Old 06-06-2009, 19:53   #1
AgentR07
Iconoclast

AgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond repute
Regarding GW

Im going to make this short and sweet.

I am hereby resigning from Guild War hence forth until people want to get their **** together. Two words sums this up: damn hypocrites. You say you wanted a more fun Guild War, well, here you go, one less person thats going. Our side dominated for a long time. Now that Origine consists of every strong player that we had to offer, we are ALL back to square one; a boring ****in Guild War. Im the strongest trojan the rest of our side has to offer (Jube might be stronger I believe but his activity is kinda sporadic) and I cant compete with the majority which is quite sad. Good job to all of you, youve royally betrayed us. Have fun~
Old 06-06-2009, 19:55   #2
morphs
Retired~

morphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond repute
babies. now.

"This next song takes something that's not that fun, math, and makes it offensive." -Bo Burnham

[12:43:38 AM]Herpes or GTFO: CHOCOLATE RAAAIN RUB MY PENIS ON THE GRIMMY STREET CHOOOOCOLATE RAAAIN BLOW A DONKEY WASH IT DOWN THE DRAIN remix bitches!

You Know Life Is Like a Box Of Chocolats. You Never Know... THE FUCKING HOBGOBLINS STOLE THE CHOCOLATS!

Retired~

Damien Is Mexicano!!
morphs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2009, 20:05   #3
Dynatron
AznChxFtW

Dynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond repute
i would say im one of the strongest fires outside of the origine side... but im far behind and cant compete with the likes of ebi and co. they weild too much powa = (

'`~'slinky~'~`'
LvL 130
Water

'`~' Dynatron '~`'
LvL 131
Fire

'`~'!Zero~'~`'
LvL 131
Trojan
Dynatron is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2009, 20:22   #4
~Aphroditie~
Kris&Joey

~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute
Actually I was gona make a thread to say this but this looks as good as any.
Respect : Lets examine this word a little... where do you get respect on co? How do you obtain respect... to gain and to keep it? Personally I was killed on peace mode over and over by Orgine ONLY. I never attacked the gate I never attacked one single person outside of jail. I have NEVER once "disrespected" or "talked down" to anyone who didnt deserve it. Nor do I think I am better then anyone on here. I like to look at myself as one of the stronger female ninjas on our side. Noob aside, I think I do pretty well for myself. HOWEVER I do NOT abuse people. Allow this one rant from me about flame and you will never get another. I will NEVER join gw or flame again. Just last night I went up to gate just to "check it out" was offered the option to "hit the pole" - so I went. Once I got there I wasnt allowed in and they told us that they wanted us to "fight" for it. So we decided late night fight between friends would be cool. We fought and laughed and had a blast but today when SANTA goes to gate hours before flame we suffer because he went to gw and tried to get in? Isnt that what they wanted? I thought flame the doors were to be left open... hell my heart is left broken. Where is my respect?

*Forever Diamond* * Seven years and running semi-active.
~Aphroditie~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2009, 20:34   #5
TresspasS
Benji

TresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentR07 View Post
Im going to make this short and sweet.

I am hereby resigning from Guild War hence forth until people want to get their **** together. Two words sums this up: damn hypocrites. You say you wanted a more fun Guild War, well, here you go, one less person thats going. Our side dominated for a long time. Now that Origine consists of every strong player that we had to offer, we are ALL back to square one; a boring ****in Guild War. Im the strongest trojan the rest of our side has to offer (Jube might be stronger I believe but his activity is kinda sporadic) and I cant compete with the majority which is quite sad. Good job to all of you, youve royally betrayed us. Have fun~
Tru that... but we all know Origine was created under a different leader... Obviously maz doesn't want the same for Kev's guild.

Admitadly... i have been taking the piss a bit by going in under flame lit an slapped everything after i have done it. But how else cud we possibly have fun at gw such a strong side opposing us? and all our side jumping over to theirs for cps and exp.

Not sure bout quitting gw... it's one of the few reasons i still play. But i guess we shall see.

Nemesis For Life~

<3 to kierbo
<3 to teh friends
<3 NemNem, My home =]

Choreographed Lack Of Passion~
Angels Lie To Keep Control~
TresspasS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2009, 21:45   #6
Diet Nguoi
Batman™

Diet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond repute
Gw Sucks.

What Was Fun Was Me Using Ninja XpSkill To Kill Everyone Than Scrolling Out That Was The ONLY Fun i Had Lmao
Official -Batman~ Selling Thread
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=476378
[Guild]Pepe~ speaks to !_xXxXx_!: u are officially the coolest kid on the block [18:21]
Myspace
Lotto EveryDay
Diet Nguoi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2009, 23:14   #7
b1ackwa11
Love2Hate

b1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to b1ackwa11
I remember a time when every single week Vision, Illusion, and allies ( I forget the rest of the alliance) used to go to GW. For around 8months straight we got our asses handed to us, we fought hard, but they fought harder. Over time we built up strength enough to were GW was closer, we still lost but we were kicking ass.

Then one day, after about 8 months of constant losing, we won. We turned the tide, we were the alliance dominating, no longer the other side.

One day months later, we lost. We then no longer dominated, the other alliance won it back.

Hard work well rewarded some would say, others would piss and moan about thrifty tactics and shady business.

Since those days Vision has come and gone from the winners circle, changed owners a few times, it was killed off and resurrected two or three times.

Point is, work hard and you'll be rewarded, it won't be after a week or two, sometimes things can take awhile. If you (Ryan) step up, take control, and guide your alliance to where it should be then you will take back GW. If the rest of you (whether Ryan decides to go through or not) step up and do more then your part you will win.

Maybe I might have something that you could find useful. If you want to win GW hit me up on msn, not sure if you still have mine or not, I know I deleted yours awhile ago, for... yea we both know.
To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.

~Romans 2:7-8
b1ackwa11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2009, 23:17   #8
Suicune
Goover

Suicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diet Nguoi View Post
Gw Sucks.

What Was Fun Was Me Using Ninja XpSkill To Kill Everyone Than Scrolling Out That Was The ONLY Fun i Had Lmao
u can't use scrolls when u're in GW area..noop moose
Tro-War-Tro

QUIT
Suicune is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2009, 23:37   #9
~Aphroditie~
Kris&Joey

~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune View Post
really? I have... every week after i hit the 10th stone I scroll out to tc.

*Forever Diamond* * Seven years and running semi-active.
~Aphroditie~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2009, 23:40   #10
ƒrenzy

ƒrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeƒrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeƒrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeƒrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeƒrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeƒrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeƒrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeƒrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeƒrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeƒrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeƒrenzy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1ackwa11 View Post
I remember a time when every single week Vision, Illusion, and allies ( I forget the rest of the alliance) used to go to GW. For around 8months straight we got our asses handed to us, we fought hard, but they fought harder. Over time we built up strength enough to were GW was closer, we still lost but we were kicking ass.

Then one day, after about 8 months of constant losing, we won. We turned the tide, we were the alliance dominating, no longer the other side.

One day months later, we lost. We then no longer dominated, the other alliance won it back.

Hard work well rewarded some would say, others would piss and moan about thrifty tactics and shady business.

Since those days Vision has come and gone from the winners circle, changed owners a few times, it was killed off and resurrected two or three times.

Point is, work hard and you'll be rewarded, it won't be after a week or two, sometimes things can take awhile. If you (Ryan) step up, take control, and guide your alliance to where it should be then you will take back GW. If the rest of you (whether Ryan decides to go through or not) step up and do more then your part you will win.

Maybe I might have something that you could find useful. If you want to win GW hit me up on msn, not sure if you still have mine or not, I know I deleted yours awhile ago, for... yea we both know.
That was pre-talis.

Origine has so many bulkers they've finally bulked to the point where the game is no fun. And majority of those are fire taos. If it were trojans then it would still be fun to try cuz it would require skill. Also keep in mind that due to talismans and potency/battlpower (whatever u wanna call it) most of our tro's can't 1 hit fires anymore. It's just bull**** now with Talismans. I believe last time i fbed Ebi~ it was in between 1-2k so yeah.

Edit- And a few of their bulking tro's have no skill. So when they gettin out hit and can't hit you they resort to zapping. WHICH since talismans hurts. 1.7k per thunder from a tro is just plain ****ed up.

Wat~War~Tro
130~130~133

DIAMOND

Quote:
CoolHeart~speaks~to~ƒrenzy:u condom using pot guy

Last edited by ƒrenzy; 06-06-2009 at 23:42.
ƒrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2009, 00:50   #11
Diet Nguoi
Batman™

Diet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune View Post
goober ure so noop now u know u CAN after ure 20 years of C0 u didnt know u could use scrolls in guild area ;] u truely are a donkey xD
Official -Batman~ Selling Thread
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=476378
[Guild]Pepe~ speaks to !_xXxXx_!: u are officially the coolest kid on the block [18:21]
Myspace
Lotto EveryDay
Diet Nguoi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2009, 02:23   #12
Dynatron
AznChxFtW

Dynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ƒrenzy View Post
That was pre-talis.

Origine has so many bulkers they've finally bulked to the point where the game is no fun. And majority of those are fire taos. If it were trojans then it would still be fun to try cuz it would require skill. Also keep in mind that due to talismans and potency/battlpower (whatever u wanna call it) most of our tro's can't 1 hit fires anymore. It's just bull**** now with Talismans. I believe last time i fbed Ebi~ it was in between 1-2k so yeah.

Edit- And a few of their bulking tro's have no skill. So when they gettin out hit and can't hit you they resort to zapping. WHICH since talismans hurts. 1.7k per thunder from a tro is just plain ****ed up.
thats as much as i do.. and im a fire! O.O

i do agree tho, talis messed up the game, better without em

'`~'slinky~'~`'
LvL 130
Water

'`~' Dynatron '~`'
LvL 131
Fire

'`~'!Zero~'~`'
LvL 131
Trojan
Dynatron is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2009, 03:26   #13
rhinscrew
pro-in-lov

rhinscrew has a reputation beyond reputerhinscrew has a reputation beyond reputerhinscrew has a reputation beyond reputerhinscrew has a reputation beyond reputerhinscrew has a reputation beyond reputerhinscrew has a reputation beyond reputerhinscrew has a reputation beyond reputerhinscrew has a reputation beyond reputerhinscrew has a reputation beyond reputerhinscrew has a reputation beyond reputerhinscrew has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to rhinscrew
i can see benji got his hands full
u go bro!
im sure ill b bk in next month or so
and we'll go it alone
or ask DS and broken in on our fun
but u got my full backin bebji
and any1 in nem tht doesnt follow and back ya
kick em!
do as i did
the loyals stay
:P

Ran-Nu-Wei - !!0 Water - !30 ???? - !30 ???

Ran~Nu~Wii - !30 troj - !30 war - !05+ war

Ran-Nu-Wui - !30 water - !30 warrior - !27 + water PWANAGE X2

Ran-Nu-Wii - !20 Troj - !3! arch

Wii~Nu~Ran - !!0 water - !2! trojan - 85+ arch (sash uses)

Married to The Perfect Sash - Spiffy

Forever A Nemesis Soldier! Sadly Retired
rhinscrew is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2009, 03:50   #14
Blite
Student

Blite has a reputation beyond reputeBlite has a reputation beyond reputeBlite has a reputation beyond reputeBlite has a reputation beyond reputeBlite has a reputation beyond reputeBlite has a reputation beyond reputeBlite has a reputation beyond reputeBlite has a reputation beyond reputeBlite has a reputation beyond reputeBlite has a reputation beyond reputeBlite has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Blite
too much text *dies from reading*
Reincarnation in Progress

~Blite
Troj-Arch
12x-128

Diamond Veteran
Blite is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2009, 05:57   #15
TresspasS
Benji

TresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinscrew View Post
i can see benji got his hands full
u go bro!
im sure ill b bk in next month or so
and we'll go it alone
or ask DS and broken in on our fun
but u got my full backin bebji
and any1 in nem tht doesnt follow and back ya
kick em!
do as i did
the loyals stay