate

Hentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by crgliner View Post
Whats Verizon?
Old 06-08-2009, 12:38   #7
iEat
pro spamma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentai-Kun View Post
Whats Verizon?
a celluar phone service provider.. in the U.S there are currently 3 big providers.. AT&T Verizon and Sprint.. and a few other minors.. there was Alltel but it got bought out by verizon and nextel and cingular got bought out by sprint and AT&T respectively a while ago

Old 06-08-2009, 12:43   #8
b1ackwa11
Love2Hate

b1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iEat View Post
acually u can shut it im buying it myself and im paying the plan tyvm.. anyways here are some of the feautures uve all been waiting for

- more battery life Now up to 9 hours of internet surfing, 10 hours of video, 30 hours of audio, 12 hours of 2g talk-time, 5 hours of 3g talk-time.
- looks the same on the outside as the other one, but much faster chips inside, capable of 7.2mbs speeds..
-pricing goes 16gb=199$ 32gb = 299$ they are called the iphone 3gs S=speed. the old 8gb iphone 3g will stay avaliable and will be priced at 99$ starting today
-no front facing camera, sorry guys
- avaliable in the U.S june 19th
- support for Nike+
- remote wipe feature
- mms support
- 3.0 MP camera with auto focus, tap to focus, and video capture
- ability to chop/edit videos
many more, if u got a question just ask me i cant list em all would take forever
**** ya need a fancy mofo phone for anyway?

I've had the same phone for the past, nearing 5 years now I believe. The old son of a ***** holds up quite well. Re-charge it every 7days that's with this crazy ****ing ***** texting/calling me non-stop (****ing ***** is killing me lol, don't tell her I said that <3 ). Hasn't broken on me once, and the sucker is such a decent size you can't lose it! It has that T9 mode **** so texting is easy as ****. Also has no camera so none of your friends are gonna bug you about that incriminating photo you took of them last week when they were drunk at your house doing navel shots with the fat guy in school. It even serves the whole hearted job of being a bludgeon! Bet your fancy iphone can't do that now can it?

Never mind my bald head by the way...

Edit: T-Mobile for the win mother ****er, bet you can't say to all your friends "hey I got the worst ****ing provider in ****ing North America yet the commercials claim that we're the **** except that we're ****ing not, and the only ****ing reason we haven't changed to a better provider yet is because we don't ****ing feel like it, hows that for an excuse mother ****er!!!"

I wanna stab that hot ***** on the T-Mobile Commercials...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dafdf.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	117714  
To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.

Last edited by b1ackwa11; 06-08-2009 at 12:47.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:46   #9
iEat
pro spamma

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1ackwa11 View Post
**** ya need a fancy mofo phone for anyway?

I've had the same phone for the past, nearing 5 years now I believe. The old son of a ***** holds up quite well. Re-charge it every 7days that's with this crazy ****ing ***** texting/calling me non-stop (****ing ***** is killing me lol, don't tell her I said that <3 ). Hasn't broken on me once, and the sucker is such a decent size you can't lose it! It has that T9 mode **** so texting is easy as ****. Also has no camera so none of your friends are gonna bug you about that incriminating photo you took of them last week when they were drunk at your house doing navel shots with the fat guy in school. It even serves the whole hearted job of being a bludgeon! Bet your fancy iphone can't do that now can it?

Never mind my bald head by the way...
i need an iphone for an ipod, a phone, and mobile web all in one lol.

Old 06-08-2009, 12:48   #10
b1ackwa11
Love2Hate

Quote:
i need an iphone for an ipod, a phone, and mobile web all in one lol.
**** that, just get a ****ing bludgeon. After everybody around you is fed up being whacked over the head they'll be your personal phone, music player, and ISP.

Old 06-08-2009, 12:50   #11
iEat
pro spamma

Quote:
**** that, just get a ****ing bludgeon. After everybody around you is fed up being whacked over the head they'll be your personal phone, music player, and ISP.
rofl.. but they cant sing britney spears to me can they just kidding

Old 06-08-2009, 12:54   #12
b1ackwa11
Love2Hate

Quote:
rofl.. but they cant sing britney spears to me can they just kidding
This guy can...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvk...x=0&playnext=1

Old 06-08-2009, 12:55   #13
iEat
pro spamma

Quote:
lol

Old 06-08-2009, 13:30   #14
Blite
Student

Blite has a reputation beyond reputeBlite has a reputation beyond reputeBlite has a reputation beyond reputeBlite has a reputation beyond reputeBlite has a reputation beyond reputeBlite has a reputation beyond reputeBlite has a reputation beyond reputeBlite has a reputation beyond reputeBlite has a reputation beyond reputeBlite has a reputation beyond reputeBlite has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Blite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentai-Kun View Post
Whats Verizon?
basically i phone is like it is in Britain sort of it is restricted to certain networks for example english i phones are restricted to o2
Reincarnation in Progress

~Blite
Troj-Arch
12x-128

Diamond Veteran
Blite is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2009, 14:31   #15
iEat
pro spamma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blite View Post
basically i phone is like it is in Britain sort of it is restricted to certain networks for example english i phones are restricted to o2
bit of a correction, they arnt restricted really, well to a point.. people can often times "unlock" phones to make them work on other peoples networks but if its not the same technology than it wont work. i do believe AT&T uses LTE and verizon uses CMDA, 2 different technologies

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: