Old 11-02-2007, 14:54   #1
SioKanla
Banned

SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
Why did you name your character what you named it?

I hi jacked this from some chit chat .
Mine is stupid I named him 2h_Soldier because he was a Soldier who used 2 weapons? lol
I named my forum account SioKanla because I think Kan means like Peace or something like that ...Damn you translators in japanese and I made a warrior that was______-Kan I don't remember really though lol. Your turn.Do forum account and your characters...I didn't name like the rest of mine :X.
SioKanla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2007, 17:06   #2
WoodfordO
God

WoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to WoodfordO
Nicko because when i first started back in the day Nick was taken ... although i've never seen Nick running around
Silver_Angel because it seemed like a nice named water to plv, nViD and Kat i bought and Trauma was the sexiest name Fury had at the time I wanted my first reborn trojan

O and ConverseW because I was in a guild with some friends at the time called Converse, and since I wanted Fury to make me a water I setteled on the W!

quit Nicko, Trauma, ConverseW, Katsumi and too many more to remember.

In love with Needly

CO iPad Trauma66 Badass 130>130>100 something Trojan. ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!! Golden Apples server! Full two socket max clean k? Any pharos lets do this!

WOW - Boulderfist EU
Lvl 90 Warrior
Lvl 90 Paladin
Lvl 90 Hunter
Lvl 90 Druid
Lvl 90 Mage
I had so much free time back in the day.

Last edited by WoodfordO; 11-02-2007 at 17:08.
WoodfordO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2007, 17:40   #3
Invictus
Demigod

Invictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond repute
Invictus because it means unconquered/Invincible
Infidel because it means anti-religious
Nephilim because it means fallen angel [questionable though]
Agathodaimon is the name of a german black/death metal band
DemiGod because well...i guess name clears everything
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2007, 20:12   #4
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
XLegacyX was a name I had in TFC and CS days. I still use the name to this day in most of my online activities. Basically, it just means I become a Legacy in any game I play, and the X's were for looks, as well as a old clan look back in TFC.

Achilles`, this one is pretty obvious. I just thought this would be the perfect name for me, seeing as how I'm very skilled in PVP and I am a lone fighter. If you know Achilles' legacy, you'll understand why I chose the name. Also, the ` was just put in there because Achilles was taken, and it's basically invisible in CO.
~*IXLegacyXI*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2007, 20:17   #5
SirGawain
-Reunion-

SirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond repute
Gawain was one of the right hand men of King Aurther back in the day.So, i figured....

Eldest, from the book.....sequel to Eragon book.

Algebra_2, cuz i love math :P
[***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;]
[Trojan]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Warrior]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Trojan]

I only aimbot my guildmates.
SirGawain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2007, 20:49   #6
Lord_of_Dread
CORNHOLIO

Lord_of_Dread has a reputation beyond reputeLord_of_Dread has a reputation beyond reputeLord_of_Dread has a reputation beyond reputeLord_of_Dread has a reputation beyond reputeLord_of_Dread has a reputation beyond reputeLord_of_Dread has a reputation beyond reputeLord_of_Dread has a reputation beyond reputeLord_of_Dread has a reputation beyond reputeLord_of_Dread has a reputation beyond reputeLord_of_Dread has a reputation beyond reputeLord_of_Dread has a reputation beyond repute
fAiLe - character is the Wheel of Time series spelled like that cause when i started i thought it was cool
Lord_of_Dread cause only name i could think of at the moment, very random
Star_Gazer cause i wanted to make a name that would fit a water tao....this one came up
Star_Slayer just to signify that im a fighter and keeping the tag from gazer

those are the characters i made...that i remember anyway
Super +5 SDG SDG Necklace
Super +6 SDG SDG Ring
Super +5 SDG SDG Poison Blade
Super +6 SDG SDG -1% Armor
Super +6 SDG SDG Blade
Super +5 SDG SDG Boots
247 Potency King
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade View Post
Wanna read a bull**** story?
Go read the Bible.
Quote:
#406373 +(9233)- [X]
<[TN]FBMachine> i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section
Lord_of_Dread is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2007, 22:08   #7
Terrance
Drax

Terrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond repute
-DougZ+ .. - & + are just a tag that me and a group of sharers in Hebby came up with.

fiZikZ is just neat o_o

But my real gaming name is Drax' which I always use for any FPS game that I've ever played. the ' was something many of the best players in an old FPS game I played used to include in their name. Drax was just random and it sounds relatively nice. I haven't used it in Conquer yet mainly because most of the chars I usually share and don't want someone else using my name.
Old 11-03-2007, 00:05   #8
xQqZx
YnotBanned

xQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond repute
QqZx cuz i wanted too..
Old 11-03-2007, 07:12   #9
keisuke
Banned

keisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond repute
HellO coz hello im here to get owned.
keisuke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2007, 07:31   #10
Darkxy
Unbanned=)

Darkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond repute
Darkxy was the little Maulxy's brother time loooonnnngggg time ago. maulxy gave me that char very long time ago (non reborn lvl 90 )
Maulxy / Darkxy
Maul Dark
Dark Maul (in french)
Darth Maul (in english ^^)

ffomnislash : created by ffwenjj, omnislash was a skill in final fantasy 7 I think, and ff cause of final fantasy

the chars i'm lvlings now: (waters)

Exit : name of a french book. It's the story of a game exactly like the thing called "street war" where you have to find someone you know know, but here, to kill him really ^^
Quited
Darkxy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2007, 11:41   #11
SioKanla
Banned

SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
Oh wow -1 Rep whatever will I do. lol
SioKanla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2007, 13:03   #12
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Alastriona - Celtic name that I liked.
Bethame - Also a celtic name, and reminded me of "Anthame".
~Aqua~ - Cuz when I was plvling I was naming all my water noobs after colors and having them wear a matching garment... this one I kept for myself.

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
Nevermore to feel the pain
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Alastriona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2007, 15:39   #13
SirConrack
Banned

SirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastriona View Post
Alastriona - Celtic name that I liked.
Bethame - Also a celtic name, and reminded me of "Anthame".
~Aqua~ - Cuz when I was plvling I was naming all my water noobs after colors and having them wear a matching garment... this one I kept for myself.
Stop stealing my damn celtic names woman!

Conrack-Viking name
SirConrack- Cuz i made a tao called conrack ,didnt like taos , didnt know how to delete characters , made a new account , put "Sir" in front of the name and woot woot.
SaintConrack-Cuz im so godly.
GodConrack-Cuz hes so saintly.
Smidul-Because it sounds ok.. jus made it up . however a friend says it sounds like an anal disease :S
SirConrack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2007, 17:02   #14
zak is back
Banned

zak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond repute
ZakStrife- Strife was the last name of Cloud from FF7 and Zak is the person Cloud thought he was. So I made them into one name.

Wayne_Brady- Haha, how the **** can I explain this? Umm...He will choke a bitch?

Zak?- Went back to my original name. I've played on alot of accounts that were not mine and the only way people would know it was me was, A:FB and B:I'd say I was Zak.
zak is back is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2007, 17:11   #15
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zak is back View Post
ZakStrife- Strife was the last name of Cloud from FF7 and Zak is the person Cloud thought he was. So I made them into one name.

Wayne_Brady- Haha, how the **** can I explain this? Umm...He will choke a bitch?

Zak?- Went back to my original name. I've played on alot of accounts that were not mine and the only way people would know it was me was, A:FB and B:I'd say I was Zak.
Why do you have the question mark in 'Zak'?
~*IXLegacyXI*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: