Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 4.78 average. Display Modes
Old 07-03-2007, 05:52   #1
Ryujin

Ryujin will become famous soon enoughRyujin will become famous soon enough
Talking Corrupted wish game

Rules:
1: grant the wish of the poster above you but do so in a way that the get totally ownt!
2: make your own wish!

Example:
I wish I had a cookie!

Granted u have a cookie u not only hav A cookie u have a whole bag full. but then u reach for the milk and find there is no milk and die of thirst!

End of example.

I wish I had a magic 8 ball

Ryjin (Japanese "dragon god", also known as Rinjin and Owatatsumi) was the god of the sea in Japanese mythology. He was a dragon, symbolic of the power of the ocean, had a large mouth, and was able to transform into a human shape. Ryjin lived in Ryg-j, his palace under the sea built out of red and white coral, from where he controlled the tides with magical tide jewels. Sea turtles, fish and jellyfish are often depicted as Ryjin's servants.
Ryjin was the father of the beautiful goddess Otohime who married the hunter prince Hoori. The first Emperor of Japan, Emperor Jimmu, is said to have been a grandson of Otohime and Hoori's. Thus, Ryjin is one of the ancestors of the Japanese imperial dynasty
Ryujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2007, 06:02   #2
LostRealist

LostRealist is a glorious beacon of lightLostRealist is a glorious beacon of lightLostRealist is a glorious beacon of lightLostRealist is a glorious beacon of lightLostRealist is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Corrupted wish game

Quote:
Originally posted by Ryujin
Rules:
1: grant the wish of the poster above you but do so in a way that the get totally ownt!
2: make your own wish!

Example:
I wish I had a cookie!

Granted u have a cookie u not only hav A cookie u have a whole bag full. but then u reach for the milk and find there is no milk and die of thirst!

End of example.

I wish I had a magic 8 ball
Granted, you have a magic 8 ball, but it only ever answers the exact opposite of what you want it to answer, and when you throw it at someone out of rage it falls just short and gives you one of those annoying "Ask again later" answers.

I wish I could teleport to whatever place I want to go.
[Level] 130 > 126
[Guild] Dark~Shadows
[Position] Deputy Leader
[Spouse] ||smax|| <3
I Love My Man!!

1337 Avvy By Mamono!
LostRealist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2007, 06:08   #3
Ryujin

Re: Re: Corrupted wish game

Quote:
Originally posted by LostRealist
Granted, you have a magic 8 ball, but it only ever answers the exact opposite of what you want it to answer, and when you throw it at someone out of rage it falls just short and gives you one of those annoying "Ask again later" answers.

I wish I could teleport to whatever place I want to go.
Granted you can now teleport where you wish to go only after the firs experince, u start to realise each time u teleport ur vbody parts are rearranged after the first try ur head is where ur butt is

I wish i had a flying carpet (that i can use)

Ryjin (Japanese "dragon god", also known as Rinjin and Owatatsumi) was the god of the sea in Japanese mythology. He was a dragon, symbolic of the power of the ocean, had a large mouth, and was able to transform into a human shape. Ryjin lived in Ryg-j, his palace under the sea built out of red and white coral, from where he controlled the tides with magical tide jewels. Sea turtles, fish and jellyfish are often depicted as Ryjin's servants.
Ryjin was the father of the beautiful goddess Otohime who married the hunter prince Hoori. The first Emperor of Japan, Emperor Jimmu, is said to have been a grandson of Otohime and Hoori's. Thus, Ryjin is one of the ancestors of the Japanese imperial dynasty
Old 07-03-2007, 06:12   #4
fanalion

fanalion has a reputation beyond reputefanalion has a reputation beyond reputefanalion has a reputation beyond reputefanalion has a reputation beyond reputefanalion has a reputation beyond reputefanalion has a reputation beyond reputefanalion has a reputation beyond reputefanalion has a reputation beyond reputefanalion has a reputation beyond reputefanalion has a reputation beyond reputefanalion has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to fanalion Send a message via AIM to fanalion Send a message via MSN to fanalion Send a message via Yahoo to fanalion Send a message via Skype™ to fanalion
i wish i have DragonBall
Old 07-03-2007, 06:13   #5
Ryujin

Quote:
Originally posted by fanalion
i wish i have DragonBall
Sorry u fail u did not grant my wish

Old 07-03-2007, 06:18   #6
fanalion

fanalion has a reputation beyond reputefanalion has a reputation beyond reputefanalion has a reputation beyond reputefanalion has a reputation beyond reputefanalion has a reputation beyond reputefanalion has a reputation beyond reputefanalion has a reputation beyond reputefanalion has a reputation beyond reputefanalion has a reputation beyond reputefanalion has a reputation beyond reputefanalion has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to fanalion Send a message via AIM to fanalion Send a message via MSN to fanalion Send a message via Yahoo to fanalion Send a message via Skype™ to fanalion
Quote:
Sorry u fail u did not grant my wish
i wish u happy b-day
Old 07-03-2007, 06:24   #7
Mr.Diger

Mr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by fanalion
i wish u happy b-day
I wish u r a eskimo

yes
Mr.Diger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2007, 06:33   #8
Mr.Diger

Mr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Corrupted wish game

Quote:
Granted you can now teleport where you wish to go only after the firs experince, u start to realise each time u teleport ur vbody parts are rearranged after the first try ur head is where ur butt is

I wish i had a flying carpet (that i can use)

Granted, you now have a flying carpet but every time u use it a gm get fired

yes
Old 07-03-2007, 06:35   #9
fanalion

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Diger
I wish u r a eskimo
i wish u get **** for wife
Old 07-03-2007, 06:38   #10
Mr.Diger

ohh and i wish the global warming increase fast so we get a better weather in sweden

yes
Old 07-03-2007, 06:41   #11
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ohh and i wish the global warming increase fast so we get a better weather in sweden
LMFAO
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2007, 06:41   #12
Ryujin

nvm obviously u two dont read the rules u both are mean

Old 07-03-2007, 06:46   #13
fanalion

Quote:
i pee on the rules
Old 07-03-2007, 06:47   #14
Mr.Diger

Quote:
no, it was a fun idee!! <3 more games pls

yes
Old 07-03-2007, 07:20   #15
FireOs
FireOsJeeM

FireOs has a reputation beyond reputeFireOs has a reputation beyond reputeFireOs has a reputation beyond reputeFireOs has a reputation beyond reputeFireOs has a reputation beyond reputeFireOs has a reputation beyond reputeFireOs has a reputation beyond reputeFireOs has a reputation beyond reputeFireOs has a reputation beyond reputeFireOs has a reputation beyond reputeFireOs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wish granted, global warming increases... consequently, Sweden is wiped off the map by a huge flood. MrDiger survives and saves a tiny kitten.

I wish for... to be Paris Hilton or some other rich ***** who will never have to work a day in their lives.
FireOs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: