Old 12-20-2008, 21:43   #1
freddyo
THE Fred

freddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond repute
Mystic Ring quest bug

I did most of the Mystic Ring quest up until the part where I give the antique ring to Minstrel. However, I can't give the ring to him. When I go to talk to minstrel with the ring in my inventory, he spouts nonsense about living in a wonderful world and randomness about hobbies.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	163647906.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	186.0 KB
ID:	99727  

Freddzai 130>130>132 Water>war>Archer 280 BP

Fredrick 130>130>132 pure water 330 BP
freddyo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2008, 17:33   #2
Chaseroonie

Chaseroonie has a reputation beyond reputeChaseroonie has a reputation beyond reputeChaseroonie has a reputation beyond reputeChaseroonie has a reputation beyond reputeChaseroonie has a reputation beyond reputeChaseroonie has a reputation beyond reputeChaseroonie has a reputation beyond reputeChaseroonie has a reputation beyond reputeChaseroonie has a reputation beyond reputeChaseroonie has a reputation beyond reputeChaseroonie has a reputation beyond repute
You need a training badge.
Chaseroonie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2008, 00:10   #3
SmokeGfx
hai! XD

SmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond repute
either you need a training badge or you can try talking to a previous npc in the quest to see if you missed something.
EB-NightWolf 130 archer 131 archer

--- currently playing on a Classic server ---

A guild is not a democracy, it is a dictatorship

I love you Jenni.

Phoenix > Eternity > Sunshine > Taurus > Sagitarius

first full 2 soc character on Taurus
SmokeGfx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2008, 00:45   #4
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeGfx View Post
either you need a training badge or you can try talking to a previous npc in the quest to see if you missed something.
Yes, I agree that the above should be the correct way to slove your problem. Or maybe you need to restart the quest again if the above methods don't work.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: