Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 23:16   #1
akb16
Congress M

akb16 has a reputation beyond reputeakb16 has a reputation beyond reputeakb16 has a reputation beyond reputeakb16 has a reputation beyond reputeakb16 has a reputation beyond reputeakb16 has a reputation beyond reputeakb16 has a reputation beyond reputeakb16 has a reputation beyond reputeakb16 has a reputation beyond reputeakb16 has a reputation beyond reputeakb16 has a reputation beyond repute
Is Sunshine Vs Phaors...can we win?

Well this is one of the first character's i seen on the server. I also ran across multiple 130+ taos and archers with many higher then +10.

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/1444/sunshineoe6.gif

http://img157.imageshack.us/my.php?i...unshineoe6.gif

Computer: $500,
Broadband Internet: $20 a month,
Conquer: $340 each bulkpack,
Skills: Priceless.
There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's MasterCard.

Mass Bulk Syndrome (MBS) ...please help the bulkers.. its not there fault

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9046/lolli7.jpg

maximus is from Sunshine, he has personal problems...
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_OD View Post
LOL!! Its ok bro. I just got smaller and faster.
Old 07-21-2008, 23:36   #2
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by akb16 View Post
Well this is one of the first character's i seen on the server. I also ran across multiple 130+ taos and archers with many higher then +10.

http://img157.imageshack.us/my.php?i...unshineoe6.gif

Probably not, but then again, not all of us spend our life savings on a ****ing game.
Old 07-22-2008, 01:26   #3
neoxis
iGank

neoxis has a reputation beyond reputeneoxis has a reputation beyond reputeneoxis has a reputation beyond reputeneoxis has a reputation beyond reputeneoxis has a reputation beyond reputeneoxis has a reputation beyond reputeneoxis has a reputation beyond reputeneoxis has a reputation beyond reputeneoxis has a reputation beyond reputeneoxis has a reputation beyond reputeneoxis has a reputation beyond repute
Imo, no.

Pharos somehow seemed to avoid the mass bulk syndrome that spread across many, many servers. We have a few skilled players, but in the end that'll get you no-where with hard hitting fire taos and high pot trojans.

Mass Bulk Syndrome (MBS)

Mass Bulk Syndrome is a psychological condition similar to that of Bulimia. It impairs a player's vision of themselves, causing them to feel the need to constantly improve their gear via use of TQ's 'bulk pack' system. MBS is contagious and ha salso been linked with anti-social behaviour. It is caught when coming into contact with an MBS player during a fight. The 2k-3k hits landed on an MBS player are said to weaken your immune system, which is when MBS jumps onto your prone body with a 16k hit.

Symptoms:

- Constant depression/feeling down about your character's image/stats/gear.
- Inability to admit defeat; resulting in false claims about the use of 'aimbots'.
- Compulsive buying of dragonballs in bulk packs.
- Purchasing '5-packs' of dragonballs between getting paid to satisfy the addiction.
- Aggressive behaviour shown towards others.
- In the case of trojans, an increased use of the attack 'hercules'.

Prevention/Cures:

- The best way to avoid MBS is to avoid contact with other players already infected.
- Spend time levelling instead of 'pking' in 'jail/pka/gwa'
- Avoid water farming, as the desire to 1 hit basilisks can often become too great and leave you prone to MBS.
- Take a break from playing conquer and enter rehab.

It is rumored that TQ themselves have used subliminal messaging in the past, in an attempt to accelerate the spread of MBS. This is illegal, but fully understandable from a business point of view. Areas that are said to contain this hidden messaging are the 'Guild War Area', 'Jail', 'PK Arena' and 'Dis City final stage'. TQ has supposedly hidden text hints within the textures that cover the extravegant 2d zones.

---

Free time at work.

But no, Pharos is a pretty weak server.

-- Horde.Rogue

Quote:
You gain stealth

Stealth fades from you
Old 07-22-2008, 04:32   #4
WoodfordO
God

WoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to WoodfordO
Haha, you got that down to a T

quit Nicko, Trauma, ConverseW, Katsumi and too many more to remember.

In love with Needly

CO iPad Trauma66 Badass 130>130>100 something Trojan. ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!! Golden Apples server! Full two socket max clean k? Any pharos lets do this!

WOW - Boulderfist EU
Lvl 90 Warrior
Lvl 90 Paladin
Lvl 90 Hunter
Lvl 90 Druid
Lvl 90 Mage
I had so much free time back in the day.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:31   #5
SioKanla
Banned

SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
I liked all of it except the water farming thing. Because you are definitely ****ed if you don't water farm. Either way someone quote that and post it in community.

The Trojan wasn't wearing a gold cup so either he isn't the GL or his guild gets crushed by...Gonna need to know xD.

Last edited by SioKanla; 07-22-2008 at 07:33.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:05   #6
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoxis View Post
Imo, no.

Pharos somehow seemed to avoid the mass bulk syndrome that spread across many, many servers. We have a few skilled players, but in the end that'll get you no-where with hard hitting fire taos and high pot trojans.

Mass Bulk Syndrome (MBS)

Mass Bulk Syndrome is a psychological condition similar to that of Bulimia. It impairs a player's vision of themselves, causing them to feel the need to constantly improve their gear via use of TQ's 'bulk pack' system. MBS is contagious and ha salso been linked with anti-social behaviour. It is caught when coming into contact with an MBS player during a fight. The 2k-3k hits landed on an MBS player are said to weaken your immune system, which is when MBS jumps onto your prone body with a 16k hit.

Symptoms:

- Constant depression/feeling down about your character's image/stats/gear.
- Inability to admit defeat; resulting in false claims about the use of 'aimbots'.
- Compulsive buying of dragonballs in bulk packs.
- Purchasing '5-packs' of dragonballs between getting paid to satisfy the addiction.
- Aggressive behaviour shown towards others.
- In the case of trojans, an increased use of the attack 'hercules'.

Prevention/Cures:

- The best way to avoid MBS is to avoid contact with other players already infected.
- Spend time levelling instead of 'pking' in 'jail/pka/gwa'
- Avoid water farming, as the desire to 1 hit basilisks can often become too great and leave you prone to MBS.
- Take a break from playing conquer and enter rehab.

It is rumored that TQ themselves have used subliminal messaging in the past, in an attempt to accelerate the spread of MBS. This is illegal, but fully understandable from a business point of view. Areas that are said to contain this hidden messaging are the 'Guild War Area', 'Jail', 'PK Arena' and 'Dis City final stage'. TQ has supposedly hidden text hints within the textures that cover the extravegant 2d zones.

---

Free time at work.

But no, Pharos is a pretty weak server.
That was one of your very few good posts, I enjoyed it immensely.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:24   #7
Forced2Register

Forced2Register is an unknown quantity at this point
I've had a quick look on sunshine. Within 1 min i saw a few +12. We're screwed.

Fry

edit: Went to BI, Jail and Market. Couldn't find anymore +10 or higher, so the +12 ppl are probably just boasting their equips in tc. In fact it looked quite like Pharos, maybe slightly better gearwise. After asking around there seem like a handful ppl with +12, +10 more common.

Last edited by Forced2Register; 07-22-2008 at 11:07.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:48   #8
celticfrost

celticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond repute
u guys need to believe!!!! believe and we can win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-22-2008, 11:14   #9
SioKanla
Banned

SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
Go dutchies woot woot!!! Work on those gears!!
Old 07-22-2008, 11:23   #10
Mamono
Overdrive~

Mamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond repute
lol! I'll let Max know you guys are peeping at him. He's actually a very good guy, and one of my oldest friends ingame. I'm his GL. My gears don't compare to his though.

If you want to see our best players in action, pop in on our next gw. Most the high potency players only come on for that or Dis City. =/
Pure Ninja 130***8596;130***8596;104 ***735; <3 Grady
Old 07-22-2008, 11:59   #11
Seiya :))))

Seiya :)))) has a brilliant futureSeiya :)))) has a brilliant futureSeiya :)))) has a brilliant futureSeiya :)))) has a brilliant futureSeiya :)))) has a brilliant futureSeiya :)))) has a brilliant futureSeiya :)))) has a brilliant futureSeiya :)))) has a brilliant futureSeiya :)))) has a brilliant futureSeiya :)))) has a brilliant futureSeiya :)))) has a brilliant future
hi i play an archer in sunsihe and there is him nd multiple other good people we got like 3 strong full +7 8 and+9 first taos
Old 07-22-2008, 11:59   #12
maximus_OD
Maximus

maximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamono View Post
lol! I'll let Max know you guys are peeping at him. He's actually a very good guy, and one of my oldest friends ingame. I'm his GL. My gears don't compare to his though.

If you want to see our best players in action, pop in on our next gw. Most the high potency players only come on for that or Dis City. =/

I like them peeping cuz in 1 hit they will die... Good luck to everyone on the Pharos server if TQ can stick to their word...

"Pain is weakness leaving the body!!!"
Old 07-22-2008, 12:00   #13
SpyroCrash
▫═☯╬══╬☯═▫

SpyroCrash has a reputation beyond reputeSpyroCrash has a reputation beyond reputeSpyroCrash has a reputation beyond reputeSpyroCrash has a reputation beyond reputeSpyroCrash has a reputation beyond reputeSpyroCrash has a reputation beyond reputeSpyroCrash has a reputation beyond reputeSpyroCrash has a reputation beyond reputeSpyroCrash has a reputation beyond reputeSpyroCrash has a reputation beyond reputeSpyroCrash has a reputation beyond repute
lol not that many people in sunshine bulk....
Old 07-22-2008, 12:02   #14
pixmas
lvling up

pixmas has a reputation beyond reputepixmas has a reputation beyond reputepixmas has a reputation beyond reputepixmas has a reputation beyond reputepixmas has a reputation beyond reputepixmas has a reputation beyond reputepixmas has a reputation beyond reputepixmas has a reputation beyond reputepixmas has a reputation beyond reputepixmas has a reputation beyond reputepixmas has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to pixmas Send a message via Skype™ to pixmas
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_OD View Post
I like them peeping cuz in 1 hit they will die... Good luck to everyone on the Pharos server if TQ can stick to their word...
we wont need luck if they take potency,it will be game

Raping this server on a Warrior
Old 07-22-2008, 12:08   #15
eeyore

eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SioKanla View Post
I liked all of it except the water farming thing. Because you are definitely ****ed if you don't water farm. Either way someone quote that and post it in community.

The Trojan wasn't wearing a gold cup so either he isn't the GL or his guild gets crushed by...Gonna need to know xD.
The one who got the cup quit right after the major GW thing. He was a Water that was able to pretty well stand up to Maximus and the rest of the tro's. I only recall that he was xxx>War>Water but had the best potency (I believe) and best gears.

If you spend your day worrying about tomorrow, you'll miss the joys that could have been today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sonne*
oh Loosh, I love stroking your...keyboard. It feels so great
Join the lawsuit against TQ for illegal banning of characters!
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: