Old 11-22-2008, 17:54   #1
taliky
Banned

taliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to taliky
TQ = fail

Just thought I'd go and show people what TQ's rating is at the BBB. he he he

http://www.la.bbb.org/BusinessReport...nyID=100013117

We strongly question the company***8217;s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law***8217;s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company***8217;s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://co.91.com/content/2008-09-25/...01051264.shtml
this link shows the resellers website url
http://www.dbfacil.com/vip/ . http://dbfacil.com/product_info.php?products_id=37
this link has the deal information in it. Here is a translated google link.

http://translate.google.com.br/trans...pt-BR&ie=UTF-8

Reseller dbfacil is supported by NetDragon Websoft, Inc as a reseller. While keeping the rules first made to stop the quality of game from being effected, recieves money for the unbanning of perm banned accounts by the reseller for more profit gain. Resolution Sought: Stop the unfair treatment and favoritism of people who pay them more money.Date Problem Started: 01/10/2008Date of Transaction: 10/10/2008Amount in Dispute: $0.00Invoice Number: Complaint Type: Contract issuesProduct or Service: There is past history of complaints. Refer to them. If you have any questions regarding your complaint, please contact the Complaint Dept. at (909) 825-7280 or email info@labbb.org. Complaint Department BBB of the Southland, Inc.

Last edited by taliky; 11-22-2008 at 17:59.
taliky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2008, 04:21   #2
lil Water tao
Dunno.

lil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by taliky View Post
Just thought I'd go and show people what TQ's rating is at the BBB. he he he

http://www.la.bbb.org/BusinessReport...nyID=100013117

We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://co.91.com/content/2008-09-25/...01051264.shtml
this link shows the resellers website url
http://www.dbfacil.com/vip/ . http://dbfacil.com/product_info.php?products_id=37
this link has the deal information in it. Here is a translated google link.

http://translate.google.com.br/trans...pt-BR&ie=UTF-8

Reseller dbfacil is supported by NetDragon Websoft, Inc as a reseller. While keeping the rules first made to stop the quality of game from being effected, recieves money for the unbanning of perm banned accounts by the reseller for more profit gain. Resolution Sought: Stop the unfair treatment and favoritism of people who pay them more money.Date Problem Started: 01/10/2008Date of Transaction: 10/10/2008Amount in Dispute: $0.00Invoice Number: Complaint Type: Contract issuesProduct or Service: There is past history of complaints. Refer to them. If you have any questions regarding your complaint, please contact the Complaint Dept. at (909) 825-7280 or email info@labbb.org. Complaint Department BBB of the Southland, Inc.

DragonServer.
Water_tao
112-126-126!!! Water>Trojan>Trojan((One of the first 2nd reborns in Co.))

Quit like 2 Years ago.

[Talk]Mouset speaks to All : is so sad look to pops becouse Shes using hercules, when i has 2 clubs i was noob =([20:47]
lil Water tao is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2008, 11:51   #3
Memphis
Yummy ;)

Memphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmmm, wasnt this pointed out a long time ago?

Everybody knows TQ is ****, lol. Nobody rates them.
Strength And Honor.
[Whisper]arturbrasill2 speaks to Feng: nice aimbother mother ****er[17:49]
BRS are the best, haha. - [Talk]Secret! speaks to Ascended_Trunks: its hands pies make right do not obtain me, therefore it uses aimbot .![17:59]
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2008, 13:57   #4
DarthPrevster
♥Emo ppl♥

DarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Water tao View Post
Why are you doing this? Everyone with a brain knew this, your just owning yourself for spending an abundence of money on pixels and funding them.
Are you just retarded? There's been lots of threads like this, the BBB just changed TQ's status to fraudulent and he was mentioning it.

At least his posts contain any sort of sense and don't always have to do with flaming people and biggoting yourself.

You'll never grow up will you little boy, you call him down all the time, but at least he's got an ounce of maturity to ignore children and their little child games.

You're such a useless ***.

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...237069fe41b0db
You'd be suspicious too.

Dragon
WheelZ Ninja 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Exavia Trojan 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Previsible Trojan 130> Trojan 130> Trojan 105

I don't care what you think about me, I say what's on my mind. If you don't like it then don't talk to me.

R.I.P Joshua Aaron Reviczky
R.I.P Chadley MacDaddy Gozzola
DarthPrevster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2008, 14:15   #5
D4nGeR
Pintonator

D4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond repute
yummy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LOL.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	95913  

LOL

Cry me a River SeriesIIIIIIIV

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
Careful what you say pimples.
I dont Milk guys for their chars. so shut up and continue abusing these people like you always have, attention *****.
I lol'ed.
D4nGeR is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2008, 14:20   #6
DarthPrevster
♥Emo ppl♥

DarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4nGeR View Post
yummy
Like I said Junior, you're repulsive.

Thanks for clarifying just how repulsive you are.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	vaderfail_2.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	95914  

You'd be suspicious too.

Dragon

I don't care what you think about me, I say what's on my mind. If you don't like it then don't talk to me.

Old 11-23-2008, 15:47   #7
mrEdu2ko
Chire!

mrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond repute
ahauhauhauahuahuahauhauhauhauhauahuahuahahauha that is a war #35 maconheirooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o

WoW ~ Wildhammer

Rogue ~ level 80 ~ fear my dagger mother****er!!
Priest ~ level 80
Paladin ~ level 80
mrEdu2ko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2008, 07:47   #8
ToMmY_
ZERSTÖRER

ToMmY_ has a brilliant futureToMmY_ has a brilliant futureToMmY_ has a brilliant futureToMmY_ has a brilliant futureToMmY_ has a brilliant futureToMmY_ has a brilliant futureToMmY_ has a brilliant futureToMmY_ has a brilliant futureToMmY_ has a brilliant futureToMmY_ has a brilliant futureToMmY_ has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ToMmY_
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthPrevster View Post
You're such a useless ***.
haha! spot on rach, spot on

Swisher Sweet FTW.
ToMmY_ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2008, 12:18   #9
DaftPunk
VERY SHIT.

DaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4nGeR View Post
yummy
that would be extremely satisfying to be the one to squeeze the puss out of that.
[10:09:59 PM] cherry says: i can't use it.
[10:11:11 PM] cherry says: maybe there are toxics on my computer.
DaftPunk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2008, 19:35   #10
taliky
Banned

taliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Why are you doing this? Everyone with a brain knew this, your just owning yourself for spending an abundence of money on pixels and funding them.
ey flamesRus, 1, get a wig, 2, grow a ****, 3, your so called gf is 11 so suck some bee stings and have a wank ya loser.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:13   #11
lil Water tao
Dunno.

lil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by taliky View Post
ey flamesRus, 1, get a wig, 2, grow a ****, 3, your so called gf is 11 so suck some bee stings and have a wank ya loser.
Rofl hey fatman hows things, 1 i have hair 2, i have a perfect **** tyvm, and 3 my gf is 17. Oops =((( failed onceagain

DragonServer.
Water_tao
112-126-126!!! Water>Trojan>Trojan((One of the first 2nd reborns in Co.))

Quit like 2 Years ago.

[Talk]Mouset speaks to All : is so sad look to pops becouse Shes using hercules, when i has 2 clubs i was noob =([20:47]
lil Water tao is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2008, 15:19   #12
kronz
in wow

kronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Rofl hey fatman hows things, 1 i have hair 2, i have a perfect **** tyvm, and 3 my gf is 17. Oops =((( failed onceagain
fake hair dont count

Evelyinn[GM] says:
Lol Fail
kronz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2008, 17:36   #13
DarthPrevster
♥Emo ppl♥

Quote:
I don't think he cares. He laughs at you all of the time.

You're a joke.

You'd be suspicious too.

Dragon

Old 11-26-2008, 06:52   #14
mrEdu2ko
Chire!

mrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthPrevster View Post
I don't think he cares. He laughs at you all of the time.

You're a joke.
Im sure Mike doesn't care ...

but you on the other hand

WoW ~ Wildhammer

Rogue ~ level 80 ~ fear my dagger mother****er!!
Priest ~ level 80
Paladin ~ level 80
mrEdu2ko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2008, 17:55   #15
taliky
Banned

Quote:
Fat? haha Come on now I'm not fat at all. Thats a weak sauce ass come back right there. You are a small little boy, with a serious future problem with your hairline, and your tough guy no shirt pictures to try and make yourself look big. Get a wig, let your balls drop, and try to make some real friends because your a loser. haha =]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: