View Poll Results: Should tq change the atack and defense bonusses for different classes so the game gets balanced
yes the game is dieng and is in need of balancing 28 52.83%
no it it should not happen 9 16.98%
neutral 8 15.09%
im a bulker i dont care about other players i just want to pwn 8 15.09%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2008, 20:18   #1
Reddevilx

Reddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond repute
Angry TQ READ U tards, change the talismans bonusses for classes to get balanced

ok im sick of the dam talismans they've completely UN balanced the whole dam game and im pretty pissed off about it. so here's my suggestion to tq if you idiots at tq want your lil game to not start to die i suggest you idiots change how much of attack & defense & how much of a bonus a character gets depending on their class so their not unbalanced like now ! I mean FFs tros zapping left & right low level archers handing out ass whoopings wth. If you wanted to re balance the dam game just apply diff amounts of attribute points to the talismans for example archers would get a little increase in attack and defense so their not entirely helpless against white named monsters or warriors would get slightly more attack or a little defense by use of the talismans tq you need to make the talismans have different effects on different classes if you idiots simply want to keep your community/communities happy thank you and good bye

p.s to all the flaming *** tarded morons go ahead and try it no one gives a dam at your moronic faild and immature attempts at flaming it clearly makes you look like a piece of immature crap >_>

@ everyone supporting this thread thank you for doing so and in doing so you have given conquer a slim chance of change. I know there have been a lot of ***gots bringing down this topic. But i wont let that happen so if a Mod ever feels like getting the hell on. Please delete the crap the douche bags were posting. As it clearly was crap and was of no help to the cause of this thread.

Last edited by Reddevilx; 12-10-2008 at 23:44. Reason: added poll, added some info
Reddevilx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2008, 20:36   #2
Clenk~V.5
Banned

Clenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond repute
go to hell. look at the first page of suggestion and i bet you will find atleast 2 suggestions to change or remove talismans. making a new thread is retarded selfish and idiotic.
Clenk~V.5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2008, 20:44   #3
Reddevilx

Reddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond repute
no u posting about this thread being stupid is idiotic due to the fact that most people want them removed from game when clearly tq will not so its better for them to change it and the more topics about it the better chance or hope we have of that ever happening so do me the favor of shutting the hell up since your not going to be of any help to this thread already and clearly your to stupid to understand what the hell it means to have a **** time in a game that used to be fun so do the rest of the co community a favor and gtfo we don't need your negativity and bull crap here its not wanted none asked you for it if you have nothing good to say go screw your self or don't post
Old 12-04-2008, 21:36   #4
Vitata
Hive

Vitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond repute
As everyone who has made a complaint thread about talismans has received: "Get better talismans."

Vitata Lvl 112>128 Wat-Wat | RB : 29 May '05 | 120 : 4 Feb '06
Raydric Lvl 130>130>130 Tro-War-Arch | 130 : 14 Jul '07 | RB : 28 Jul '08 | 130 : 11 Nov '08 | 2RB : 7 Dec '08 | 130 : 5 Mar '09
Feidada Lvl 130>130>131 Tro-War-Wat | 130 : 29 Jun '08 | RB : 3 Jul '08 | 130 : 9 Oct '08 | 2RB : 28 Nov '08 | 130 : 6 Mar '09
Kansasa Lvl XX Nin |

Quote:
Originally posted by Hashimoto
It's free to play, but pay to pwn.

Vitata is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2008, 01:08   #5
Wolf-X20
K-ON! <3

Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Oh, **** it...
Wolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wolf-X20
http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=9558149&postcount=9
PS3 User ID: Wolf-X20
Formerly Wolf-X20
><>Lionheart<><
R.I.P Rimik

Quote:
Did you ever look at a picture of yourself and see a stranger in the background? It makes you wonder how many people have pictures of you, how many moments of other people's lives we've been in.
Wolf-X20 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2008, 01:22   #6
DeathcoilV2.0
Stalked

DeathcoilV2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathcoilV2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathcoilV2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathcoilV2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathcoilV2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathcoilV2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathcoilV2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathcoilV2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathcoilV2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathcoilV2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathcoilV2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Game change FTW.
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man, too, you know? I go pee pee standing up. "

"Hmm, chicken go cluck-cluck, cow go moo. Piggy go oink-oink, how bout you? Wanna be an animal just like you. "

"Mmm, I'm just a birdie, too!"

"That's a lot of nuts! That'll be four bucks, baby! You want fries with that? "

"Ha! Face to foot style, how do you like it?"

"Oh yeah? Then try my nuts to your fist style! "
DeathcoilV2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2008, 01:30   #7
~Tots~

~Tots~ has a reputation beyond repute~Tots~ has a reputation beyond repute~Tots~ has a reputation beyond repute~Tots~ has a reputation beyond repute~Tots~ has a reputation beyond repute~Tots~ has a reputation beyond repute~Tots~ has a reputation beyond repute~Tots~ has a reputation beyond repute~Tots~ has a reputation beyond repute~Tots~ has a reputation beyond repute~Tots~ has a reputation beyond repute
Deal with it or leave, they been out to long and people have spent money on them, there not guna change.
~Tots~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2008, 04:18   #8
Clenk~V.5
Banned

Clenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddevilx View Post
no u posting about this thread being stupid is idiotic due to the fact that most people want them removed from game when clearly tq will not so its better for them to change it and the more topics about it the better chance or hope we have of that ever happening so do me the favor of shutting the hell up since your not going to be of any help to this thread already and clearly your to stupid to understand what the hell it means to have a **** time in a game that used to be fun so do the rest of the co community a favor and gtfo we don't need your negativity and bull crap here its not wanted none asked you for it if you have nothing good to say go screw your self or don't post
first off, if you get spammed 100 links, do you read them all? no, you pick a few and you read them, if u even read them. most would just skim it. however if there are just a couple links you would click them both and skim through it. probably read the more readable and organized posts.

secondly, i was one of the first ones to suggest changing the fan and towers damage effects. so you can stfu with you retarded ass post.

thirdly, your calling TQ "tards". im not sure if you grew up in a civilized town or even country but name calling is a obvious sign of ignorance.

lastly, i can care less what you say about my posts. im tired of idiots like you who think people actually care what you think. ask anyone who actually been here longer than a couple months. we all know tq doesnt even come to forums. rarely do we even see a gm on bug giving help let alone on suggestion.
Clenk~V.5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2008, 04:41   #9
Reddevilx

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.5 View Post
first off, if you get spammed 100 links, do you read them all? no, you pick a few and you read them, if u even read them. most would just skim it. however if there are just a couple links you would click them both and skim through it. probably read the more readable and organized posts.

secondly, i was one of the first ones to suggest changing the fan and towers damage effects. so you can stfu with you retarded ass post.

thirdly, your calling TQ "tards". im not sure if you grew up in a civilized town or even country but name calling is a obvious sign of ignorance.

lastly, i can care less what you say about my posts. im tired of idiots like you who think people actually care what you think. ask anyone who actually been here longer than a couple months. we all know tq doesnt even come to forums. rarely do we even see a gm on bug giving help let alone on suggestion.
ya i read em all and if you already suggested it then shut the **** up and go ***** somewhere else since you apparently started the *****ing about changing the towers right 3 my post in no way shape or form like your post was retarded and my post actually contributes to this thread/poll since its not only me that asks for this change everyone if not most of the people who play this ****ing game are doing so, so gg right there. and yes im calling tq retards because that perfectly defines their idiocy completely and explains many of their blunders so don't tell me their not they are idiots shut the hell up no one really cares about name calling unless your one of those butt hurt teen attention *****s who *****es about every lil thing and lastly im tired of ***tards like you that think people actually give 3 ****s about your stupidity and bull **** opinions again gg at failing since no one cares what you think. and **** so what if tq barely checks the dam forums they still check them sometimes and the more dam posts regarding a change the better chance their could be of it happening its better to actually try than to not do **** like most of you hopeless idiots if you cant stand the dam spam about the talismans maybe its because that's the bigger problem at the dam moment so instead of *****ing like an immature *** about someones post/opinion about go shut the **** and kill your self as clearly you do no good use to this game community or forum if your just going to talk **** when someone posts their idea or suggestions again gg
Old 12-05-2008, 04:46   #10
happyfreaker

happyfreaker has a reputation beyond reputehappyfreaker has a reputation beyond reputehappyfreaker has a reputation beyond reputehappyfreaker has a reputation beyond reputehappyfreaker has a reputation beyond reputehappyfreaker has a reputation beyond reputehappyfreaker has a reputation beyond reputehappyfreaker has a reputation beyond reputehappyfreaker has a reputation beyond reputehappyfreaker has a reputation beyond reputehappyfreaker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ya i read em all and if you already suggested it then shut the **** up and go ***** somewhere else since you apparently started the *****ing about changing the towers right 3 my post in no way shape or form like your post was retarded and my post actually contributes to this thread/poll since its not only me that asks for this change everyone if not most of the people who play this ****ing game are doing so, so gg right there. and yes im calling tq retards because that perfectly defines their idiocy completely and explains many of their blunders so don't tell me their not they are idiots shut the hell up no one really cares about name calling unless your one of those butt hurt teen attention *****s who *****es about every lil thing and lastly im tired of ***tards like you that think people actually give 3 ****s about your stupidity and bull **** opinions again gg at failing since no one cares what you think. and **** so what if tq barely checks the dam forums they still check them sometimes and the more dam posts regarding a change the better chance their could be of it happening its better to actually try than to not do **** like most of you hopeless idiots if you cant stand the dam spam about the talismans maybe its because that's the bigger problem at the dam moment so instead of *****ing like an immature *** about someones post/opinion about go shut the **** and kill your self as clearly you do no good use to this game community or forum if your just going to talk **** when someone posts their idea or suggestions again gg
Can't read that, couldn't you stop swearing? And I agree with Clenk, there are loads of other threads, way better than yours, you should vote at theirs instead of making your own.
Gear :
helmet : elite soc +3 - RDG
necky : super
ring : super +3
weapon: super 2 soc +4 glavie - RDG/RDG
armor: elite +3 1 soc - RDG
boots : elite +2
other: ND,Upgraded house ,finished completely FF7 and Crisis core (not like it would matter)
happyfreaker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2008, 05:00   #11
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ok I'm sick of the damn talismans, they've completely unbalanced the whole damn game and I'm pretty pissed off about it.
So heres my suggestion to TQ if you idiots at TQ want your little game not to die I suggest you idiots change how much attack & defense and how much of a bonus a character gets depending on their class so theyre not unbalanced like now!
I mean ffs tros zapping left & right low level archers handing out ass whoopings wth. If you wanted to re-balance the damn game just apply different amounts of attribute points to the talismans, for example, archers would get a little increase in attack and defense so theyre not entirely helpless against white named monsters.
Warriors would get slightly more attack or a little defense by use of the talismans, TQ you need to make the talismans have different effects on different classes and if you idiots simply want to keep your community/communities happy, thank you and good bye.

p.s to all the flaming *** tarded morons, go ahead and try it no one gives a damn at your moronic failed and immature attempts at flaming it clearly makes you look like a piece of immature crap >_>
For those who didn't understand what he typed, I translated it.

At Reddevilx: Quit spamming and cursing at the people who were simply making a point, calm down and wait for TQ's decision.

Last edited by Sepharius; 12-05-2008 at 05:04.
Sepharius is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2008, 09:04   #12
Wolf-X20
K-ON! <3

Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Oh, **** it...
Wolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wolf-X20
Quote:
That's one biiiiiig sentence. Even if I had agreed with your idea, I'd have voted no based on your attitude.
PS3 User ID: Wolf-X20
Formerly Wolf-X20
><>Lionheart<><
R.I.P Rimik

Quote:
Did you ever look at a picture of yourself and see a stranger in the background? It makes you wonder how many people have pictures of you, how many moments of other people's lives we've been in.
Wolf-X20 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2008, 09:18   #13
eeyore

eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ok im sick of the dam talismans they've completely UN balanced the whole dam game and im pretty pissed off about it. so here's my suggestion to tq if you idiots at tq want your lil game to not start to die i suggest you idiots change how much of attack & defense & how much of a bonus a character gets depending on their class so their not unbalanced like now ! I mean FFs tros zapping left & right low level archers handing out ass whoopings wth. If you wanted to re balance the dam game just apply diff amounts of attribute points to the talismans for example archers would get a little increase in attack and defense so their not entirely helpless against white named monsters or warriors would get slightly more attack or a little defense by use of the talismans tq you need to make the talismans have different effects on different classes if you idiots simply want to keep your community/communities happy thank you and good bye

p.s to all the flaming *** tarded morons go ahead and try it no one gives a dam at your moronic faild and immature attempts at flaming it clearly makes you look like a piece of immature crap >_>
Start>Control Panel> Add/Remove Programs. Select Conquer 2.0 and click remove.

On the other hand, if you can't do the above...talisman's can be that bad, can they?

If you spend your day worrying about tomorrow, you'll miss the joys that could have been today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sonne*
oh Loosh, I love stroking your...keyboard. It feels so great
Join the lawsuit against TQ for illegal banning of characters!
eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2008, 09:18   #14
DarkYondaime
baka baka

DarkYondaime has a reputation beyond reputeDarkYondaime has a reputation beyond reputeDarkYondaime has a reputation beyond reputeDarkYondaime has a reputation beyond reputeDarkYondaime has a reputation beyond reputeDarkYondaime has a reputation beyond reputeDarkYondaime has a reputation beyond reputeDarkYondaime has a reputation beyond reputeDarkYondaime has a reputation beyond reputeDarkYondaime has a reputation beyond reputeDarkYondaime has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DarkYondaime Send a message via MSN to DarkYondaime
1. Dont make more than two options. Lessens the chance for recommended.
2. Flaming gets you no where.
4. Go cry emo kid
DarkYondaime is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2008, 10:02   #15
DeathcoilV2.0
Stalked

DeathcoilV2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathcoilV2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathcoilV2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathcoilV2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathcoilV2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathcoilV2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathcoilV2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathcoilV2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathcoilV2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathcoilV2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathcoilV2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Um here are some news just for you Reddevilx, there are more games then conquer online.

I dont understand why people even make an effort to play this huge pile of garbage anymore, Conquer was a ok game a long time ago, but TQ sure changed that, they became obsessed with making money and not thinking about improving the gameplay.

You got 2 options Bulk or leave, really hard choice
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man, too, you know? I go pee pee standing up. "

"Hmm, chicken go cluck-cluck, cow go moo. Piggy go oink-oink, how bout you? Wanna be an animal just like you. "

"Mmm, I'm just a birdie, too!"

"That's a lot of nuts! That'll be four bucks, baby! You want fries with that? "

"Ha! Face to foot style, how do you like it?"

"Oh yeah? Then try my nuts to your fist style! "
DeathcoilV2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: